PDA

View Full Version : I have officially become an NFL fan and no longer a Bills diehard!!!

blackonyx89
12-08-2008, 12:12 PM
Unless the Bills can miraculously turn into a Super Bowl winning team, I will no longer put the time or effort agonizing over this team. Ralph Wilson is a loser and I'm tired of him using great talent (Bruce,Kelly,Thurman, OJ, Reed, Tasker) and a few other great Bills players over the years and failing miserably season in and season out to win a Super Bowl.

This new Bills team is soft and I don't see this team winning the next few years. I'm deleting my Bills fans stuff on certain websites and watch this team flounder and fail and I can't wait cestpool of a team to move to Toronto and I won't miss them a bit. Heck, I'll help them pack and drive a Mayflower van to T.O. I'm sick of being a laughing stock of the league and having to defend this crappy team. I'll listen to the fans and the media ***** about this team, but the Bills are failures to the Nth degree. I rather not have a franchise to humiliate and embarrass Buffalo the WNY region. I now consider myself a very lukewarm Bills fan and will observe this team from afar and will disconnect myself emotionally from this team. It's not worth it anymore.

DMBcrew36
12-08-2008, 12:14 PM
wah wah wah

Are you from Buffalo? Do you live in Buffalo?

lordofgun
12-08-2008, 12:15 PM
Good for you. I can't turn my heart off like that.

DraftBoy
12-08-2008, 12:16 PM
The door you came in from is the same one you leave through. Have a nice life!

HHURRICANE
12-08-2008, 12:16 PM
And I just refused to watch Losman. It's getting bad around here. I'll watch this week if edwards plays.

TacklingDummy
12-08-2008, 12:17 PM
Just think what Cub and Red Sox fans went through. This is nothing.

Right now things don't look so bright but things can only get better and will get better. Be patient. Rome wasn't built in a day.

trapezeus
12-08-2008, 12:18 PM
except the redsox and the cubs don't have people trying to steal the team every 10 minutes. So they can technically live with the crappiness indefinitely. We are on a time table.

SpillerThrills
12-08-2008, 12:19 PM
OH MY GOD THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!!!

get real....................

blackonyx89
12-08-2008, 12:20 PM
wah wah wah

Are you from Buffalo? Do you live in Buffalo?

I do live in Buffalo, and as Bills are concerned , they ain't nothing to be proud of.

Static
12-08-2008, 12:22 PM
Unless the Bills can miraculously turn into a Super Bowl winning team, I will no longer put the time or effort agonizing over this team. Ralph Wilson is a loser and I'm tired of him using great talent (Bruce,Kelly,Thurman, OJ, Reed, Tasker) and a few other great Bills players over the years and failing miserably season in and season out to win a Super Bowl.

This new Bills team is soft and I don't see this team winning the next few years. I'm deleting my Bills fans stuff on certain websites and watch this team flounder and fail and I can't wait cestpool of a team to move to Toronto and I won't miss them a bit. Heck, I'll help them pack and drive a Mayflower van to T.O. I'm sick of being a laughing stock of the league and having to defend this crappy team. I'll listen to the fans and the media ***** about this team, but the Bills are failures to the Nth degree. I rather not have a franchise to humiliate and embarrass Buffalo the WNY region. I now consider myself a very lukewarm Bills fan and will observe this team from afar and will disconnect myself emotionally from this team. It's not worth it anymore.

I didn't see the phins winning more than 6 games this year and i thought getting to 6 might be a stretch..........keep the faith.

blackonyx89
12-08-2008, 12:24 PM

When the Bills leave you have a nice life and find something else better to do than support an awful team and an even worse owner! I'm just saying my goodbyes now, unless this team get a new younger owner who wants to win. Why support a team with an owner who wants your money and screws you by putting a crappy team on the field on purpose and lame duck coaches who kisses his wrinkly old butt? He's laughing at you the Bills fan for being dumb enough to pay and go to the games!?! That's a punch in the face and you just take it? Not me!!! Get it straight, HE DOESN'T CARE ABOUT YOU! HE'S ABOUT THE $$$$!!!

