PDA

View Full Version : Jerry Sullivan has this story NAILED!

X-Era
12-09-2008, 07:32 AM
http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/story/517889.html

He lays blame right at Wilson's feet. And IMO Wilson tells us that Jauron does NOT have a contract extension in place. Read for yourself.

Historian
12-09-2008, 07:36 AM
:bf1:

JJamezz
12-09-2008, 07:49 AM
Wow.. and I thought Mort had a hard on for Donahoe..

I guess we're going to see what kind of power Brandon really has.. this is your career maker Russ. Wilson obviously respects you and is practically incoherent at this point, you just may be able to sell the old bastard on doing the right thing.

X-Era
12-09-2008, 07:52 AM

I guess we're going to see what kind of power Brandon really has.. this is your career maker Russ. Wilson obviously respects you and is practically incoherent at this point, you just may be able to sell the old bastard on doing the right thing.

PFT has the Browns as being willing to spend 8 or 9 mill PER for Cowher.

I could make the argument that hes worth it, but does anyone really think Ralph would pay that?

topher180
12-09-2008, 07:57 AM
There were many of columns Jerry wrote in the past that really annoyed me, but it's hard to argue with anything he's written since the Bills free fall. Great read, thank you.

HHURRICANE
12-09-2008, 08:11 AM
Wilson is a cheap bastard but not completely stupid. If he doesn't fire Jauron he will need to bring in some serious talent in the off-season or he'll be ripped to kingdom come.

Donohoe absolutely raped this organization.

Jan Reimers
12-09-2008, 08:22 AM
Time to move on from Donahoe. We haven't done much to recover from the mess he made, even though we've had three years. We need to look ahead, and fill the crying needs that have plagued us for years.

HHURRICANE
12-09-2008, 08:31 AM
People forget that the Bills had Kelly, Smith, and a few other notables in '86 and '87 and we looked pretty bad still. It takes time to develop even HOF talent.

This roster still blows monkey balls.

TacklingDummy
12-09-2008, 09:25 AM
Wilson is a cheap bastard but not completely stupid. If he doesn't fire Jauron he will need to bring in some serious talent in the off-season or he'll be ripped to kingdom come.

If Dick's contract runs out after this year, does it mean he gets fired if Ralph doesn't resign him?

blackonyx89
12-09-2008, 10:38 AM
http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/story/517889.html

He lays blame right at Wilson's feet. And IMO Wilson tells us that Jauron does NOT have a contract extension in place. Read for yourself.

For nearly 40 years with the exception of the AFL Championships, Ralph is the reason why the Bills has 0 Super Bowls. He chased Bill Polian out of Buffalo who built that dynasty and the 90's and dissed Lou Saban by not putting him on the Wall, because he didn't like him. When it's all said and done, he's a loser who deserves to not win a Super Bowl because he does not respect his fans or the people who helped this team get the success it had in the past. You reap what you sow.

Jan Reimers
12-09-2008, 10:48 AM
Ralph is a vindictive old man who too often puts personal likes and dislikes above the best interests of the football side of the franchise. Other than keeping this franchise in Buffalo (and why not, the taxpayers built and maintain his stadium, and the fans fill the seats and buy merchandise until the racks are empty), he has been one of the very worst owners in the history of football.

raphael120
12-09-2008, 10:49 AM

NICE ****ing avatar! BEST one I've ever seen on here!

yordad
12-09-2008, 10:51 AM
I didn't get anything when I followed the link.

acehole
12-09-2008, 10:57 AM

This is the conundrum.

He will replace him with a cheaper worse coach and say see...addtion by subtraction.

As he circles his circulars from the A&P....on 2.99 lb for strawberries....hot dog!

djjimkelly
12-09-2008, 11:03 AM
Time to move on from Donahoe. We haven't done much to recover from the mess he made, even though we've had three years. We need to look ahead, and fill the crying needs that have plagued us for years.

i actually think donahoe had a plan in place compared to what we are seeing now.

it might have not been a good plan but i think its better then plan we are seeing today

we at least had top 10 D's when donahoe was here

Jan Reimers
12-09-2008, 11:18 AM
i actually think donahoe had a plan in place compared to what we are seeing now.

it might have not been a good plan but i think its better then plan we are seeing today

we at least had top 10 D's when donahoe was here
As it turns out, we weren't any worse under TD. The common denominator in all of these years of ineptitude appears to be Ralph.

DynaPaul
12-09-2008, 08:33 PM
Link is dead but this one works:

http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/columns/story/517889.html

shelby
12-09-2008, 08:42 PM
PFT has the Browns as being willing to spend 8 or 9 mill PER for Cowher.

I could make the argument that hes worth it, but does anyone really think Ralph would pay that?
To answer your question....no.

Oaf
12-09-2008, 09:33 PM
Link is dead but this one works:

http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/columns/story/517889.html
THanks man.

JD
12-10-2008, 12:14 AM
Sullivan has been on a roll this past month, holy **** I love this man!

Night Train
12-10-2008, 05:14 AM
Article is dead on but it will be repeated ad nauseum until something is done.

No sense in getting excited until an actual proven football man is brought in and overhauls this franchise. These last 3 games will probably resemble a funeral procession & I've been down this street for the last time.

No more $$ for a bad product. Save the postage on the ticket invoice.