12-08-2008, 03:03 PM
From what I have noticed:

EdwardsEra (half a fan)
Bills4Life77
blackonyx89
gr8slayer/dreadnought94

Confused:
FTY :snicker:

Anyone else want to drop their fandom? Bring your defeatist attitude in and officially give up on the Bills. Seems to be the popular thing these days...

RockStar36
12-08-2008, 03:04 PM
Pansies. Good riddance losers.

Pride
12-08-2008, 03:09 PM
Frustration, desire to no longer watch the games this season, lack of motivation to purchase season tickets next year? Sure!

Dropping your team at the end of a bad year... Not cool!

DraftBoy
12-08-2008, 03:18 PM
Later but don't come crawling back when the teams starts winning again.

Bill Brasky
12-08-2008, 03:19 PM
Bills4Life77

ironic.

yordad
12-08-2008, 03:20 PM
gRR8SLAYER

Jan Reimers
12-08-2008, 03:23 PM
I quit for a couple of days after every bad loss. Then I decide I need more misery in my life and come back.

hydro
12-08-2008, 03:24 PM
gRR8SLAYER

added.

Jan Reimers
12-08-2008, 03:25 PM
gRR8SLAYER
Or whatever his new user name is.

RockStar36
12-08-2008, 03:26 PM
I don't know if gr8slayer was every 100% a Bills fan

OpIv37
12-08-2008, 03:27 PM
I'm not going anywhere but I will say this: this team has sucked all the fun out of watching football. They rarely do anything right, and when they do they usually screw it up on the next play- to the point where we as fans simply expect that to happen. They're generally so bad that the last 2-6 weeks of the season are nothing more than training camp for the upcoming season.

And speaking of the upcoming season, we're either going to have a new coach and the team will have to learn new systems (which aren't properly staffed because it simply can't be done in one off-season), or we're going into another season with Skeletor as head coach. How can anyone possibly get excited about that?

madness
12-08-2008, 03:30 PM
pathetic

Jeff1220
12-08-2008, 03:35 PM
Didn't one or two of those guys jump on the Bills bandwagon when Bledsoe came along anyway. Once a bandwagon jumper....

blackonyx89
12-08-2008, 03:35 PM
Later but don't come crawling back when the teams starts winning again.

It's not a question of them winning again, it's a question of winning the Super Bowl and will they do it in 4 years. Only Ralph knows that answer and if doesn't spend money and get the best coach who can win it all, forget it. It's called reality and anything short of a Super Bowl, is failure. Sick of mediocrity and outright sucking, how about you?

blackonyx89
12-08-2008, 03:41 PM
I'm not going anywhere but I will say this: this team has sucked all the fun out of watching football. They rarely do anything right, and when they do they usually screw it up on the next play- to the point where we as fans simply expect that to happen. They're generally so bad that the last 2-6 weeks of the season are nothing more than training camp for the upcoming season.

And speaking of the upcoming season, we're either going to have a new coach and the team will have to learn new systems (which aren't properly staffed because it simply can't be done in one off-season), or we're going into another season with Skeletor as head coach. How can anyone possibly get excited about that?

Dick Jauron=Skeletor-the attitude and edge!!! LOL!

:poop:

billsfanone
12-08-2008, 03:45 PM
I'll never stop watching completely, but my emotional attachment is gone. I'll gladly DVR games and watch on delay. If Dick is coach next year, I'll do this from day 1. I can never root for anyone else though.

THATHURMANATOR
12-08-2008, 03:58 PM

EdwardsEra
Bills4Life77
blackonyx89
gr8slayer/dreadnought94

Anyone else want to drop their fandom? Bring your defeatist attitude in and officially give up on the Bills. Seems to be the popular thing these days...
4 fair weather *****ES.

X-Era
12-08-2008, 04:12 PM

EdwardsEra
Bills4Life77
blackonyx89
gr8slayer/dreadnought94

Time to use the edit/delete feature. I never gave up on the Bills. I only added another team. NOT THE SAME

X-Era
12-08-2008, 04:13 PM
Pansies. Good riddance losers.

