PDA

View Full Version : Our great COO terms team play "Unacceptable"

DraftBoy
12-08-2008, 10:52 AM
http://blogs.buffalobills.com/2008/12/08/bills-coo-terms-teams-play-unacceptable/

Bills COO Russ Brandon when asked about the recent performance of the team termed it “unacceptable.”

Hey Russ, this is the crap you gave us to go to war with dumbass, this is on your head.

Jan Reimers
12-08-2008, 10:59 AM
Gosh, and he is such an excellent football man and talent evaluator...

HHURRICANE
12-08-2008, 11:01 AM
Fire the GM!!!

Oh wait, we were too cheap to hire one so we have a pencil pusher making football decisions...nice.

madness
12-08-2008, 11:48 AM
Apparently it's not. Everybody still has a job.

lordofgun
12-08-2008, 11:49 AM
I'm glad he's not making excuses.

Novacane
12-08-2008, 05:09 PM
Hopefully this means heads are going to roll.

X-Era
12-08-2008, 05:11 PM
http://blogs.buffalobills.com/2008/12/08/bills-coo-terms-teams-play-unacceptable/

Hey Russ, this is the crap you gave us to go to war with dumbass, this is on your head.

Ohh no, the mark of a great leader is to dodge the blame, or laugh at it, just ask Ralph.

X-Era
12-08-2008, 05:13 PM
I'm glad he's not making excuses.

Didnt hear him take any ownership either.

He will talk about how the economics our team... cash to cap... and then laugh at the mere notion that we would be rumored to be going after Favre...

The writing is on the wall guys... its just becoming permanent ink.

jdbillsfan
12-08-2008, 05:13 PM
Maybe we can draft Reggie Defensiveend in the 4th round to help our pass rush this offseason.

X-Era
12-08-2008, 05:15 PM
Maybe we can draft Reggie Defensiveend in the 4th round to help our pass rush this offseason.

:rofl:

I was hoping for Reggie wholenewteam, but we would have to trade up and spend alot of money so we wont do it.

Romes
12-09-2008, 12:28 AM
I wouldn't trust the guy to build a playoff contender...thats for sure.

:ontome:

Mitchy moo
12-09-2008, 12:38 AM
Unacceptable is like when your coffee comes cold or it's decaf when you ordered regular, that's unacceptable.

What we have been served is a dish that looked great in the oven, we got a smell of the top before it being cut and realized that they pulled a hannibal lecter (sorry Dr. L) and used our own bowels as the meat.

They pulled our guts out, cooked them and then finally served it to us at room temperature in Toronto. That's probably a pretty good representation about how most of us have felt at one point or more over the past 7 weeks.

It's a ongoing F-up and true joke on anyone that put more than $1 or 1 minute into this team and expected anything but your own guts to get cooked. F-Russ & all the coaches of this team and sever all ties with the staff. Double the ticket prices and pay extra for all the best minds in the league.

You cannot overpay for a NFL championship. (Skooby)

topher180
12-09-2008, 12:45 AM
I guarantee half of you are season ticket holders.

X-Era
12-09-2008, 06:15 AM
Unacceptable is like when your coffee comes cold or it's decaf when you ordered regular, that's unacceptable.

What we have been served is a dish that looked great in the oven, we got a smell of the top before it being cut and realized that they pulled a hannibal lecter (sorry Dr. L) and used our own bowels as the meat.

They pulled our guts out, cooked them and then finally served it to us at room temperature in Toronto. That's probably a pretty good representation about how most of us have felt at one point or more over the past 7 weeks.

It's a ongoing F-up and true joke on anyone that put more than $1 or 1 minute into this team and expected anything but your own guts to get cooked. F-Russ & all the coaches of this team and sever all ties with the staff. Double the ticket prices and pay extra for all the best minds in the league.

You cannot overpay for a NFL championship. (Skooby)

That belongs on a Hallmark card.