PDA

View Full Version : My Week 14 Power Rankings

RockStar36
12-09-2008, 10:46 AM
1. New York Giants (1): Even though they fell hard on Sunday, I still feel they are the best in the league. That one drop by Hixon on the perfect deep ball from Manning was the difference in the game for me. If Hixon catches that ball and scores the easy touchdown, it changes the entire game around.

2. Tennessee Titans (2): Along with the Giants, the Titans also clinched their division and also have to work for home field advantage. Actually, they pretty much have that sealed seeing that 2 out of 4 divisions in the AFC are somewhat average. Word to the wise: don’t relax, don’t rest starters, and don’t take time off before the playoffs.

3. Pittsburgh Steelers (3): The Steelers pulled the win against Dallas straight out of their ass on Sunday. But, I guess that is what good teams do. I still think Baltimore has a very good shot at that division. They will get their chance this Sunday at home. However, if the Steelers win that game they will all but be assured of the AFC North crown and the 2nd seed in the AFC.

4. Indianapolis Colts (4): The Colts continue to roll along and should no doubt get a wild card berth. It is probably odd for the Colts to not win the division but at least they will still make the playoffs. As the Giants showed last year, teams are capable of making a run in the playoffs. They already beat Pittsburgh once at Heinz Field which could come into play later on.

5. Carolina Panthers (7): Carolina really put a beat down on Tampa Bay. In my mind that should seal the division for them. It was a huge win on a huge stage.

http://devindombrowski.blogspot.com

Jan Reimers
12-09-2008, 10:53 AM
I think you have the Bills about right, although the way they're playing right now, I don't know as we could even beat the hapless Lions. At least they appear to still be trying.