Ill accept a retraction at any moment now.

X-Era
12-08-2008, 04:14 PM
Frustration, desire to no longer watch the games this season, lack of motivation to purchase season tickets next year? Sure!

Dropping your team at the end of a bad year... Not cool!

Agreed

X-Era
12-08-2008, 04:15 PM

Unfortunately, this is on the money. But I wont quit... I cant anyways its in my blood.. will I care a bit less, knowing that it wont change until the team is no longer Ralph's? You bet.

X-Era
12-08-2008, 04:16 PM
4 fair weather *****ES.
You can eat my ass

a MOD calling me a *****... interesting twist of the TOS I guess.

Well maybe you wont sweep the Thurm'ys this year.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
12-08-2008, 04:17 PM
I've been doing alot of complaining, and I just get too depressed to watch anymore and it effects me for days, so I have decided I just cannont watch entire games anymore... I still keep tabs on game day... but I cant watch the whole game... I just cant

But I will NEVER surrender my fanhood. Never.

I hate the Bills. I Love the Bills. They both seem to go hand in hand.

TacklingDummy
12-08-2008, 04:22 PM

EdwardsEra
Bills4Life77
blackonyx89
gr8slayer/dreadnought94

Any of these guys fans before the Super Bowl run or born before the 2-14 seasons?

TacklingDummy
12-08-2008, 04:23 PM
You can eat my ass

a MOD calling me a *****... interesting twist of the TOS I guess.

Well maybe you wont sweep the Thurm'ys this year.

Everybody knows Thurm is a MOD by title only. Ask him if he's had access to the MOD board yet? :snicker:

X-Era
12-08-2008, 04:25 PM
Any of these guys fans before the Super Bowl run or born before the 2-14 seasons?

Yep

THATHURMANATOR
12-08-2008, 04:29 PM
Time to use the edit/delete feature. I never gave up on the Bills. I only added another team. NOT THE SAME
In my book THE SAME.

THATHURMANATOR
12-08-2008, 04:29 PM
Yep
I became a fan in 1983 when I was 6 years young.

TacklingDummy
12-08-2008, 04:34 PM
Yep

You lived through back to back 2-14 seasons, you lived through 4 straight Super Bowl losses, you lived through MCM, why would you want to jump ship now? This is nothing.

X-Era
12-08-2008, 04:35 PM
Do you want a WOW?

I go back to probably 1980-ish. I became a pyscho fan around 87

Still waiting for that apology.

X-Era
12-08-2008, 04:37 PM
You lived through back to back 2-14 seasons, you lived through 4 straight Super Bowl losses, you lived through MCM, why would you want to jump ship now? This is nothing.

Please, please, you are an intelligent individual. I respect your posts now and have throughout. If you have any questions, go back and read. I will say it again, I am now, and always will be a Bills fan first. What I am also doing is enjoying watching the Steelers. Ive always been a distant fan of them, and only kind of watched them, Im just kicking it up a bit.

If the Bills play the Steelers, i root for the Bills. Its easy.

Mr. Pink
12-08-2008, 04:37 PM

So what!

My parents had me in Bills crap back in 1978 before I was even a year old.

When I was five, I think I picked the better team to follow :up:

yordad
12-08-2008, 04:43 PM
So what!

My parents had me in Bills crap back in 1978 before I was even a year old.

When I was five, I think I picked the better team to follow :up:Hydro, can we start a "confused" list for this one? He doesn't know who he is a fan of. I swear it changes every day.

Mr. Pink
12-08-2008, 04:45 PM
Hydro, can we start a "confused" list for this one? He doesn't know who he is a fan of. I swear it changes every day.

I've gone over how I've become a Bills fan over the years and why I hated them at one point in my life too.

It hasn't changed or wavered.

X-Era
12-08-2008, 04:47 PM
Hydro, can we start a "confused" list for this one? He doesn't know who he is a fan of. I swear it changes every day.

