PDA

View Full Version : Dear Dick Jauron,

BillsWin
12-09-2008, 01:48 PM
Sir, you are a sorry excuse for a coach. you think that your "Ivy League" status is all it takes for you to coach in the NFL. you have 53 players busting their asses for you, and you can't even show some emotion on the f'n sidelines. Your "practice inside" attitude is leaving the players unprepared to face the harsh elements of Western, NY. Oh, and by the way, in the NFL, you can't coach to not lose. You have to coach to win football games. And you have never once done that. Oh, I'm sorry. Kansas City... EVERYONE'S *****. Your emotionless approach to EVERYTHING, has now been reflected onto the players. They now play with absolutely no emotion, or drive to win. You have turned a promising season into a freaking JOKE. You have let down your coaching staff. You have let down your players, but most of all, you have let down the fans and the city of Buffalo. You are a pathetic excuse for a coach.

If Ralph had any balls he'd fire your ass and hire Bill Cowher.

I have spent my whole life, watching and rooting for the Bills... This is an all time low for this franchise. We finally have the talent, but, with you, we'll never have the coach to take us to the playoffs.

Sincerely,
An extremely pissed off Bills fan

raphael120
12-09-2008, 01:52 PM
We have the talent?

I tend to disagree.

OpIv37
12-09-2008, 01:56 PM
We have the talent?

I tend to disagree.

since starting 5-1, we're 1-7 with the one win coming over a pathetic KC team.

We don't have enough talent, but we have enough talent to be better than that. At the very least, we have the talent to beat SF and Cleveland and split with Miami.

BillsWin
12-09-2008, 05:29 PM
since starting 5-1, we're 1-7 with the one win coming over a pathetic KC team.

We don't have enough talent, but we have enough talent to be better than that. At the very least, we have the talent to beat SF and Cleveland and split with Miami.

yup.

yordad
12-09-2008, 06:26 PM
Maybe he was inches away from signing an extention when negotiations stalled. Maybe he know he was a lame duck. Maybe he threw in the towel after week 6.

patmoran2006
12-09-2008, 07:26 PM
We "dont have 53 guys busting their asses for him"

Anybody can see that.

tat2dmike77
12-09-2008, 07:41 PM
We "dont have 53 guys busting their asses for him"

Anybody can see that.

Dang it! You beat me to it, I was thinking the same thing.

Yasgur's Farm
12-09-2008, 08:01 PM
Maybe he was inches away from signing an extention when negotiations stalled. Maybe he know he was a lame duck. Maybe he threw in the towel after week 6.He said "inches" when referring to Dick... That's funny.

topher180
12-09-2008, 08:11 PM
He said "inches" when referring to Dick... That's funny.

:roflmao:

Yeah I mean, I feel your pain even if I don't agree with everything. Ownership, coaching, talent, etc etc etc. We're all effed up.

The point about at least being good enough to beat the Browns and Niners got me thinking....in most other franchises, loosing those games would maybe be a blessing in disguise, because such embarrassing loses would likely motivate the ownership to make a change. Unfortunately I don't think that will be the case with our senile old man and our empty suit.

Total side rant, and nothing new here but.....he's a marketing guy!!! WTF! I have a computer technology degree. Can I run football operations? I played high school ball, that should be on my resume too.

Yuck.