PDA

View Full Version : Season ticket holders: Send in your comments to the Bills about not renewing.

trapezeus
12-07-2008, 06:20 PM
Just let them know. You are the consumer. You want a better product. we all know that the scouting department and the coaches have missed for too long. and the players here are too small and undetermined.

i really can't justify season tickets next year with the economy and such. if the team was better, i'd suck it up and make ends meet. as it is now, i would rather treat my family to a vacation instead of this.

gr8slayer
12-07-2008, 06:21 PM
Remember? Who cares if the Bills win or lose as long as they don't move right?

Historian
12-07-2008, 06:25 PM
By March all the homers will have us in the Superbowl next year.

We'll draft another 5'10 wide receiver and he will be the difference maker.

And our gift shop manager GM will have a new uniform unveiling, where they take a stipe off the helmet, and it will be FREE TO THE PUBLIC!

Then the schedule will come out and we will be winning the division again.

trapezeus
12-07-2008, 06:27 PM
not with jauron. i think we're willing to sit through medocrity to a certain level. there has to be the illusion of hope or we don't buy it.

Bravo82
12-07-2008, 06:28 PM
im a 2nd year season ticket holder that is seriously considering not renewing next year. i have better things to do than spend $500 on tickets alone + parking and everything else to see this garbage.

trapezeus
12-07-2008, 06:33 PM
exactly. i also have the cost of flights to consider. i'm not sure. i don't want to abandon the team and not see my parents regularly, but dick jauron can not get this team to win. and in all this badness, the talent still has kept them competitive.

scouting has been weak too. we've busted through some high picks for average players at best, and total busts at worst.

X-Era
12-07-2008, 06:35 PM
Remember? Who cares if the Bills win or lose as long as they don't move right?

How are them Boys, I mean girls? :snicker: