Thurman said the the old school Bills now could whip the new school Bills!!! LOL!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • blackonyx89
    HI I AM A FREAKING LIONS FAN
    • Mar 2005

Thurman said the the old school Bills now could whip the new school Bills!!! LOL!

He said this on WGR55 and I don't think that's not far from the truth. If the old school Bills had 2 months of practices and played Dick Jauron's Bills, they probably could beat them. That's how bad Jauron's team sucks!!! The old school Kelly Bills had heart and fight, this young team doesn't.

Let's Go Bills, make it happen!!!
  • Pinkerton Security
    Pinkerton's son
    • Feb 2006

Re: Thurman said the the old school Bills now could whip the new school Bills!!! LOL!

Originally posted by blackonyx89
    He said this on WGR55 and I don't think that's not far from the truth. If the old school Bills had 2 months of practices and played Dick Jauron's Bills, they probably could beat them. That's how bad Jauron's team sucks!!! The old school Kelly Bills had heart and fight, this young team doesn't.

I thought you were an NFL fan now, not a Bills fan? If so, shouldnt you only post in the NFL forum?

Comment

• Jan Reimers
      Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
      • May 2003

Re: Thurman said the the old school Bills now could whip the new school Bills!!! LOL!

Hell, our worst teams of the 70s, led by the cancer-battling Joe Ferguson, could beat these guys. As far as a lack of heart and guts, this is the worst team I can remember in Buffalo. They have quit, and they don't even seem to be ashamed of it.
      Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Tatonka
        • Jul 2002

im pretty sure evans and roscoe would be open all day.

but i still like thurman stiring the pot.
        "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Jan Reimers
          Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
          • May 2003

Originally posted by Tatonka
          im pretty sure evans and roscoe would be open all day.
          But could anyone get them the ball?
          Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
            Zero for Zero!
            • Mar 2003

Marchibroda would out coach Turk I bet.

And Bruce would get more pressure than Kelsay.
            Originally posted by mysticsoto
            Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• yordad
              • Dec 2007

Originally posted by blackonyx89

How much of this is a quote? Did he say the "suck", or did you? Did he say "probably could beat them"? Did he say this team doesn't have heart, or did you?
              "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• mchurchfie
                • Jul 2002

Andre Reed and Thurm would have had a field day out of the slot and out of the backfield against the Cover Two.
                My Band
                daveviterna.com

Comment

• zone
                  No, look. I do mind. The Dude minds.
                  • Oct 2003

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
                  But could anyone get them the ball?
                  Not with Bruce on top of them.
                  www.blzbus.com

Comment

• raphael120
                    Jason Peters rigorous at home training regiment
                    • Oct 2005

This team is the softest team I've seen in a looooong time.

Long gone are the days where our team revels in playing in the cold, snowy Buffalo weather. Now we have a bunch of weenies who like playing indoors.

Pathetic...I feel like I'm rooting for a whole different franchise. The only thing the 90s teams and the team of today have in common is the helmet they wear. And thats where it ends.

Comment

• blackonyx89
                      HI I AM A FREAKING LIONS FAN
                      • Mar 2005

Originally posted by pinkdogg32
                      I thought you were an NFL fan now, not a Bills fan? If so, shouldnt you only post in the NFL forum?
                      The Bills are in the NFL, genius! And I can talk about them just like any other team in the NFL in any fashion I please.
                      Let's Go Bills, make it happen!!!

Comment

• zone
                        No, look. I do mind. The Dude minds.
                        • Oct 2003

Originally posted by raphael120
                        This team is the softest team I've seen in a looooong time.

Long gone are the days where our team revels in playing in the cold, snowy Buffalo weather. Now we have a bunch of weenies who like playing indoors.

Pathetic...I feel like I'm rooting for a whole different franchise. The only thing the 90s teams and the team of today have in common is the helmet they wear. And thats where it ends.
                        It really is sad, but the truth is... it's never coming back and it's not for our lack of wishing it would. I just think once you turn a corner when a team loses it's sense of history and what it means to be a Buffalo Bill, it's hard to re-instill that.

This sums up what this team has become, these are the new Buffalo Bills.

“I guarantee you won’t find any guys in our locker room that’s complaining about going to play in a dome,”

In a word, wow. How has it possibly come to this??
                        Last edited by zone; 12-09-2008, 12:04 PM.
                        www.blzbus.com

Comment

Working...
                        X