PDA

View Full Version : WOW...I'm glad I missed this game....

Mad Bomber
12-08-2008, 09:55 PM
I sang in a Christmas concert last night. I only got to see the first Bills drive...when I left my house, the Bills had driven into the red zone (of course I was expecting nothing more than a field goal).

Anyway, I sang in the contata, and it was great. When I came home at 9 pm, I found out that the Bills had been beaten 16-3.

My response.....16-3????? 16-3???????? Is that all we could score is 3 points????

Then I reverted back to my primal Buffalo Bills psyche.....this is what I should be thinking about in December...what should I be doing for Christmas?

Jan Reimers....Historian...back me up on this one...

I feel like I'm AA (or other, pick your rehab program)...

My name is Tom (Hi Tom.....) and I'm a Bills fan....I am ready to puke.

Bottom line....I sang in a Christmas Concert last night, and had a LOT of fun. We had a choir with 26 voices, and a pit orchestra with 12 members ...2 guitars, an electric bass (5-string), drums, piano, synthesizer (doing all the strings), flute, french horn, 2 clarinets, french horn, 2 trumpets......

350 people in the audience (it was in a church).

We had a great time. Much better than the folks who watched the Bills game.

I'm through with this team for this year.

Call me when Ralph is outta here...I don't wish for anyone to die (hey, my dad is 92 and still going strong), but we need NEW OWNERSHIP, and NEW TOP-LEVEL management.

Until that happens, this will be a LOSING organization.

tat2dmike77
12-08-2008, 09:58 PM
I feel like Harry Doyle

3 points! We only got 3 god damn points!

tat2dmike77
12-08-2008, 09:59 PM
On the bright side mad. Toronto showed they could care less about an NFL franchise as wittnessed by all the fans dressed up like empty seats.

Glad you had a good night last night :up:

It's also starting to make those years in the 80s not look so bad :sigh:

topher180
12-09-2008, 01:35 AM
I sang in a Christmas concert last night. I only got to see the first Bills drive...when I left my house, the Bills had driven into the red zone (of course I was expecting nothing more than a field goal).

Anyway, I sang in the contata, and it was great. When I came home at 9 pm, I found out that the Bills had been beaten 16-3.

My response.....16-3????? 16-3???????? Is that all we could score is 3 points????

Then I reverted back to my primal Buffalo Bills psyche.....this is what I should be thinking about in December...what should I be doing for Christmas?

Jan Reimers....Historian...back me up on this one...

I feel like I'm AA (or other, pick your rehab program)...

My name is Tom (Hi Tom.....) and I'm a Bills fan....I am ready to puke.

Bottom line....I sang in a Christmas Concert last night, and had a LOT of fun. We had a choir with 26 voices, and a pit orchestra with 12 members ...2 guitars, an electric bass (5-string), drums, piano, synthesizer (doing all the strings), flute, french horn, 2 clarinets, french horn, 2 trumpets......

350 people in the audience (it was in a church).

We had a great time. Much better than the folks who watched the Bills game.

I'm through with this team for this year.

Call me when Ralph is outta here...I don't wish for anyone to die (hey, my dad is 92 and still going strong), but we need NEW OWNERSHIP, and NEW TOP-LEVEL management.

Until that happens, this will be a LOSING organization.

Bless you sir. I actually slept through the first half, and didnt realize I was missing the game until late 3rd quarter or so, then I spent time with the lady.

Quite frankly I'd rather go to the dentist than watch the Bills.