PDA

View Full Version : Can we finally admit something?!

HHURRICANE
12-08-2008, 09:52 AM
I know there were some remaining Losman fans on this site but in wake of his comments prior to the game "it's fun, it's exciting, it's fun and exciting." and his comments after the game "I played pretty well" and the fact that he had a QB rating of like 39.

Plus the fact that he was the starting QB in all three games '06, '07 and '08 that officially eliminated us from playoff contention.

Can we all just agree that he is a giant loser and officiailly end the debate?

TacklingDummy
12-08-2008, 09:55 AM
No.

I wish JP would succeed here in Buffalo. I want to root for the guy but he doesn't give me much to root for.

Let's not forget all the passes that should have been caught yesterday but were dropped. Also the INT in the endzone was incomplete. The Refs. frigged us on that one. The Miami guy never had possession.

Did you see how bad the Bills offense was when Fred Jackson doesn't get 1 touch?

Sign Jackson, trade Lynch.

billsfanone
12-08-2008, 09:56 AM
I blame the wind for all of his overthrows.

Philagape
12-08-2008, 09:58 AM
I blame the wind for all of his overthrows.

But throwing long opened up the running game!!

oh wait ... :oops:

HHURRICANE
12-08-2008, 10:06 AM
He's been here 5 years and considering his career was on the line yesterday the fact that he walked away with that kind of performance pretty much sums up the player.

He never admits that it's his fault either and I completely understand why the players hate him.

The Jokeman
12-08-2008, 11:34 AM
I'm surprised no one else has come up with this one JP = Just Pathetic.

Philagape
12-08-2008, 11:37 AM
I'm surprised no one else has come up with this one JP = Just Pathetic.

oh, that's been done, don't worry

along with
Just Putrid
Just Panic

sdbillsfan2
12-08-2008, 11:53 AM
I've learned NOT to expect more from JP. I can even get over the fact that he'll never make it here and most likely any where else, BUT,,,
If it's common that his skills just aren't paying off, WHY do we find ourselves in a position that we have to keep putting him in ?
Why is he still around ? He may suck ,but the bigger question in my mind is , How smart can the organization be if they keep putting him in.
TE isn't going to be the man .. I doubt if we'll ever get more then 8 games a year out of him . We had options to fill this void going into this year and the entire Bills organization missed the bus!
Heck even Detroit , tried to upgrade with Culpepper. mid season. Never happened but .,......
Look at the depth chart at QB around here. I blame the coaches and FO for giving Bills fans this crap!
It's just not at Qb.
If the Bills want to provide second tier players, maybe Bills fans can pay for next years season tickets and gear with Monopoly Money!

madness
12-08-2008, 11:59 AM
But throwing long opened up the running game!!

oh wait ... :oops:

It actually did in the RZ. The INT was a run/pass option which means Turk actually thought about running the ball down there. :shocked:

Jan Reimers
12-08-2008, 12:01 PM
I don't think JP will ever get the mental side of the QB position, despite all of his physical tools. He just doesn't seem to be able to process information quickly enough to ever be more than the second coming of Rob Johnson.

madness
12-08-2008, 12:04 PM
I don't think JP will ever get the mental side of the QB position, despite all of his physical tools. He just doesn't seem to be able to process information quickly enough to ever be more than the second coming of Rob Johnson.

Not that we didn't already know, but Gannon was pointing that out yesterday.

HHURRICANE
12-08-2008, 12:06 PM

Physical tools? I never seen a QBs scramble look so ******ed.

Typ0
12-08-2008, 12:13 PM
I know there were some remaining Losman fans on this site but in wake of his comments prior to the game "it's fun, it's exciting, it's fun and exciting." and his comments after the game "I played pretty well" and the fact that he had a QB rating of like 39.

Plus the fact that he was the starting QB in all three games '06, '07 and '08 that officially eliminated us from playoff contention.

Can we all just agree that he is a giant loser and officiailly end the debate?

as I said on friday...the burger king guy screwed up JP last weekend. Next weekend it will probably be Wendy.

zone
12-08-2008, 12:20 PM
Physical tools? I never seen a QBs scramble look so ******ed.
I thought the same thing, he runs around looking like a scared deer.

Philagape
12-08-2008, 12:24 PM
It's the linemen's fault for not getting out of his way.