• Feb 2005

Right now 5 on the practice squad???

#NamePos.Ht.Wt.DOBYrs.College
    76 Denman, Chris OL6-731510/07/1983R Fresno State
    42 Hall, Bruce RB5-1121003/18/1985R Mississippi
    18 Hawthorne, C.J. WR5-1116812/15/1983R Hawaii
    14 Huggins, Felton WR6-218602/15/19831 Southeastern Louisia
    62 Rodd, Brandon OL6-430511/01/1985R Arizona State

So we have no Mike Jefferson anymore, i guess, or we still got 3 wrs on the PS, or this thing wasnt updated,
    But with the Dustin Fox injury we have 3 healty CBs
    3 Healthy DEs
    no depth at LBer
    this roster mismanagement is a joke

We need to develop these guys no more NFLE very weird what this team is doing very scary

U can carry 8
    There has been more than 1 occasion that we didnt have the max on the practice squad last year and this year yet we have depth issues WOW
    XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY
  • Jan Reimers
    Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
    • May 2003

Re: Right now 5 on the practice squad???

Originally posted by bigbub2352

#NamePos.Ht.Wt.DOBYrs.College
    76 Denman, Chris OL6-731510/07/1983R Fresno State
    42 Hall, Bruce RB5-1121003/18/1985R Mississippi
    18 Hawthorne, C.J. WR5-1116812/15/1983R Hawaii
    14 Huggins, Felton WR6-218602/15/19831 Southeastern Louisia
    62 Rodd, Brandon OL6-430511/01/1985R Arizona State

So we have no Mike Jefferson anymore, i guess, or we still got 3 wrs on the PS, or this thing wasnt updated,
    But with the Dustin Fox injury we have 3 healty CBs
    3 Healthy DEs
    no depth at LBer
    this roster mismanagement is a joke

We need to develop these guys no more NFLE very weird what this team is doing very scary

U can carry 8
    There has been more than 1 occasion that we didnt have the max on the practice squad last year and this year yet we have depth issues WOW
    And I'm not even sure of Denman, who was released a while ago, but never appears on the transaction list as having been re-signed.

At any rate, maybe it's just too costly for Ralph to carry a full 8 on the PS.
    Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• bigbub2352
      • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
      And I'm not even sure of Denman, who was released a while ago, but never appears on the transaction list as having been re-signed.

At any rate, maybe it's just too costly for Ralph to carry a full 8 on the PS.
      I guess people just dont understand the importance of this
      they are to busy all starting the same threads over and over

This is were u develop players now people
      XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• DraftBoy
        Administrator
        • Jul 2002

That's ridiculous Im sorry...
        COMING SOON...
        Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
        We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Jan Reimers
          • May 2003

Originally posted by DraftBoy
          I'm just a frustrated and bitter Bills' fan, but it will go away when I'm dead.
          Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• bigbub2352
            • Feb 2005

Originally posted by DraftBoy
            The thread? or the Bills?

Cause if it is the Bills ur comepletely right on

THis roster mismanagement is why we have depth issues, and constantly goes picking form street FAs instead of developing players in positions of need thruout the year
            XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• DraftBoy
              Administrator
              • Jul 2002

I mean the Bills. To not have a full PS is absolutely inexcusable imo.
              COMING SOON...

Comment

• bigbub2352
                • Feb 2005

What also is scary is the fact that we have depth issues in positions and still to this day havent addresses it at all
                What did we give up?
                XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                  • May 2003

Originally posted by bigbub2352
                  What also is scary is the fact that we have depth issues in positions and still to this day havent addresses it at all
                  What did we give up?
                  I think it indicates a totally weak and dysfunctional front office being run by a marketing guy, and a clueless owner who no longer gives a flying f**k about anything but his bottom line.

Comment

• Mad Bomber
                    • Jul 2002

What a joke. This organization is pathetic.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                      Administrator
                      • Jul 2002

Not only do we only have five guys the fact that we really have only two guys (imo) that could ever even see the NFL as even projects (Hall and Huggins) speaks volumes. The rest of those guys Id trade for a bag of footballs to be perfectly honest. None of them stand out to me.
                      COMING SOON...

Comment

• mysticsoto
                        Too sober for this...
                        • Apr 2004

I still can't believe we don't have a Center on the squad that we should be grooming. We should have grabbed a Center last year at the very least as part of the undrafted!!!

