• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

Is it ironic that the slide began...

Right around the time it was leaked that DJ had agreed to an extension?

I thought he was a players coach?

Discuss.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.
  • billsburgh
    • Jul 2003

Re: Is it ironic that the slide began...

are you insinuating that the players intentionally tanked the season because they really didnt want Dick back next year?

Comment

• HHURRICANE
      • Mar 2005

The team and Edwards got too much praise and that's what led to our down fall.

This team needed to play like a team that wasn't a very good 5-1 team and instead we played like teams were going to roll over for us.

The three losses in the AFC East destroyed us.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
        Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
        • May 2003

I think it was more the level of our competition. It turns out our early opponents, against whom we went 5-1, were among the worst in the league.
        Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• yordad
          • Dec 2007

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
          I think it was more the level of our competition. It turns out our early opponents, against whom we went 5-1, were among the worst in the league.
          Well, we lost to the 49ers and Browns at home in the past month.
          "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• billsfanone
            Majored in Home Economics
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Jan Reimers

Comment

• Jan Reimers
              Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
              • May 2003

Originally posted by yordad
              Well, we lost to the 49ers and Browns at home in the past month.
              Yeah, we've regressed to the point where we can't even beat the league's weak sisters.
              Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Ickybaluky
                • Jul 2003

It makes no sense to think they tanked because Jauron got an extension.

If they wanted to get rid of the guy, wouldn't they have done so before? Why would they sit there at 5-1 and think, "well, we have a shot at the playoffs, but lets tank and get rid of Jauron instead".

That makes no sense.

Comment

Working...
                X