TacklingDummy
12-08-2008, 12:27 PM
When the Bills leave you have a nice life! I'm just saying my goodbyes now, unless this team get a new younger owner who wants to win. Why support a team with an owner who wants your money and screws you by putting a crappy team on the field on purpose and lame duck coaches who kisses his wrinkly old butt? he's laughing at you the Bills fan and that's a
punch in the face and you just take it? Not me!!!

Do you honestly think Ralph does not want to win?

You might not always like what you wish for.

yordad
12-08-2008, 12:29 PM
Well, you died easy, so you were never a die hard.

Dr. Lecter

And please do not let the door hit you in the ass.

DMBcrew36
I do live in Buffalo, and as Bills are concerned , they ain't nothing to be proud of.

Ok, I'm willing to take your opinion more seriously since you live here. Because then you're aware that if the team leaves, the city will be in big, BIG trouble. As long as you live in Buffalo, as bad as the Bills are, and whether you follow them closely or not, you should hope that they stay and improve - for the city's sake.

zone
12-08-2008, 12:30 PM
I can't believe so many people are proud of being a fair weather fans and continue to start threads about not watching the games, falling back on their "second favorite team" (those exist?), and not rooting for the team anymore.

News flash, no one here cares about ship jumpers, if you haven't noticed we have enough real issues happening with this team to worry about.

Jan Reimers
12-08-2008, 12:33 PM

I feel just like you after every gut wrenching, mind numbing, frustrating loss, culminating in another year of no playoff football.

But like a crack addict, I can't quit - and I guess I don't really want to.

blackonyx89
12-08-2008, 12:34 PM
And please do not let the door hit you in the ass.

Sad and blind too you. It hurts so much not to be successful while the rest of the league sees you as a joke.

life of faith
12-08-2008, 12:34 PM
Are you a quitter in all phases of life too? I don't see how you can just ditch the team like that. Don't jump back on when we are in the superbowl in a few years either. You have made a commitment, stick with it. Stay off the wagon!

Dr. Lecter
12-08-2008, 12:36 PM
I feel just like you after every gut wrenching, mind numbing, frustrating loss, culminating in another year of no playoff football.

But like a crack addict, I can't quit - and I guess I don't really want to.

I told R.Rich after the Browns debacle - the Bills are our heroin and the staidum is our needle.

I'll be shooting up next week, the 21st and again on the 28th. I still have some functional veins.

HHURRICANE
12-08-2008, 12:39 PM
Can you blame anyone for giving up on this team?

It's alot of time to invest in these losers. I'm not sure half these players even appreciate the fans investment in the team.

The fact that they were glad to play in a cozy dome vs. Rich stadium (my dig at Ralph) tells me that these guys don't give a ****.

Can you imagine Kelly and company making these comments about not playing outside?

Sorry but this "your not a fan crap" is always BS. If I had a Bills logo tatooed in my anus would you pay to smell it everyday? Sorry to be crude but that's about the equivalent of what we are getting right now.

Mr. Pink
12-08-2008, 12:39 PM
This thread is a douche.

Like any of us give a crap you handed your fan card in?

Instead of posting over and over to defend yourself and knock down other posters for sticking to the team they love in the greatest sports league on Earth...just click the X in the upper right hand corner of your browser screen. ALT F4 would work too.

Then the next time you surf the net, don't be tempted to type in billszone.

That is all.

Go root for the Pats or Cowboys.

We won't miss ya.

blackonyx89
12-08-2008, 12:41 PM
I told R.Rich after the Browns debacle - the Bills are our heroin and the staidum is our needle.

I'll be shooting up next week, the 21st and again on the 28th. I still have some functional veins.

Better yet, we are his whores and Ralph Wilson is our pimp sugar daddy who has no heart and takes our money.

TacklingDummy
12-08-2008, 12:45 PM
Sorry but this "your not a fan crap" is always BS.

You're only not a fan when you say you are not a fan.