Considering the Patriots great history of drafting, I'd be looking maybe at C Ryan Wendell (from the Patriot's PS). The Titans have 2 Centers on their PS, Fernando Velasco was one I wanted since April. Their other guy, Murphy, might be worth a look also - at the very least, he plays Guard also.

On the other side, given that Baltimore seems to know a thing or two about defense, I might consider grabbing DT Salomon Solano out of their practice squad in anticipation of replacing McCargo. Martail Burnett from Minnesota is probably another guy worth looking at - he's a natural pass rusher perfect for our system.

Given that this season is over...the FO needs to start looking at dumping our garbage and trying to fill in and improve certain key areas. Solano might only be for depth, but what is McCargo? Garbage!

Our DEs need to seriously improve and getting Burnett along with hopefully Ellis improving is what we need to push Denney and perhaps even Kelsay out. Neither is earning their keep - though atleast Denney helps in STs and b'cse of his size, occasionally gets balls batted down. As for Center, yes, Preston appears to be better than Fowler, but he's still inconsistent and appears to be a better backup than starter. Somewhere, we need to find a FA replacement (like Saturday) or groom one to start in 2 years or so. I'm of the school that you don't start a rookie Center...almost never are they ready.

We should be able to get a WR in FA to push Hardy more. Already it appears that Steve Johnson is ahead of him...and if he is, I say play him for the rest of the season and give him that experience so he is that much more ready next season. At 6'2", he's no slouch anyway. Hardy can then be utilized in specific packages/plays that he should have an easier time mastering.

Me personally? I'd be looking to switch the line from being a great pass blocking line, to a great run blocking line. I'd much rather rely on Lynch and Jackson getting pass the 1st line of defense, and seeing what they can do in the open field, than in giving Trent time to dink and dunk!!! But that's just me...

Comment

• raphael120
                          Jason Peters rigorous at home training regiment
                          • Oct 2005

Ralphs saving his money so he can have THE COOLEST sarcophogus. Ralph's gotta believe in that ancient Egyptian stuff. You would bury yourself with all your riches so you have them in the afterlife.

Comment

• bigbub2352
                            • Feb 2005

Originally posted by mysticsoto
                            I still can't believe we don't have a Center on the squad that we should be grooming. We should have grabbed a Center last year at the very least as part of the undrafted!!!

Considering the Patriots great history of drafting, I'd be looking maybe at C Ryan Wendell (from the Patriot's PS). The Titans have 2 Centers on their PS, Fernando Velasco was one I wanted since April. Their other guy, Murphy, might be worth a look also - at the very least, he plays Guard also.

On the other side, given that Baltimore seems to know a thing or two about defense, I might consider grabbing DT Salomon Solano out of their practice squad in anticipation of replacing McCargo. Martail Burnett from Minnesota is probably another guy worth looking at - he's a natural pass rusher perfect for our system.

Given that this season is over...the FO needs to start looking at dumping our garbage and trying to fill in and improve certain key areas. Solano might only be for depth, but what is McCargo? Garbage!

Our DEs need to seriously improve and getting Burnett along with hopefully Ellis improving is what we need to push Denney and perhaps even Kelsay out. Neither is earning their keep - though atleast Denney helps in STs and b'cse of his size, occasionally gets balls batted down. As for Center, yes, Preston appears to be better than Fowler, but he's still inconsistent and appears to be a better backup than starter. Somewhere, we need to find a FA replacement (like Saturday) or groom one to start in 2 years or so. I'm of the school that you don't start a rookie Center...almost never are they ready.

We should be able to get a WR in FA to push Hardy more. Already it appears that Steve Johnson is ahead of him...and if he is, I say play him for the rest of the season and give him that experience so he is that much more ready next season. At 6'2", he's no slouch anyway. Hardy can then be utilized in specific packages/plays that he should have an easier time mastering.

Me personally? I'd be looking to switch the line from being a great pass blocking line, to a great run blocking line. I'd much rather rely on Lynch and Jackson getting pass the 1st line of defense, and seeing what they can do in the open field, than in giving Trent time to dink and dunk!!! But that's just me...
                            Great post bro, i agree with everything your saying, we should have another DE and DT and a LBer on the PS as well as a CB, and we need serious INterior OLine depth again yet we r carrying 3 wrs and an olineman and a DE

3 spots open and still no signings what the hell RUSS!!
                            XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                              Peterman Sucks!
                              • Mar 2006

As ridiculous as the fact we have three spots open on the PS...it's even more ridiculous how many holes we have in the 53.

We could prolly lose 30 of them, and not notice.

Comment

Working...
                              X