PDA

View Full Version : Really awesome comments from our players

Bill Brasky
12-08-2008, 03:12 PM
Looks like that "fat piece of ****" - Jason Peters is the only one who "gets it"

"I don't like it at all. I wish we were playing in Orchard Park. When you've got a home game and the crowd is supposed to cheer, they were cheering more for the Dolphins. I wasn't here in the preseason, so I don't know how it was then. But that stunned me. They're not even cheering on third down. They're not cheering when we do get a first down. They're just sitting there like they don't know what's going on. I hate the idea of us playing here. It's crazy. That's why you play at home. It's home-field advantage. You feed off the crowd. We had no energy whatsoever. I wouldn't say we couldn't run the ball. If you only get 10 rushes, what can you do with that? We just have to keep pounding it. We've got to believe we can run it. If you run the ball a couple of times and then they stop you it doesn't mean you just give up on it. You just have to keep going and believe you can do it. We've got one of the best running backs in the league, and we've got a great backup. We've got to get him going. That's why we drafted him. He can run the ball and we're not giving him enough carries to get his run game going. I don't understand it. " - Jason Peters

"No, it didn't feel like home-field advantage. It was pretty quiet. It wasn't a typical Bills game. It wasn't near the loud-factor that you would like to have. But with that said, we didn't give them much to cheer about anyways." - JP Losman

"Obviously, the NFL is about making money. If that is what they are doing, that's what they are doing. Other than that, as long as they are making money I am getting paid, so do what you do." - Kawika Mitchell

"It didn't feel like we were playing an away game. Hey, people here are tough. They’re hockey fans and they get into it. It was just good to see that kind of support for us.”" Miami running back Ronnie Brown

“It was crazy because we heard cheering for Buffalo and then we heard a lot of cheering for us, I didn’t really know what the fans were doing. I would definitely play here over Buffalo any day.” - Dolphins cornerback Will Allen

HHURRICANE
12-08-2008, 03:16 PM
Langston Walker: "It was very cozy inside, not like what that mean Mr. Frost had for us in Orchard Park".

Marcus Stroud: "I play for a check so why would I want to play in the cold?"

Jan Reimers
12-08-2008, 03:19 PM
It's good to contrast Peters' comments with candy-ass Stroud, who in his pregame remarks was all happy about playing in the cozy little dome. What a wuss.

Bill Brasky
12-08-2008, 03:20 PM
i just find it ironic that public enemy number 1 is the only one with enough balls to defend the city he plays in.

Typ0
12-08-2008, 03:22 PM
on an individual level I can't imagine any player wanting to play outside in the cold as their individual performance would suffer.

billsfanone
12-08-2008, 03:41 PM
HEY A-HOLES IF YOU WANT THE FANS TO CHEER, HOW ABOUT GETTING YOUR HEADS OUR OF YOUR ASSES AND PLAY SOME HALFWAY DECENT BALL!!!!

SquishDaFish
12-08-2008, 05:06 PM
Bravo to Jason Peters :clap: Exactly well said

SABuffalo786
12-08-2008, 05:09 PM
Toronto = FAIL

**** you Ralph.

LtFinFan66
12-08-2008, 06:06 PM
wow. Peters makes one comment and all from the season is forgiven! THAT is a smart man right there

SABuffalo786
12-08-2008, 06:15 PM
wow. Peters makes one comment and all from the season is forgiven! THAT is a smart man right there

At least he's been showing up to play lately and has the right attitude.

More than you can say for the rest of the ****ing limp wristed jerkoffs who play for us.

LtFinFan66
12-08-2008, 06:18 PM
I thought Stroud was playing well for you guys

SABuffalo786
12-08-2008, 06:21 PM
I thought Stroud was playing well for you guys

Not enough to make a difference. Which is surprising since he was at home in his nice cozy dome yesterday. :rolleyes:

tat2dmike77
12-08-2008, 06:27 PM
DOME STADIUMS PISS ME OFF!

Oh waaah i'm to sensative to play outside. Even though i make millions of dollars i don't want to play in the cold because i'm a sissy. Waaaaaah it's to cold.