No, nothing has changed as far as the Bills go.

I guess all of you stop loving your first child if you add a second.

yordad
12-08-2008, 04:49 PM
I've gone over how I've become a Bills fan over the years and why I hated them at one point in my life too.

It hasn't changed or wavered.So, you were a Bills fan, then you hated them, but you never waivered? What? Are you a friggin Bills fan or not?

TheBrownBear
12-08-2008, 04:49 PM
I will always be a fan. I have too many fond memories of the games at Rich and then the Ralph to ever renounce my fandom. But I'll tell you, this past decade has been a brutal time to be a Bills fan. And, along with many others here, I rarely derive any pleasure from watching and following the Bills. But habitual losing will do that to you.

Mr. Pink
12-08-2008, 04:51 PM
I hated the Bills from 1988 to 1996.

I didn't care for them one way or another from 82-87.

Before 82 I was too young to really "understand" but I've seen plenty of pictures of me from when I was 1-4 dressed in Bills garb.

I still think Jim Kelly is one of the most overrated bums in the history of professional football.

Even though we haven't had a decent QB since him.

Mr. Pink
12-08-2008, 04:52 PM
I became a Bills fan for a specific reason and out of respect for how they treated Cleveland and it's fans....

Unlike others who apparently just jump on a good team's bandwagon for no other reason than they're good.

I'm curious as to if Indy's bandwagon was full though.

Typ0
12-08-2008, 05:03 PM
I became a Bills fan a year after I moved to buffalo for Grad school. Something clicked at that time and I understood what it was about. Since then, I've told people when hired the day the Bills or Sabres win a championship is the day I take a week off to go there and party in the streets. The community deserves better than the crap they get.

PECKERWOOD
12-08-2008, 06:04 PM
This thread was a very good idea, where is HHURRICANE on that list, though?

Bling
12-08-2008, 06:09 PM
:rofl: The Bills fans are selling each other out. This is funny stuff!!

tat2dmike77
12-08-2008, 06:20 PM
Still waiting for that apology.

Don't hold your breath for one

Piece of crap bandwagon jumpers. Oh now i have two favorite teams. And my second favorite team just happens to be really good.

Bling
12-08-2008, 06:25 PM
Don't hold your breath for one

Piece of crap bandwagon jumpers. Oh now i have two favorite teams. And my second favorite team just happens to be really good.

I know. I love how everyone's #2 is amazing.

tat2dmike77
12-08-2008, 06:30 PM

My second favorite team is detroit i really love the punishment

(if i had a second favorite team that is)

X-Era
12-08-2008, 06:31 PM

looking at that list below your sig, it would be nice if you had even one that was worth a ****

tat2dmike77
12-08-2008, 06:33 PM
looking at that list below your sig, it would be nice if you had even one that was worth a ****

In his defense he is a student at FSU and the Marlins do win a world series every 10 years or so.

Bling
12-08-2008, 06:42 PM

Want to know the difference between my list and your list? My list says "real fan".

Bling
12-08-2008, 06:43 PM
In his defense he is a student at FSU and the Marlins do win a world series every 10 years or so.

The Heat won the NBA Championship in 2006.

X-Era
12-08-2008, 06:46 PM
Want to know the difference between my list and your list? My list says "real fan".

So does mine.

Apparently you missed the gazillion games wheree the fans almost threw the Knicks off the court last year. Or maybe you missed our big exit from the Stanley Cup march last year.

My fanhood isnt in question. Neither is yours.

If anything, we just both make poor choices in picking winning teams :up:

PECKERWOOD
12-08-2008, 06:47 PM
Yes, just like The Crucible, what an awesome story! Nothing wrong with busting fellow Bills fans chops.

