PDA

View Full Version : Okay, why not start Hamden?

HHURRICANE
12-08-2008, 02:16 PM
I'm being serious. How can anyone say the JP gives us the best chance to win? Furthermore, why not give the guy a shot to get the #2 spot for nect year?

Jan Reimers
12-08-2008, 02:19 PM
There is really nothing to lose at this point, but I think JP's headless chicken routine would be far more entertaining.

Typ0
12-08-2008, 02:21 PM
I think it would be better to start Edwards myself. And in his absence I can see giving Hamden a shot...but I'd rather he not just be considered 2nd string we need TWO NFL CALIBRE STARTERS HERE NEXT YEAR PLEASE.

life of faith
12-08-2008, 02:22 PM
because maybe JP plays lights out, we re-sign him and then trade him for a second round pick.....I know wishful thinking

Iehoshua
12-08-2008, 02:23 PM
Start Brian Moorman at QB. In a pinch, he can punt the ball and put the offense out of its misery.

HHURRICANE
12-08-2008, 02:23 PM
I think it would be better to start Edwards myself. And in his absence I can see giving Hamden a shot...but I'd rather he not just be considered 2nd string we need TWO NFL CALIBRE STARTERS HERE NEXT YEAR PLEASE.

No. I'm not suggesting Hamden in place of Edwards. Just in place of Losman.

TacklingDummy
12-08-2008, 02:27 PM
There is really nothing to lose at this point, but I think JP's headless chicken routine would be far more entertaining.

:clap: JP will be gone soon. Let him have the final 3 games. It's the last we will ever see of him. Unless he starts against the Bills.

5 years we had to post about JP. HTF are we going to able to replace all the message board material he has given us?

trapezeus
12-08-2008, 02:34 PM
because maybe JP plays lights out, we re-sign him and then trade him for a second round pick.....I know wishful thinking

is your screen name life of faith or blind faith?

Even if you love losman, there is no way in Losman's right mind that he signs with the bills again. If he plays as you say "lights out" for 2-3 remaining games, no scout is going to just dismiss his last 4 years of performance and this year's classic losman showings and give him a huge check. The bills know better than to sign this bum.

And then to think another team wouldn't have just made an offer to beat the bills and would rather take on a contract that the Bills negotiated AND give up a second draft pick is just unbelievable. it's not even close to wishful thinking. This isn't even founded on basic, logical explanation.

Perhaps, i'll just jump up and start to fly....but that's wishful thinking.