X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • elltrain22
    • Sep 2003

JP Losman fans where ya at???

Someone please tell me something he does well. I was trying to find something positive about him, but really couldn't come up w/ anything. Based on what I've seen from him, these are his positives and negatives.

Positives:

Arm strength, mobility, looks like the Zohan, and has cool hockey playoff beard

Negatives:

No accuracy, very poor pocket presence, bad decision maker, can't recognize coverage or pickup the blitz presnap, horrible at making in-game adjustments, misses open receivers, throws into double coverage alot, no accuracy on deep ball, throws as hard as can to guys that are 2 yards away, fumbles the ball alot, never ever makes the big play, cannot manage the game, crumbles everytime versus good competition, and is overpriced.
    If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...
  • TacklingDummy
    Unreachable Douche
    • Jul 2002

Re: JP Losman fans where ya at???

It's the coaches fault.

You'll regret the day you let JP Losman walk.

Coaching staff after coaching staff has frigged this guy.

Comment

• clumping platelets

He sucks massive moose

Comment

• trapezeus
        Legendary Zoner
        • Oct 2004

you forgot he plants trees.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
          • Mar 2005

Where's AIG and Justa? They probably are both coddling eachother this morning.

Losman is a loser.

Comment

• cocamide
            • Oct 2006

Honestly, I was surprised that he was as horrible as he was yesterday. And then, I was surprised that I was surprised, because what the hell has he done to make me think he can actually play? Minus a couple bombs to Evans, he hasn't done anything to earn a job in the NFL. Sad too, because he seems like a decent guy and not a ***** like Rob Johnson.

Comment

• The King
              Without me it's just Awe so
              • Jun 2004

After watching that you can't blame everyone for falling in love with Edwards.
              I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
              "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
              You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
              It was all
              true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
              He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
              mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• Patrick76777
                • Jul 2002

I think 98.5% of Bills fans agree that Losman is not a good QB. Is it really worth trying to convince the other 1.5% that he's terrible?

Who cares!

The guy stinks and I don't know if it was because of the head injury, but Trent has been playing like his twin.

With the talent we have on Offense, a vet QB like, Farve, Warner, Garcia would have us first in the East.

And yes, I do beleive that.

We've got a defense that has allowed 2 TD's in the past 2 weeks. They're not playing great, but they're playing good enough to win if you have a capable offense.
                Resign our own guys!

Comment

• sba
                  • Dec 2004

Originally posted by elltrain22
                  Someone please tell me something he does well.
                  1) Gets sacked
                  2) Fumbles
                  3) Grows Facial Hair

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                    • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Patrick76777
                    I think 98.5% of Bills fans agree that Losman is not a good QB. Is it really worth trying to convince the other 1.5% that he's terrible?

Who cares!

The guy stinks and I don't know if it was because of the head injury, but Trent has been playing like his twin.

With the talent we have on Offense, a vet QB like, Farve, Warner, Garcia would have us first in the East.

We've got a defense that has allowed 2 TD's in the past 2 weeks. They're not playing great, but they're playing good enough to win if you have a capable offense.
                    Two points to your thread:

1) What offensive talent are you taking about?

2) I'm not ready to throw Edwards under the bus yet. Yes he's played badly at times but in almost every game that he has we were still in it. the Cleveland game came down to a missed field goal and I can think of two games where the D let 8 minutes run off the clock never getting the O the ball back.

Comment

• billsfanone
                      Majored in Home Economics
                      • Sep 2008

Who cares!

I agree. Throw in some better coaching and I'd agree more.

Comment

• Historian
                        2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
                        • Dec 2002

He sweeps a mean street...

Comment

• djjimkelly
                          • Apr 2003

he looked bad yesterday add in drops add in i dont think we run an nfl level O

no one can suceed here

ive thrown in my JP towel but im not picking an edwards towel either.

we desperatly need either a big time vet FA qb who just getting his 2nd contract.

problem is i dont believe any will be available. lol JP will be lol he has to leave here for all our sakes.

i dont want a retread. journeyman the holcombs of the world can **** off!

we need to draft a qb and draft right for once. if its not this year let it be next but we need to have 1 draft where we take the top qb prospect or 1B prospect at QB for once!

Comment

• Kenny
                            • Aug 2004

Who cares!

Completely agreed. With the supporting talent we have, any competent QB would have been able to take us to the playoffs.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                              • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Kenny
                              Completely agreed. With the supporting talent we have, any competent QB would have been able to take us to the playoffs.
                              I don't believe this at all. The o-line was extremely inconsistant at times this year, hence why our QB got a concussion.

Our WRs and TEs look like they would struggle to play arena ball.

Comment

Working...
                              X