X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • yordad
    • Dec 2007

Bryan Scott

Dude played like a beast. What took so long to notice? Thus far he has the highest tackles/playing time ratio of anyone. He is a starter from here on out. Good job Scott, keep it up.
    "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad
  • Dr. Lecter
    Zero for Zero!
    • Mar 2003

Re: Bryan Scott

For all the well-deserved crap the FO gets, finding Scott last year during the season was a great move.
    Originally posted by mysticsoto
    Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• zone
      No, look. I do mind. The Dude minds.
      • Oct 2003

Has made more plays behind or at the LOS in run support in the past few games than Whitner has made in his entire career in Buffalo. I hope they keep Scott at SS and Whitner at FS.
      www.blzbus.com

Comment

• OpIv37
        Acid Douching Asswipe
        • Sep 2002

Good thing too because Simpson is just brutal.

Scott was one of the few bright spots on Sunday, and it gets the FO off the hook for losing Jim Leonard (I wasn't a fan of Leonard and I didn't think losing him would be a big deal but he's tearing it up for Baltimore while Simpson is stinking it up here).
        MiKiDo Facebook
        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• yordad
          • Dec 2007

Originally posted by OpIv37
          Good thing too because Simpson is just brutal.

Scott was one of the few bright spots on Sunday, and it gets the FO off the hook for losing Jim Leonard (I wasn't a fan of Leonard and I didn't think losing him would be a big deal but he's tearing it up for Baltimore while Simpson is stinking it up here).
          Wowser. I haven't watched any Balt ball. I had no idea. You have peaked my interest. Anyway you could elaborate on tearing it up?

Oh, and I had high hopes for Simpson coming into this year (if you remember). About 6 weeks ago I got on the "saftey is officially a high priority" bandwagon. I hope Scott can continue to lessen it's need. We all know we have a lot of needs.
          "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• OpIv37
            Acid Douching Asswipe
            • Sep 2002

Originally posted by yordad
            Wowser. I haven't watched any Balt ball. I had no idea. You have peaked my interest. Anyway you could elaborate on tearing it up?

Oh, and I had high hopes for Simpson coming into this year (if you remember). About 6 weeks ago I got on the "saftey is officially a high priority" bandwagon. I hope Scott can continue to lessen it's need. We all know we have a lot of needs.
            He's been starting due to some injuries and he already returned an INT for a touchdown and had a sack (and a FF if I remember correctly) against the Skins on sunday.

Here's a video of the TD:

And his stats:
            Latest on FS Jim Leonhard including news, stats, videos, highlights and more on NFL.com

10 starts, 40 solo tackles, 1 sack, 1 INT, 5 passes defended. Ko has 10 starts, 45 solo tackles, 0 sacks, 0 INT's, 2 passes defended.
            MiKiDo Facebook
            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• zone
              No, look. I do mind. The Dude minds.
              • Oct 2003

The caliber of D Baltimore has also makes it easier for safety's to roam free and look much better.

I am not making excuses for Simpson, he has been terrible.
              www.blzbus.com

Comment

• bigbub2352
                • Feb 2005

Scott was a diamond in the ruff for us, doesnt say to much for the current starting SS who we picked 8th overall, Scott was a 2nd round pick as a CB, and converted to safty and now we r converting our 1st round pick into a FS or CB in the Nickel
                Man what a joke Whitner has been as a SS
                no playmaking ability but he sure knows how to celebrate when he finally does make a play
                He is not hard hitting like advertised and doesnt play on the ball well at all for an 8th overall pick just think we could have had NGata

i luv scott in there he is the only one who seems to be trying on this team
                XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

Working...
                X