PDA

View Full Version : If Dick is fired here's a name for You

Bmax
12-08-2008, 10:52 PM
Jeff Davidson Offensive Coordinator Carolina Panthers

41 year old Ohio St Grad Offensive Linemen.. Former NE off line coach Worked with Belichek and Weis . Knows the division. Fomer Assistant Head coach. Knows how to Build power Run game ..Native of Akron Ohio... If Browns were smart they would consider him.... A long shot guy to keep your eye on....

Bmax

Mitchy moo
12-08-2008, 10:55 PM
Jeff Davidson Offensive Coordinator Carolina Panthers

41 year old Ohio St Grad Offensive Linemen.. Former NE off line coach Worked with Belichek and Weis . Knows the division. Fomer Assistant Head coach. Knows how to Build power Run game ..Native of Akron Ohio... If Browns were smart they would consider him.... A long shot guy to keep your eye on....

Bmax

Does he like Denny's & is willing to take alot of Giftcards from there as pay??

tat2dmike77
12-08-2008, 11:03 PM
Sounds good on paper but we have all seen this movie and how it ends with newbie head coaches.

Boomstick
12-08-2008, 11:10 PM
Does he like Denny's & is willing to take alot of Giftcards from there as pay??

Unfortunately, no he won't. As he is now a waffle house kind of guy... We can blame that on the south, and more specifically the Mooresville, NC waffle house.

tat2dmike77
12-08-2008, 11:12 PM
Unfortunately, no he won't. As he is now a waffle house kind of guy... We can blame that on the south, and more specifically the Mooresville, NC waffle house.

UGH AWFUL HOUSE

I'm a iHOP guyhttp://www.billszone.com/fanzone/user_pics/6424-1228797472.gif

Lexwhat
12-08-2008, 11:17 PM
Sounds good on paper but we have all seen this movie and how it ends with newbie head coaches.
Like they said on Sunday Night Football last night:

"Everyone's looking for the next Mike Tomlin."

1st time head coaches, with bright minds, are becoming a hot commodity in the NFL...

tat2dmike77
12-08-2008, 11:19 PM

1st time head coaches, with bright minds, are becoming a hot commodity in the NFL...

Like i said we have all seen that movie and we all know how it ends. Or do i have to remind you of the Gregg Williams and Mike Mularky years?

Mitchy moo
12-08-2008, 11:21 PM
Like i said we have all seen that movie and we all know how it ends. Or do i have to remind you of the Gregg Williams and Mike Mularky years?

Notice how Miami has gotten better on offense since cutting bait with MM? We need to follow suit with our whole staff.

tat2dmike77
12-08-2008, 11:43 PM
Notice how Miami has gotten better on offense since cutting bait with MM? We need to follow suit with our whole staff.

That would make sense but if DJ is here forget it.

If Billick comes in then expect him to clean house.

X-Era
12-09-2008, 06:17 AM

Were always looking for the last guy on the 1st time head coach list.

don137
12-09-2008, 06:36 AM
Living in Charlotte and being a Panther season ticket holder I can honestly say I am not that impressed by Davidson. The Panthers offense was putrid the last two years. This year they are doing good but the offense is very straight forward and I have not seen anything imaginative out of him.

zone
12-09-2008, 07:17 AM
Notice how the Falcons are playing with him?

DraftBoy
12-09-2008, 07:21 AM

That's just an ill informed satement. MM is a very good OC, see how he is doing in Atlanta and before Buffalo.

HHURRICANE
12-09-2008, 08:28 AM
If we aren't getting Shottenheimer or Cowher than we don't need another experiment here.

Sorry but I'll pass and live with Dick.