THATHURMANATOR
12-08-2008, 12:46 PM

Good riddance bandwagon *****!!!

Jan Reimers
12-08-2008, 12:46 PM

Yeah, I'll be watching from home, alternately cursing my fate, feeling sorry for myself, wishing I'd been born near almost any other NFL city, and hoping the Bills turn into the Steelers, Giants or even the Arizona Cardinals, for pete's sake. I'm a sick man.

TacklingDummy
12-08-2008, 12:47 PM
Then the next time you surf the net, don't be tempted to type in billszone.

It's in my favorites, no need to type it in. :snicker:

Jan Reimers
12-08-2008, 12:47 PM
Better yet, we are his whores and Ralph Wilson is our pimp sugar daddy who has no heart and takes our money.
Annnnnd loving it.

life of faith
12-08-2008, 12:52 PM
By the way blackonyx, you got any good Bills jerseys, memorbilia, cards that your selling?

blackonyx89
12-08-2008, 12:52 PM
Can you blame anyone for giving up on this team?

It's alot of time to invest in these losers. I'm not sure half these players even appreciate the fans investment in the team.

The fact that they were glad to play in a cozy dome vs. Rich stadium (my dig at Ralph) tells me that these guys don't give a ****.

Can you imagine Kelly and company making these comments about not playing outside?

Sorry but this "your not a fan crap" is always BS. If I had a Bills logo tatooed in my anus would you pay to smell it everyday? Sorry to be crude but that's about the equivalent of what we are getting right now.

Some Bills fans don't get it and are blind to see how bad this team and owner is.

:poop: :poop: :poop:

Dr. Lecter
12-08-2008, 12:54 PM
That is not true at all.

Apparently some (ie. you) can't read and comprehend what people are saying.

blackonyx89
12-08-2008, 12:56 PM
By the way blackonyx, you got any good Bills jerseys, memorbilia, cards that your selling?

No, not for sale. I'll give some of it to charity, but I'll keep the autographs. I'm not that dumb, I'll make money off it, just like Ralph makes money of Bills fans year in and year out.

:D:

Michael82
12-08-2008, 12:59 PM
I love seeing the bangwagon empty out. Then next season, after we get rid of the coach and some players...many of these same so called "fans" jump back on in droves, buying Buffalo Bills gear and tickets. Good riddance. I'm sorry, but for you to be truly a fan...you have to be with the team during the highs, lows and even extreme highs and extreme lows. Ask all the old Buffalo Bills fans how it felt supporting the team during the 70s and the 80s. I bet it really sucked, but they still kept rooting for the team.

life of faith
12-08-2008, 01:00 PM
No, not for sale. I'll give some of it to charity, but I'll keep the autographs. I'm not that dumb, I'll make money off it, just like Ralph makes money of Bills fans year in and year out.

Give to charity? But according you most people would just make a joke about it. Why not sell to a few of us diehard fans. Come on whatta you got for sale? Who's autograph's do you have? :rockon:

Michael82
12-08-2008, 01:01 PM

How much do you want to sell your autographs for and other Buffalo Bills memorabilia/collectibles? I'm always looking to add more to my collection. I'll also take your Bills cards too. :up:

HHURRICANE
12-08-2008, 01:03 PM
I love seeing the bangwagon empty out. Then next season, after we get rid of the coach and some players...many of these same so called "fans" jump back on in droves, buying Buffalo Bills gear and tickets. Good riddance. I'm sorry, but for you to be truly a fan...you have to be with the team during the highs, lows and even extreme highs and extreme lows. Ask all the old Buffalo Bills fans how it felt supporting the team during the 70s and the 80s. I bet it really sucked, but they still kept rooting for the team.

Mikey, the difference is that our time is running out because there is a very good chance this team will move. This isn't like the 70s and 80s when next year meant next year.

THATHURMANATOR
Mike what do grown men need with other grown men's signatures?

blackonyx89

Would you root for them if they go to Toronto, diehard Toronto Bills fan. For me....NO!

