PDA

View Full Version : Thurman said the the old school Bills now could whip the new school Bills!!! LOL!

blackonyx89
12-09-2008, 11:02 AM
He said this on WGR55 and I don't think that's not far from the truth. If the old school Bills had 2 months of practices and played Dick Jauron's Bills, they probably could beat them. That's how bad Jauron's team sucks!!! The old school Kelly Bills had heart and fight, this young team doesn't.

:D: :D: :D: :D: :D: :D: :D: :D: :D:
:poop: :poop: :poop:

Pinkerton Security
12-09-2008, 11:07 AM
He said this on WGR55 and I don't think that's not far from the truth. If the old school Bills had 2 months of practices and played Dick Jauron's Bills, they probably could beat them. That's how bad Jauron's team sucks!!! The old school Kelly Bills had heart and fight, this young team doesn't.

:poop: :poop: :poop:

I thought you were an NFL fan now, not a Bills fan? If so, shouldnt you only post in the NFL forum?

Jan Reimers
12-09-2008, 11:08 AM
Hell, our worst teams of the 70s, led by the cancer-battling Joe Ferguson, could beat these guys. As far as a lack of heart and guts, this is the worst team I can remember in Buffalo. They have quit, and they don't even seem to be ashamed of it.

Tatonka
12-09-2008, 11:08 AM
im pretty sure evans and roscoe would be open all day.

but i still like thurman stiring the pot.

Jan Reimers
12-09-2008, 11:10 AM
im pretty sure evans and roscoe would be open all day.

But could anyone get them the ball?

Dr. Lecter
12-09-2008, 11:21 AM
Marchibroda would out coach Turk I bet.

And Bruce would get more pressure than Kelsay.

yordad
12-09-2008, 11:22 AM

:poop: :poop: :poop:How much of this is a quote? Did he say the "suck", or did you? Did he say "probably could beat them"? Did he say this team doesn't have heart, or did you?

mchurchfie
12-09-2008, 11:24 AM
Andre Reed and Thurm would have had a field day out of the slot and out of the backfield against the Cover Two.

zone
12-09-2008, 11:25 AM
But could anyone get them the ball?
Not with Bruce on top of them.

raphael120
12-09-2008, 11:27 AM
This team is the softest team I've seen in a looooong time.

Long gone are the days where our team revels in playing in the cold, snowy Buffalo weather. Now we have a bunch of weenies who like playing indoors.

Pathetic...I feel like I'm rooting for a whole different franchise. The only thing the 90s teams and the team of today have in common is the helmet they wear. And thats where it ends.

blackonyx89
12-09-2008, 11:29 AM
I thought you were an NFL fan now, not a Bills fan? If so, shouldnt you only post in the NFL forum?

The Bills are in the NFL, genius! And I can talk about them just like any other team in the NFL in any fashion I please.

zone
12-09-2008, 11:37 AM
This team is the softest team I've seen in a looooong time.

Long gone are the days where our team revels in playing in the cold, snowy Buffalo weather. Now we have a bunch of weenies who like playing indoors.

Pathetic...I feel like I'm rooting for a whole different franchise. The only thing the 90s teams and the team of today have in common is the helmet they wear. And thats where it ends.
It really is sad, but the truth is... it's never coming back and it's not for our lack of wishing it would. I just think once you turn a corner when a team loses it's sense of history and what it means to be a Buffalo Bill, it's hard to re-instill that.

This sums up what this team has become, these are the new Buffalo Bills.

“I guarantee you won’t find any guys in our locker room that’s complaining about going to play in a dome,”

In a word, wow. How has it possibly come to this??