PDA

View Full Version : Ottawa Blasts Philly into offseason

Ebenezer
05-05-2003, 09:23 PM
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Got to love it...will this finally cost Booby Clarke his job?? The only reason they made the second round of the playoffs is because they played the Leafs (i.e., the Manilla Folders) in the first round!!!!

Ð
05-06-2003, 06:35 AM
LOL, my brother in law from Ottawa visited this weekend and gave me a Senators car flag. There's a better chance of me wiping my ass with oit than there is of me ever flying it on my car.

ticatfan
05-06-2003, 10:42 AM
Good interveiw on the radio with some ottawa fans that went to philly to watch 2 games and they were telling about how brutal they were treated.People would just pour their beer on them,hit them with garbage and one of them got beat up in the wash room by a few guys.When they went to the second game the philly officials gave then 4 guards to stay with them during the game.They had to only wear their sens sweaters during the game .They said no body is allowed to carry bags in the arena,but they let them to carry their sens sweater in to the game and back out. They just got back this morning. Nice place to watch a game EH!.

Earthquake Enyart
05-06-2003, 10:44 AM
:maggie:

Ð
05-06-2003, 10:47 AM
LOL, I went to a Phillies/Mets game at the Vet @ 14-15 yrs ago and sat in the right field bleachers. The Phillies fans were giving Daryll Strawberry the business, but got a little carried away when two guys actually whipped it out & pissed on him from 3 stories up.

Those Phiilly fans are nuts...

WereRat
05-06-2003, 10:55 AM
I worked with a guy from Philly and he was telling me about going to see Eagles games there. The fans aren't any better in the football arena there. He said it's the only football game that has a judge and a courtroom right in the stadium so they can fine you and kick you out for misbehaving. Remind me to not bother going there to see any sports, ever...

Valerie
05-06-2003, 10:55 AM
Philadelphia is a nasty place to go watch any sporting event. The freaking football stadium has a jail in it! That's just insane!!!! I wouldn't go there on a bet! At least not to watch any sporting event.

WereRat
05-06-2003, 10:56 AM
hehehe Jaded, we posted almost simultaniously... :-)

Ð
05-06-2003, 10:57 AM
Those Amish can really raise hell...

Valerie
05-06-2003, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by WereRat hehehe Jaded, we posted almost simultaniously... :-)
I saw that. And it was virtually the same post. lol Great minds think alike, huh? lol

WereRat
05-06-2003, 11:06 AM
That was what I was thinking, yeah. :-D

Earthquake Enyart
05-06-2003, 11:10 AM
:rolleyes:

ticatfan
05-06-2003, 12:17 PM
Well If I find a couple great minds ,I will ask them if they think alike.