PDA

View Full Version : I feel the need to say...

Yasgur's Farm
12-09-2008, 07:38 AM
I'll be watching my Bills play this Sunday!

I'm a Bills fan, I've always been a Bills fan, I'll always be a Bills fan... I'm not gonna throw away my personal 45 years of tradition because of weak play and coaching. Victory in the 90's was sweet because of the suffering of 1 win seasons. Future success will be even sweeter.

Some of you un-named others are jumping ship because it's a little tuff right now. Well don't forget to grab your tampons on the way overboard. I've got no sympathy nor respect for the likes of you "I've become a fan of the NFL" type. So go ahead and jump... The sharks are waiting for you!

X-Era
12-09-2008, 07:47 AM

I'm a Bills fan, I've always been a Bills fan, I'll always be a Bills fan... I'm not gonna throw away my personal 45 years of tradition because of weak play and coaching. Victory in the 90's was sweet because of the suffering of 1 win seasons. Future success will be even sweeter.

Some of you un-named others are jumping ship because it's a little tuff right now. Well don't forget to grab your tampons on the way overboard. I've got no sympathy nor respect for the likes of you "I've become a fan of the NFL" type. So go ahead and jump... The sharks are waiting for you!
I, for one, am a Bills fan. I cant even be called a Steelers fan, I am only watching them if it doesnt conflict with the Bills because they are a pretty good team. This is no different than picking a team to root for in the Superbowl when the Bills arent there. I merely have another team to watch.

I have been a Bills fan for as long as I watched football, and I always will be, as I have previously stated, I cant quit on the Bills even if I wanted to. And no, I dont want to.

Im not jumping anywhere.

But yes, I will watch another team when it doesnt conflict so that I can simply enjoy the game of football. Watching the Bills is not that enjoyable. I will continue to do it, I will continue to suffer. But, I will also offset that with watching a team that plays decent ball.

I will apologize for one thing, Im sorry if I am offending any of you. Thats not my intention. I merely want to find a way to partially enjoy the game I love.

BlackMetalNinja
12-09-2008, 07:58 AM

Some of you un-named others are jumping ship because it's a little tuff right now. Well don't forget to grab your tampons on the way overboard. I've got no sympathy nor respect for the likes of you "I've become a fan of the NFL" type. So go ahead and jump... The sharks are waiting for you!And the sad part is when Buffalo does eventually turn it around, they'll all be right back on the wagon, proclaiming they never left.

HHURRICANE
12-09-2008, 08:14 AM
As long as Losman isn't playing I'll be watching.:up:

Jan Reimers
12-09-2008, 08:17 AM
I'll be watching, too, even though I'm very frustrated and disappointed right now. But I'm not throwing away 49 years of being a fan, either.