UltimateBillsFan
12-08-2008, 06:58 PM
screw gr8slayer

VeggieMan14
12-08-2008, 07:53 PM
GO BILLS :gobills:

Mski
12-08-2008, 08:04 PM
i will never give up on the team, just perhapws move up the time at which i turn the game off for one thats actually entertaining to watch

TacklingDummy
12-08-2008, 09:04 PM
Please, please, you are an intelligent individual. I respect your posts now and have throughout. If you have any questions, go back and read. I will say it again, I am now, and always will be a Bills fan first. What I am also doing is enjoying watching the Steelers. Ive always been a distant fan of them, and only kind of watched them, Im just kicking it up a bit.

If the Bills play the Steelers, i root for the Bills. Its easy.

Why you on the jump ship list?

tat2dmike77
12-08-2008, 09:48 PM
http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=166584

that would be why

Mad Bomber
12-08-2008, 10:08 PM

EdwardsEra (half a fan)
Bills4Life77
blackonyx89
gr8slayer/dreadnought94

Confused:

Thank you Hydro....

It was great meeting you at the opener this year.

If I read this right, you are calling out fair weather fans.

I can agree with every one except gr8/Dreadnaout....He is simply a FOOTBALL fan. His love of the Cowboys comes from the simple fact that people in Texas just plain know football better than New Yorkers do. I was down there earlier this year, and learned that Texans just plain LOVE football. Hell, my friends' high school stadium (South Lake) seats 26,000. College? Texas...Texas A/M....Texas Tech. Pro football? The Cowboys make the Bills look like a High School team....

Bottom line...gr8/Dreadnought is a straight up poster who happens to know what he's talking about when it comes to football. You may not like what he says, but he knows what he's talking about.

hydro
12-08-2008, 10:20 PM
Thank you Hydro....

I can agree with every one except gr8/Dreadnaout....He is simply a FOOTBALL fan. His love of the Cowboys comes from the simple fact that people in Texas just plain know football better than New Yorkers do. I was down there earlier this year, and learned that Texans just plain LOVE football. Hell, my friends' high school stadium (South Lake) seats 26,000. College? Texas...Texas A/M....Texas Tech. Pro football? The Cowboys make the Bills look like a High School team....

Bottom line...gr8/Dreadnought is a straight up poster who happens to know what he's talking about when it comes to football. You may not like what he says, but he knows what he's talking about.

I talk to dread a lot off the boards. I just like giving him **** :D

BillsWin
12-08-2008, 10:35 PM
next year. we win the superbowl... With Bill Cowher as our coach.

gr8slayer
12-08-2008, 11:07 PM
I talk to dread a lot off the boards. I just like giving him **** :D
:fit:

PECKERWOOD
12-08-2008, 11:26 PM
:fit:

Admit it, for as much as you like *****ing, if Cowher was signed as our HC you would be one of the biggest homers on the board, you like the flashiness too much.

gr8slayer
12-08-2008, 11:32 PM
Admit it, for as much as you like *****ing, if Cowher was signed as our HC you would be one of the biggest homers on the board, you like the flashiness too much.
I don't *****, I just choose to look at most things football related from a negative point of view. When things are great, that's wonderful, but you could beat a team 100-0 and there would still be something that needs to be worked on. Once you become complacent as a football coach/team you might as well just hang them up because you are going to get it handed to you. And it's not the "flahiness" that I like, it's the winning.

Now if the Bills hire Cowher there will be little to complain about if you're a Bills fan....... at least until the first game :up:

Bling
12-08-2008, 11:33 PM

They do everything better in Texas.

tat2dmike77
12-08-2008, 11:41 PM

They do make Shiner beer and that is like drinking Gods urine it is the best beer in the world. If you don't know about it you better find out about it.

Mr. Pink
12-09-2008, 03:15 AM
Isn't it sad that the confused guy knows more about the team than some of the "die hards?"

Every week I want Buffalo to win...as long as they're not playing the Browns.

And much like the Bills looked out for my brethren when my team left, if the Bills were to ever move, I'll extend the olive branch to most of you to come root for the Dawgs...except for that guy who picked Pissburgh...he can go to hell.

Just for him I hope the Squealers can regain their SWEET mid 80's form with stars like Bubby Brister manning the helm.

