X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mchurchfie
    • Jul 2002

Monday Morning

Losman's assessment on his performance yesterday.

"I felt more comfortable," Losman said. "It was the first time I've gotten a start in a while. I was hoping I wouldn't be rusty and I don't think I was that rusty. Other than that one pass, I think everything was pretty good ... for a guy who hasn't been in there for a while

Hey Bonehead, you were 13 of 27 passes for 123 yards and killed us with a terrible fade throw resulting in an interception.

Dustin Fox suffered a groin injury and couldn't return. Left tackle Jason Peters "tweaked" a knee injury and right tackle Langston Walker limped off the field. Chris Ellis was placed on injured reserve Friday. Trent Edwards vagina is still hurting him. Why are we one of the most injured teams every year?? Just more proof that this team is a bunch of softies.

This a very comforting comment by Lee Evans and a good vote of confidence for our OC from one of our top players.

"When it comes down to scoring, getting in scoring range and putting the ball in the end zone, we don't have a clue," Evans said.

It sure doesn't sound like Ralph is going to get rid of Jauron anytime soon from this comment

"We just didn't play well," Wilson said. "We haven't got the talent. We didn't play well. The coaches? They can't go out and kick the ball. They can't go out and tackle. . . . Hey, the way we're playing it's tough to get three points."

Hey Ralph, your good buddy Marv helped build this pathetic roster along with Modrack. Good job! Oh yeah, Jerry Sullivan asks you if you are embarrassed and you start laughing and say you are used to it??? You are as pathetic of an owner as your team is. Thanxs for selling us fans out and making Chad Pennington feel real comfortable in the dome yesterday. He was 11/11 in the second half

Jason Peters gives up two more sacks yesterday. I think you need to negotiate your contract too, hopefully for a paycut.

Dick Jauron doesn't want to give up his big tactical secret of why he defered the KO at the start of the game. I'm thinking he wanted the wind in the 4th quarter.
    My Band
    daveviterna.com

• Typ0
    honey pie
    • Jul 2002

Re: Monday Morning

The only reason RW would fire DJ is because that's how he goes about getting people to buy tickets...just to sell more hope. Maybe he should instead focus on getting decent talent...at least get a QB who can play if that fits in with cash to cap economics.

As far as the deferring the possession it makes perfect sense to me. You defer the kick and you give yourself a leg up on winning the time of possession in the second half and position yourself to have an extra possession in the second instead of the first.

Comment

• don137
      • Jul 2002

Losman is totally clueless if he thinks he did an adequate job. He absolutely sucked. He is one of the worst QBs to ever don a Bills uniform at the QB position. He isn't good enough to be a back up in this league.

Someone needs to clue Ralphy in that the problem with losing starts with him and we fans don't find losing year in and year out very funny at all.

Comment

• Historian
        2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
        • Dec 2002

Rusty?

The Titanic isn't as rusty as Losman.

Comment

• DraftBoy
          Administrator
          • Jul 2002

Well at least this comment by RW is a little comforting..."We haven't got the talent."

Hopefully that means he'll bring in a new GM!
          COMING SOON...
          Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
          We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Philagape
            WIN NOW
            • Jul 2002

I knew someone would use the excuse "rusty" ... and that it was JP himself makes it all the more galling. Couldn't say he didn't get the reps this time.
            Look for his disciples to follow suit.
            "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
            2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• Philagape
              WIN NOW
              • Jul 2002

And of course Ralph will defend his Wal-Mart coaches, because they cost the least.
              "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
              2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• zone
                No, look. I do mind. The Dude minds.
                • Oct 2003

It's not the talent, It's the system.
                www.blzbus.com

Comment

• Typ0
                  honey pie
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by zone
                  I think the system is good and have seen countless opportunities for success...but the QBs we have are not executing it right so it looks like crap...but it's the QBs who look like crap. Get a decent and smart guy in here and things would be different.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                    Administrator
                    • Jul 2002

That's crap, its both.

Outside of Peters, Evans, Lynch, Whitner, Schobel, Stroud, and Mitchell you can't find any of our guys who we be starting on over 60% of other teams right now. And none of those guys are franchise players with Stroud being the closest. Our talent blows and we WAY overvalued it.
                    COMING SOON...

Comment

• zone
                      • Oct 2003

Originally posted by Typ0
                      I think the system is good and have seen countless opportunities for success...but the QBs we have are not executing it right so it looks like crap...but it's the QBs who look like crap. Get a decent and smart guy in here and things would be different.
                      Really? Would those countless opportunities include passing on first and goal from the 3?
                      www.blzbus.com

Comment

• zone
                        • Oct 2003

Originally posted by DraftBoy
                        That's crap, its both.

Outside of Peters, Evans, Lynch, Whitner, Schobel, Stroud, and Mitchell you can't find any of our guys who we be starting on over 60% of other teams right now. And none of those guys are franchise players with Stroud being the closest. Our talent blows and we WAY overvalued it.
                        Reed, Parish, and Jackson have talent along with Lynch and Evans. The point is we have enough talent on offense to score more that 6 points in 8 quarters.
                        www.blzbus.com

Comment

• DraftBoy
                          Administrator
                          • Jul 2002

Reed, Parish, and Jackson have talent along with Lynch and Evans. The point is we have enough talent on offense to score more that 6 points in 8 quarters.
                          Reed, Parrish, and Jackson are slot receivers and #2 RB's on most teams, if thats supposed to be our "potent" offense I fear for this team for a long long LONG time.
                          COMING SOON...

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                            • Mar 2005

Originally posted by DraftBoy
                            Well at least this comment by RW is a little comforting..."We haven't got the talent."

Hopefully that means he'll bring in a new GM!
                            When he told my brother-in-law over the summer that this team wasn't very good you guys blew it off. Don't doubt me again.

Comment

• mush69
                              • Jan 2003

That has got to the most Pathetic thing I've read so far today.
                              Don't Mistake Lack Of Talent For Genius

Comment

Working...
                              X