• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

Ottawa Blasts Philly into offseason

Got to love it...will this finally cost Booby Clarke his job?? The only reason they made the second round of the playoffs is because they played the Leafs (i.e., the Manilla Folders) in the first round!!!!

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.
  • Ð
    1-800-SAD-GOAT
    • Jul 2002

LOL, my brother in law from Ottawa visited this weekend and gave me a Senators car flag. There's a better chance of me wiping my ass with oit than there is of me ever flying it on my car.

Comment

• ticatfan
      The Meathead of Muslims!
      • Jul 2002

Good interveiw on the radio with some ottawa fans that went to philly to watch 2 games and they were telling about how brutal they were treated.People would just pour their beer on them,hit them with garbage and one of them got beat up in the wash room by a few guys.When they went to the second game the philly officials gave then 4 guards to stay with them during the game.They had to only wear their sens sweaters during the game .They said no body is allowed to carry bags in the arena,but they let them to carry their sens sweater in to the game and back out. They just got back this morning. Nice place to watch a game EH!.
      Political correctness ( or cancel culture as it is called today) is a doctrine fostered by a delusional ,illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by MSM which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
      Harry S Truman 1941.

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
        Legendary Zoner
        • Jul 2002

Comment

• Ð
          1-800-SAD-GOAT
          • Jul 2002

LOL, I went to a Phillies/Mets game at the Vet @ 14-15 yrs ago and sat in the right field bleachers. The Phillies fans were giving Daryll Strawberry the business, but got a little carried away when two guys actually whipped it out & pissed on him from 3 stories up.

Those Phiilly fans are nuts...

Comment

• WereRat
            • Feb 2003

I worked with a guy from Philly and he was telling me about going to see Eagles games there. The fans aren't any better in the football arena there. He said it's the only football game that has a judge and a courtroom right in the stadium so they can fine you and kick you out for misbehaving. Remind me to not bother going there to see any sports, ever...
            Hockey is not a matter of life and death, it's much more important than that.

Comment

• Jaded 7
              Saving the World One Signature at a Time!
              • Jul 2002

Philadelphia is a nasty place to go watch any sporting event. The freaking football stadium has a jail in it! That's just insane!!!! I wouldn't go there on a bet! At least not to watch any sporting event.

There's not a stone in my heart I've left unturned
              Not a piece of my soul that I ain't searched
              The only answer I found for all this hurt
              Is there ain't not answer here on earth

Comment

• WereRat
                • Feb 2003

hehehe Jaded, we posted almost simultaniously... :-)

Comment

• Ð
                  1-800-SAD-GOAT
                  • Jul 2002

Those Amish can really raise hell...

Comment

• Jaded 7
                    Saving the World One Signature at a Time!
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by WereRat hehehe Jaded, we posted almost simultaniously... :-)
                    I saw that. And it was virtually the same post. lol Great minds think alike, huh? lol

There's not a stone in my heart I've left unturned
                    Not a piece of my soul that I ain't searched
                    The only answer I found for all this hurt
                    Is there ain't not answer here on earth

Comment

• WereRat
                      • Feb 2003

That was what I was thinking, yeah. :-D

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
                        Legendary Zoner
                        • Jul 2002

Comment

• ticatfan
                          The Meathead of Muslims!
                          • Jul 2002

Well If I find a couple great minds ,I will ask them if they think alike.
                          Political correctness ( or cancel culture as it is called today) is a doctrine fostered by a delusional ,illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by MSM which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
                          Harry S Truman 1941.

Comment

Working...
                          X