X-Era
12-09-2008, 06:04 AM
I have never met a person from Texas that I liked. Not one. I still hope to. I will reserve an opinion on Gr8 dreads.

raphael120
12-09-2008, 10:39 AM
Yeah youre a huge loser if you stop supporting such a loser team like this one. Even Thurman Thomas said if he got Jimbo, Bruce, and that old team together they could beat this one.

blackonyx89
12-09-2008, 10:49 AM

EdwardsEra (half a fan)
Bills4Life77
blackonyx89
gr8slayer/dreadnought94

Confused:

Nice to be recognized. LOL!

:D:

yordad
12-09-2008, 11:01 AM
Thank you Hydro....

Bottom line...gr8/Dreadnought is a straight up poster who happens to know what he's talking about when it comes to football. You may not like what he says, but he knows what he's talking about.But, this isn't a "he doesn't know football list." This is a "I was a Bills fan, but I died easy" list.

Mski
12-09-2008, 01:18 PM
Isn't it sad that the confused guy knows more about the team than some of the "die hards?"

Every week I want Buffalo to win...as long as they're not playing the Browns.

And much like the Bills looked out for my brethren when my team left, if the Bills were to ever move, I'll extend the olive branch to most of you to come root for the Dawgs...except for that guy who picked Pissburgh...he can go to hell.

Just for him I hope the Squealers can regain their SWEET mid 80's form with stars like Bubby Brister manning the helm.

this is completely off topic, but if the bills were to move, pittsburgh would be my choice too

PECKERWOOD
12-09-2008, 04:08 PM
I have never met a person from Texas that I liked. Not one. I still hope to. I will reserve an opinion on Gr8 dreads.

C'mon! Texas has produced this countries best ever President!!

tat2dmike77
12-09-2008, 08:32 PM
this is completely off topic, but if the bills were to move, pittsburgh would be my choice too

If the Bills move the NFL can go suck a fat one as far as i am concerned. I appreciate the olive branch FTY. But screw the NFL if the Bills move i would never go to anther game again cleveland, queersburg or cincy they are all about the same amount of drive time from columbus anyway.

But, this isn't a "he doesn't know football list." This is a "I was a Bills fan, but I died easy" list.

As gr8 pointed out to me. He was never a Bills fan he followed the Bills and was always a cowboys fan. He informed me that there is a difference and he has always been a true cowboys fan and just followed the Bills. He said that because he could get season tixs to the cowboys that gave him more of a reason to be a cowboys fan. But the guy also hated wade phillips when the cowboys were on a slide and now doesn't seem to mind him. So take the information how you want. I can find the post to back it up as well.

BillsOwnAll
12-09-2008, 09:53 PM
The Bills been playing so bad lately. It is hard to watch. But After the san fran game I honestly put my playoff hope to rest. Then about an hour before the game agasint miami i was mapping out..if the bills win out...Then they put up 3 points for a second week in a row. I have officially given up playoff hopes for this season.

But there is no way in hell I could just give up on them for life. When me and my buddies alk football i always say its ok next year next year!....ive been saying that my whole life haha. But disowning the bills.???

Its like getting a dog when hes a puppy then when he gets old and isnt as energetic just saying ehhh i dont like you anymore good bye. it is sick.

I heard someone say the bills were a disgrace to buffalo...No..no my friend you are a disgrace to the bills!

tat2dmike77
12-09-2008, 11:02 PM
The Bills been playing so bad lately. It is hard to watch. But After the san fran game I honestly put my playoff hope to rest. Then about an hour before the game agasint miami i was mapping out..if the bills win out...Then they put up 3 points for a second week in a row. I have officially given up playoff hopes for this season.

But there is no way in hell I could just give up on them for life. When me and my buddies alk football i always say its ok next year next year!....ive been saying that my whole life haha. But disowning the bills.???

Its like getting a dog when hes a puppy then when he gets old and isnt as energetic just saying ehhh i dont like you anymore good bye. it is sick.

I heard someone say the bills were a disgrace to buffalo...No..no my friend you are a disgrace to the bills!

