• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

Edwards original concussion was misdiagnosed by the team

Edwards came back too fast from his original concussion and took another shot that made his symptoms came back as worse as the original hit. Loss of memory, blurred vision and constant headaches have been ongoing and he could not play through it.

I just wanted to thank the medical staff of the Bills for F-in up the season and getting Trent on the field too early. Bulging disks and concussions are obviously not a concern to our medical staff, fire them instantly should be the call in my opinion.

Source: Hidden for future retribution but you heard it here first, so don't try to make it your own story several months from now.
  • THATHURMANATOR
    • Jul 2002

Re: Edwards original concussion was misdiagnosed by the team

Well as crappy as that is I feel a little better about TE for the future.

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

future retribution or future attribution?
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• billsfanone
        Majored in Home Economics
        • Sep 2008

I still TRUST TRENT!

Comment

• justasportsfan
          • Jul 2002

the only one who had a concussion and yet put him back into action too early was Turk.
          sacrifice1
          https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• HHURRICANE
            • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Skooby
            Edwards came back too fast from his original concussion and took another shot that made his symptoms came back as worse as the original hit. Loss of memory, blurred vision and constant headaches have been ongoing and he could not play through it.

I just wanted to thank the medical staff of the Bills for F-in up the season and getting Trent on the field too early. Bulging disks and concussions are obviously not a concern to our medical staff, fire them instantly should be the call in my opinion.

Source: Hidden for future retribution but you heard it here first, so don't try to make it your own story several months from now.
            Skooby you can't get a concussion in your second head. That's why they call it a groin injury.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
              Roways rooking ahread!
              • Sep 2005

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
              Skooby you can't get a concussion in your second head. That's why they call it a groin injury.
              Nice cover excuse, can't really treat or verify a groin or back injury but you can tank the rest of this season and prepare for next year with those excuses.

Expect to draft high next year, Dick stays and so does almost the whole coaching staff as well but that's for another post. RW is just sick about it as well but he really wanted them to do well this year. They even used Brady as a example of how a team can lose so many after doing so well with good health, which I think holds some water.

Anyways, thanks for the great QB rating and a flash of what's to come based on good health.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Skooby
                Nice cover excuse, can't really treat or verify a groin or back injury but you can tank the rest of this season and prepare for next year with those excuses.

Expect to draft high next year, Dick stays and so does almost the whole coaching staff as well but that's for another post. RW is just sick about it as well but he really wanted them to do well this year. They even used Brady as a example of how a team can lose so many after doing so well with good health, which I think holds some water.

Anyways, thanks for the great QB rating and a flash of what's to come based on good health.
                You realize that was a joke?

Comment

• DraftBoy
                  Administrator
                  • Jul 2002

Skooby you aren't breaking news dude people have been saying that about him for weeks now...
                  COMING SOON...
                  Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                  We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                    • Mar 2005

Originally posted by DraftBoy
                    Skooby you aren't breaking news dude people have been saying that about him for weeks now...
                    Well I don't know what to believe because it hasn't been reported anywhere so it's all speculation. I have talked to my doctor friends and they thought it was pretty quick to be coming back.

Comment

• Jeff1220
                      H to the 12:20
                      • Jul 2002

If true, this explains a lot about Trent's collapse. I'd like to see it verified though.

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
                        • Mar 2004

The coaches will never admit to this. Ever.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                          Roways rooking ahread!
                          • Sep 2005

Originally posted by Jeff1220
                          If true, this explains a lot about Trent's collapse. I'd like to see it verified though.
                          We'll just get the doctor to write a "I'm sorry" note to his malpractice insurance, not a problem.

As per other people mentioning this as a potential scenario, that's great. Trent was still trying to play through it then. He will most likely not see the field again until rookie camp next year.

Comment

• yordad
                            • Dec 2007

So Skoobs, now you are your own source?
                            "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• TheBrownBear
                              • Dec 2004

The hit must have occurred either near the end of the San Diego game or sometime in the first half of the Miami game. IIRC, Edwards was a little shaky in the first half of the Miami game, but we still had a 16-7 lead in the third quarter. Then he came out after Miami scored, and he wasn't close to the same guy he was, and he hasn't been since.

Comment

Working...
                              X