BillsWin
12-08-2008, 01:04 PM
I may stop being a fan of THIS particular bills team. but there is nothing that could change the way I follow and watch this team. They will always run through my blood. Good for you being able to switch off your passion. I cant do that...

Michael82
12-08-2008, 01:04 PM
Mikey, the difference is that our time is running out because there is a very good chance this team will move. This isn't like the 70s and 80s when next year meant next year.
Ummm...I recall many times that Ralph has threatened moving the team, including the late 90's where that playoff push from Doug Flutie and his fun play helped save the team.

BillsWin
12-08-2008, 01:05 PM
If they move to Toronto I would be heartbroken. and no, I will not root for them.

luckily Buffalo gets a new team, if the Bills rule. Isnt that an NFL rule?

Michael82
12-08-2008, 01:05 PM
Would you root for them if they go to Toronto, diehard Toronto Bills fan. For me....NO!
No, because if they move to Toronto, they won't be the Buffalo Bills anymore and I will join every single petition possible to do what the Browns did, so we keep the history and tradition and logo in Buffalo. Hell, even the colors. If they move to Toronto, they would definitely be someone else.

blackonyx89
12-08-2008, 01:06 PM

Very good point, the hourglass is running out of sand for pro football in Buffalo!

Dr. Lecter
12-08-2008, 01:07 PM
Except there was risk of them moving in the 70's and 80's as well.

Michael82
12-08-2008, 01:07 PM
Except there was risk of them moving in the 70's and 80's as well.
Exactly!

HHURRICANE
12-08-2008, 01:08 PM
luckily Buffalo gets a new team, if the Bills rule. Isnt that an NFL rule?

Where did you get that from?

Buffalo leaves, they leave. Any you won't be getting another franchise.

blackonyx89
12-08-2008, 01:08 PM
No, because if they move to Toronto, they won't be the Buffalo Bills anymore and I will join every single petition possible to do what the Browns did, so we keep the history and tradition and logo in Buffalo. Hell, even the colors. If they move to Toronto, they would definitely be someone else.

I hope this is the case and I'll sign a petition and do whatever I can to bring a new team here. Good riddance to Mr. Ralph Wilson and his crappy joke of a team!!

Typ0
12-08-2008, 01:09 PM
you've got to give it up to RW for not moving the team. He has not done that and could have done it at any time for serious profit. There is no reason to believe he'll move it while he's alive unless he's been lying about believing in buffalo in favor of financial motiviations that are no longer there...

HHURRICANE
12-08-2008, 01:09 PM
Ummm...I recall many times that Ralph has threatened moving the team, including the late 90's where that playoff push from Doug Flutie and his fun play helped save the team.

Nobody ever really believed the Bills were going to move. This time looks alot more likely.

Typ0
12-08-2008, 01:10 PM

actually...the history and tradition of the franchise moved to Baltimore. Everything the franchise did historically is now located in Baltimore.

Dr. Lecter
12-08-2008, 01:11 PM
Nobody ever really believed the Bills were going to move. This time looks alot more likely.

They were damn close to moving to Seattle in the early 70's.

You know that as well as I do.

Dr. Lecter
12-08-2008, 01:12 PM
actually...the history and tradition of the franchise moved to Baltimore. Everything the franchise did historically is now located in Baltimore.

That is technically not true. The new Browns team got all of the records and stats and such.

blackonyx89
12-08-2008, 01:12 PM

The good thing is that Toronto will watch crappy football for at least 2-3 years. Can't wait to see that!!! Let them suffer a bit like us in Buffalo, wait they already saw how bad this team is.

Michael82
12-08-2008, 01:25 PM
That is technically not true. The new Browns team got all of the records and stats and such.
That's what I thought....

MiaInDaHeezy
12-08-2008, 01:54 PM
HAH all you jills fans are the same.......lol why even be a Jills fan???? They will NEVER EVER WIN a SUPER BOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THATHURMANATOR
12-08-2008, 01:57 PM
HAH all you jills fans are the same.......lol why even be a Jills fan???? They will NEVER EVER WIN a SUPER BOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Did he just call us Jills fans? Walk in front of a Train already dick bag.

life of faith
12-08-2008, 02:01 PM

i don't recall hearing from you last year? your giggling like a school girl huh?

blackonyx89
12-08-2008, 02:47 PM
Did he just call us Jills fans? Walk in front of a Train already dick bag.