QUOTE OF THE YEAR!!!!

ddaryl
12-10-2008, 12:49 PM
I'm always a Bills fan, but I am letting them slip out of my passion zone. It isn't because of the losing streak alone but more so about the level of inept pathetic-ness included in the losing streak.

year after year we are nothing more then joke, a team that can never pull it together and keep it together, never have the right pieces in place, never make the right decisions and never seem to get it.

With the economy going into the tank along with this country, layoffs coming, and downright misery that is the World today, I sure don't need my form of entertainment dragging me down to suicidal levels... I'll watch but I also won't hesitate to find other things to do on Sunday.

Mad Bomber
12-10-2008, 01:21 PM
Exactly. I've been a fan since the early '60s, and I've seen worse. Much worse. Entire seasons or back-to-back seasons that were like this one (minus the first 4 wins). Hoping they would lose out so they could get OJ, so many injuries that Ed Rutkowski was playing QB.

Mr. Miyagi
12-10-2008, 01:26 PM
I have never been less of a Bills fan than I am now, but doesn't mean I'm jumping ship.

billser
12-10-2008, 01:40 PM
Not once have I thought about cheering for another team and Im from LA, I have no direct ties to the Bills. If you live in B-LO and are ready to jump ship, thats just a disgrace.

Pinkerton Security
12-10-2008, 02:02 PM
Yeah youre a huge loser if you stop supporting such a loser team like this one. Even Thurman Thomas said if he got Jimbo, Bruce, and that old team together they could beat this one.

yet somehow they;re still huge supporters of the Bills! How crazy is that??!?! Idiots.

trapezeus
12-10-2008, 03:09 PM
I hate the Bills. I Love the Bills. They both seem to go hand in hand.

This is so deep and spot on. I hate it. no i love it. Damn you, good post. Damn you buffalo!

Marvelous
12-10-2008, 03:28 PM
I don't post EVERY-DAY anymore but i try to atleast every other.(new baby).

--I'm glad this list was put together because it makes me sick when i read post about quitting, or not gonna watch etc etc etc....

SO put me on the disgust with the turncoats list...

--Also, put me down as a leader against losing for draft picks.. The way i see & i'll keep it simple,, Is we or I need a win more then anything right now.. Esp a division win.. We're gonna have a great draft pick regardless so i never get into that.. I remember being SUPER-VOCAL about this 3-4 years ago when it was the last game of the season & i think we fionished 7-9 or .500. It was against the Jets & sooooo many wanted to lose.. I was devastated at my fellow fans for this...

-When was the last time we we're tripple swept,,or even swept by the whole EAST, even w/ Indy?
---Hint--Our 3-13 Rob Johnson season we beat the JETS... So it goes back before that..I don't want to be tripple swept...

--~~I love this organization & winning is a perk...

dasaybz
12-10-2008, 03:35 PM
What a bunch of ****ing *******!

I would never want any of you to have my back in a fight.

X-Era
12-10-2008, 04:27 PM
I have never been less of a Bills fan than I am now, but doesn't mean I'm jumping ship.

Thank you.

To bad some clowns can see thats where Im at.

X-Era
12-10-2008, 04:29 PM

Im not.

tat2dmike77
12-10-2008, 10:26 PM
No,

Just because Im happy that the Cow**** lost to the Steelers, doesnt mean I dont love my Bills.

Seriously, just give it a ****ing rest.

I notice now that you have taken down your love for the steelers. Hmmmm whats wrong got sick of being called a hoper?

SabreEleven
12-10-2008, 10:51 PM

Their is other teams in the NFL?

X-Era
12-11-2008, 06:16 AM
I notice now that you have taken down your love for the steelers. Hmmmm whats wrong got sick of being called a hoper?

No, Im just dont want to piss anyone off.

I will still be watching the Steelers when I can.

gr8slayer
12-12-2008, 04:17 PM
No, Im just dont want to piss anyone off.

I will still be watching the Steelers when I can.
:snicker: