PDA

View Full Version : Things I hate about our team......

Mitchy moo
12-07-2008, 06:36 PM
17 seconds left in the first half so we hand it off to run out the clock, WTF are they thinking. Every second is precious and a opportunity to score, every second.

Watching our players not hurry up and just walk around as the clock runs. We have like 7 minutes left in our season and we are standing around waiting for the play. Call 2 F-in plays in a row, line up fast and see how it goes. Anything to save time and increase the odds of winning.

JP walks around with this it's not me type look, totally clueless. We are in FG range, don't take a sack. We are inside the 5 our opponent's, don't throw a pick. 2 of the biggest mistakes a QB can make in those types of situations to hurt the team and he does it, yet in his mind it's not his fault. Take responsibility for being a ****** means you have a chance to not be a ******.

Feel free to add your own.........

THE END OF ALL DAYS
12-07-2008, 06:38 PM
I hate the fact that they use precious oxygen... I mean there are starving people in canada who could use the wasted oxygen the Bills Corpses consume.

Nighthawk
12-07-2008, 06:44 PM
Things I hate about our team...The owner, The Head Coach and the General Manager.

Owen DeBoard
12-07-2008, 06:48 PM
17 seconds left in the first half so we hand it off to run out the clock, WTF are they thinking. Every second is precious and a opportunity to score, every second.

Watching our players not hurry up and just walk around as the clock runs. We have like 7 minutes left in our season and we are standing around waiting for the play. Call 2 F-in plays in a row, line up fast and see how it goes. Anything to save time and increase the odds of winning.

JP walks around with this it's not me type look, totally clueless. We are in FG range, don't take a sack. We are inside the 5 our opponent's, don't throw a pick. 2 of the biggest mistakes a QB can make in those types of situations to hurt the team and he does it, yet in his mind it's not his fault. Take responsibility for being a ****** means you have a chance to not be a ******.

Feel free to add your own.........
Not in defense for Losman because I think he sucks but Trent does the same thing when we are inside the 5. This is on Turk because he is pass happy when we are down there. How many times have you seen him try and pound the ball 3 straight times when we are inside the five. Not once. Where is this power running game at that he preached when he became the OC. He also talked about using a fullback. What the **** happened to that? Also our best player is not on the field on 3rd downs. Gee I wonder if that is why we suck at converting on 3rd down?

Bill Cody
12-07-2008, 06:48 PM
JP walks around with this it's not me type look, totally clueless.

Hater. It's not JP's fault. It's the coaching. He didn't get good protection. His receivers weren't getting open. He hasn't had enough reps in practice. His QB rating wasn't that bad. It's a team game and there are a lot of others more to blame. Trent would have done no better. We'd be headed for the playoffs if JP had started all year. The haters will have to be very creative after next week wait and see.

feldspar
12-07-2008, 06:51 PM
How about attempting a huge bomb on 3rd and 3 at our own 12 yard-line on our first possession of the game? That's a low percentage play, and a terrible way to start the game. Losman grossly overthows the ball causing a 3-and-out, which in turn gives Miami great field position...then they score a TD and take the early lead.

I swear to God, how stupid is that playcall? You try for a couple of first downs and field position at first in that situation...it's hardly time to go for the jugular, especially when you are the Bills.

feldspar
12-07-2008, 06:53 PM
Hater. It's not JP's fault. It's the coaching. He didn't get good protection. His receivers weren't getting open. He hasn't had enough reps in practice. His QB rating wasn't that bad. It's a team game and there are a lot of others more to blame. Trent would have done no better. We'd be headed for the playoffs if JP had started all year. The haters will have to be very creative after next week wait and see.

Are you kidding?

Mitchy moo
12-07-2008, 06:54 PM

If you as the QB see a 5'10" receiver covered do you throw the ball low to raise the INT odds?? or do you try to find another option?? Rewatch the play, JP never looked anywhere else. He never looked away, never froze the defense or even tried to find another option. He had time and went with the only play he could, the wrong one.

Throwing it away on first down gives you a second down, throwing a INT gives your opponent a first down.

P.S. I hope your post was a joke.

tat2dmike77
12-07-2008, 06:55 PM
Things I hate about our team...The owner, The Head Coach and the General Manager.

Same here

tat2dmike77
12-07-2008, 06:56 PM
Hater.

I also hate the word Hater