Even I know this guy's who calls Bills fans Jills fan's a moron. LOL!

Ickybaluky
12-08-2008, 02:51 PM

EDIT: The Browns have the teams history, etc.

However, the Ravens and Colts both share history and records.

blackonyx89
12-08-2008, 02:59 PM
EDIT: The Browns have the teams history, etc.

However, the Ravens and Colts both share history and records.

I did not know that. Fascinating!

User Manuel
12-08-2008, 03:21 PM

Onyx, unfortunately, what ails the Bills is part of a larger issue facing the league. It is rotting from the inside out. Flat out greed is destroying the game. The Bills are just the first to feel it. Soon, well, hell already you are seeing a swing to the big market clubs, it will only get worse.

blackonyx89
12-08-2008, 03:29 PM
Onyx, unfortunately, what ails the Bills is part of a larger issue facing the league. It is rotting from the inside out. Flat out greed is destroying the game. The Bills are just the first to feel it. Soon, well, hell already you are seeing a swing to the big market clubs, it will only get worse.

This truly and sadly the case. But Ralph is doing this team more harm than good and I can't take it anymore. Don't any of you see what's going on. Lawesome get's it, why can't you?

ddaryl
12-08-2008, 03:42 PM
I'm a Bills fan only... so at this point the entire sport of football is dead to me. I don't see myself watching much more football during the rest of my lifetime. Unless somehow the bills actually start producing a competing team down the line, but waiting for it is something I just cannot devote much more time to.

blackonyx89
12-08-2008, 03:46 PM
I'm a Bills fan only... so at this point the entire sport of football is dead to me. I don't see myself watching much more football during the rest of my lifetime. Unless somehow the bills actually start producing a competing team down the line, but waiting for it is something I just cannot devote much more time to.

They're going to come after you for telling the truth and call you a bandwagoner.

CuseJetsFan83
12-09-2008, 07:04 AM
***** moan, ***** moan........

if i was a bills fan i'd be going to see them 8 times a year if not more.......

unfortunately i like misery and have made myself a fan of those jersey jets.
what can i say, misery loves company.

anywho, i can understand frustration (see rich kotite, al groh, herman edwards, lou holtz, etc.) but my god people, this is YOUR football team, that most have had for their entire lives........

this may be a horrible example, but to me this is like you being a fan of a band that has been around for 40 years/50 years........ you go to see them, you're stoked, have a ball, but are dissapointed wtih the results..... you keep coming back, but things decline....... do you stop going because you are less of a fan, or because things get to predictable?

buffalo needs some new blood, in the FO as well as in the locker room.

Typ0
12-09-2008, 07:06 AM
it would be different if we were supporting the team with our hard earned $$$ to get to a point of success someday. But it's not like that. Instead, our owner does not have a commitment to winning and is only interested in maximizing the value of the pocketbook of his family. I don't blame him for doing that but it's a bad situation for fans...because we are not going to be a contender---ever.

***** moan, ***** moan........

if i was a bills fan i'd be going to see them 8 times a year if not more.......

unfortunately i like misery and have made myself a fan of those jersey jets.
what can i say, misery loves company.

anywho, i can understand frustration (see rich kotite, al groh, herman edwards, lou holtz, etc.) but my god people, this is YOUR football team, that most have had for their entire lives........

this may be a horrible example, but to me this is like you being a fan of a band that has been around for 40 years/50 years........ you go to see them, you're stoked, have a ball, but are dissapointed wtih the results..... you keep coming back, but things decline....... do you stop going because you are less of a fan, or because things get to predictable?

buffalo needs some new blood, in the FO as well as in the locker room.

topher180
12-09-2008, 08:14 AM
Wow, lots of tough talkers here. Pretty easy from your keyboard.

