PDA

View Full Version : Wilson Makes fun of Bills

patmoran2006
12-08-2008, 09:25 AM
I’m listening to WGR at work this morning, and every 20 minutes they do their newsbreak report and I keep hearing about how Ralph Wilson made fun of the Bills after the game, including saying that he wasn’t even sure we’d get to 3 points the way we’re playing.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>
Im glad you found it funny. The Detroit Lions think we’re funny too.<o:p></o:p>

Philagape
12-08-2008, 09:34 AM
Laughing all the way to the bank with Ted Rogers' money.

Ebenezer
12-08-2008, 09:48 AM
RW has always been the problem...there is a reason he is not in the HOF.

Akhippo
12-08-2008, 11:43 AM
Even piss poor teams like the lions put up a fight and scored in the double digits. Only the Raiders are worse, and they do have the worst organization so thats a gimme. But we are a close second.

They have an owner that meddles to much, we have one that doesnt care.

Jan Reimers
12-08-2008, 11:51 AM
Even piss poor teams like the lions put up a fight and scored in the double digits. Only the Raiders are worse, and they do have the worst organization so thats a gimme. But we are a close second.

They have an owner that meddles to much, we have one that doesnt care.
You're right. Almost every game I watched yesterday had two teams fighting hard and playing right to the final whistle. We are playing soft and meek, and quitting far short of the end of the game.

I actually marvel at teams like the Steelers and Ravens, who punch the other team in the nose on virtually every play. By contrast, we look like a flag team at a church picnic.

billogic99
12-08-2008, 12:15 PM
Well didn't Toronto pay something like 8 or 10 mill per game for the Bill games? To make up for the cost the low end ticket price in Canada is $140.00 per person while in Buffalo just an hour and a half away it's like $50.00 per person. That's three times the amount per ticket. RW is getting whats most important to him and that's revenue. Wins to him are simply a by-product. He should be happy, he made more yesterday than he's made in years if ever in Buffalo.

patmoran2006
12-08-2008, 12:19 PM
Ralph is guarenteed $9.75 million per EACH of the 8 games over 5 years in <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Toronto</st1:place></st1:City>, and that includes getting that for preseason games.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
<st1:City w:st="on">Wilson</st1:City> made $19.50 million this year off the two games in <st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Toronto</st1:place></st1:City>.<o:p></o:p>

Typ0
12-08-2008, 12:24 PM
seeing him sitting in the booth yesterday laughing when the team is so putrid really made me sick...

HHURRICANE
12-08-2008, 12:33 PM
You realize that this team doesn't play when JP is on the field?

The players hate him. Hate him. I knew one of the trainers over there and it was pretty much a known fact. He doesn't even workout with guys from the team.

blackonyx89
12-08-2008, 12:37 PM
You realize that this team doesn't play when JP is on the field?

The players hate him. Hate him. I knew one of the trainers over there and it was pretty much a known fact. He doesn't even workout with guys from the team.

Thurman Thomas on WGR55 last week says that he doesn't want to win it all.
He's an awful owner, and he doesn't care about that and is too senile to realize he is.

JJamezz
12-08-2008, 01:16 PM
My personal favorite was Ralph laughing at Sullivan's question if he was embarrassed by the loss - Ralph laughed and said 'I'm used to it..'

I honestly thought they were embellishing what he said til they actually played the soundbite.. unreal..

Mike13
12-08-2008, 01:54 PM
Shouldnt he be pissed off? Hell If I were him I'd clean house.

Jan Reimers
12-08-2008, 01:56 PM
Shouldnt he be pissed off? Hell If I were him I'd clean house.
That's if he gave a s**t.

DBrown77
12-08-2008, 04:30 PM
seeing him sitting in the booth yesterday laughing when the team is so putrid really made me sick...I was laughing on my couch because they were so putrid.

X-Era
12-08-2008, 04:32 PM
I’m listening to WGR at work this morning, and every 20 minutes they do their newsbreak report and I keep hearing about how Ralph Wilson made fun of the Bills after the game, including saying that he wasn’t even sure we’d get to 3 points the way we’re playing.<o:p></o:p>
Im glad you found it funny. The Detroit Lions think we’re funny too.<o:p></o:p>

Hes laughing all the way to the bank.

Its hillarious when your making money hand over first by putting mediocrity on the field.

X-Era
12-08-2008, 04:33 PM
My personal favorite was Ralph laughing at Sullivan's question if he was embarrassed by the loss - Ralph laughed and said 'I'm used to it..'

I honestly thought they were embellishing what he said til they actually played the soundbite.. unreal..

Anyone have some rat poison to help things along?

JD
12-08-2008, 04:36 PM
Why would he be pissed off? He just cashed in $76 million dollars from that game and we as idiots sellout a seasons worth of games for a team of losers. THAT, is the reason we will stay losers because we settle for mediocrity. Why pay big bucks and hire a proven coach when he can just bank off 74,000 idiots heading out to Orchard Park every other sunday to watch a failure team perform?

X-Era
12-08-2008, 04:49 PM
Why would he be pissed off? He just cashed in $76 million dollars from that game and we as idiots sellout a seasons worth of games for a team of losers. THAT, is the reason we will stay losers because we settle for mediocrity. Why pay big bucks and hire a proven coach when he can just bank off 74,000 idiots heading out to Orchard Park every other sunday to watch a failure team perform?

I told everyone to be ready to break out the bags... you still have a chance to show the world about your distaste for this current situation. The cameras will be on, let them know how you feel.