Onyx, don't try arguing with them. They have nothing better in their lives to look forward to. Making threads about Bill Cowher comming to Buffalo or getting up on their soapbox and telling Russ how it outta be like he even hears their insignificant asses...it gives them a reason to live. They NEED the Bills, and they have no problem bending over for the old man. So let them, and pray for them.

I feel your pain, but save your breath. Seriously.

THATHURMANATOR
12-09-2008, 08:25 AM
Not tough talkers just pointing out that people that leave the team now are bandwagon *****ES. It is a fact and no way around it. Nothing tough about it. Not like I losing sleep over it or would get in a fight about it. To each his own.

Nothing better in my life LOL.

CuseJetsFan83
12-09-2008, 08:27 AM
Not tough talkers just pointing out that people that leave the team now are bandwagon *****ES. It is a fact and no way around it. Nothing tough about it. Not like I losing sleep over it or would get in a fight about it. To each his own.

exactly, some people just want to be around when its convenient and the team is winning...... (ala the great start earlier this season)

thats fine if you are a casual fan, watch a game now and then fine.. but to "renounce your fandom" because the team is choking... well, thats a definition of fairweather if ive ever heard one

NJFINSFAN1
12-09-2008, 08:35 AM
6-7 and complaining about your team stinking and not watching???

We were 1-15 last year and I never thought of not being a fan, I was in misery every week, took a ton of crap from all my Jet fan buddies, and from many of you here (You know who you are!) but never once thought about not watching a game or cheering for another team.

If anything, seeing what the Fins have done this year should give you guys hope, you don't need years to turn things around, and I would argue you have more talent on your team now than we did last year.

We complained about Wayne H for years, but he finally got it right and named a VP (Parcells) and a worthy GM in Ireland. That's what needs to be the Bills focus, than worry about the coach.

THATHURMANATOR
12-09-2008, 08:38 AM
6-7 and complaining about your team stinking and not watching???

We were 1-15 last year and I never thought of not being a fan, I was in misery every week, took a ton of crap from all my Jet fan buddies, and from many of you here (You know who you are!) but never once thought about not watching a game or cheering for another team.

If anything, seeing what the Fins have done this year should give you guys hope, you don't need years to turn things around, and I would argue you have more talent on your team now than we did last year.

We complained about Wayne H for years, but he finally got it right and named a VP (Parcells) and a worthy GM in Ireland. That's what needs to be the Bills focus, than worry about the coach.
The Bills have sucked for so long I understand the frustration, but not giving up on the team.

Pinkerton Security
12-09-2008, 09:09 AM
Wow, lots of tough talkers here. Pretty easy from your keyboard.

Onyx, don't try arguing with them. They have nothing better in their lives to look forward to. Making threads about Bill Cowher comming to Buffalo or getting up on their soapbox and telling Russ how it outta be like he even hears their insignificant asses...it gives them a reason to live. They NEED the Bills, and they have no problem bending over for the old man. So let them, and pray for them.

I feel your pain, but save your breath. Seriously.

tough talkers??? Why is calling someone a bandwagon jumper talking tough?

It is a fact that if you give up on your team when they are doing poorly, even to the point where you wont root for them anymore, then you are a bandwagoner. everyone knows this. There are Miami fans on here making fun of us because some are saying they wont root for the bills anymore.

And I know for a fact that I need the Bills. I have a great life, am successful and have nothing to complain about. But watching the Bills every Sunday is just a big part of my fall and winter, and ya I NEED the Bills. I think thats what being a diehard is all about. I am not a blind fan, I can see that jauron needs to go. I can see we need help at many positions. There are people like Op and TD on here that ***** and moan about the bills every breath they get yet do you see them giving up on the team? No.

I am young but I can see that today's society is all about instant gratification, and this is just another example of it. WAHHH we are losing and theres a chance we may move one day so F it, I quit. Such a defeatist attitude, and one that I cant stand.

So goodbye! I hope we never have to hear from you again!