PDA

View Full Version : Intersting Dick stat from TMQ

Pinkerton Security
12-09-2008, 01:52 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/columns/story?id=3753116

'Tis Better to Have Rushed and Lost Than Never to Have Rushed At All No. 2: A week ago against San Francisco, Buffalo had eight snaps inside the opposition 10 and never gave the ball to power back Marshawn Lynch. On Sunday, after reaching first-and-goal at the Miami 3, Bills coaches called a pass, which was intercepted. The Bills' last four trips inside the opposition 10 have netted three points. Buffalo's Dick "Cheerio, Chaps" Jauron is now 56-74 as a head coach, has coached only one winning season in his career, and in three campaigns with the Bills has two victories over teams that finished with a winning record that year.

Two. In three years. Thats illuminating, is it not?

I have tried to be patient, and still think we have a ton of potential, but we need a winning coach in here.

TacklingDummy
12-09-2008, 01:57 PM
I have tried to be patient, and still think we have a ton of potential, but we need a winning coach in here.

What I take out of the article is the Bills need more player talent in here. Coaching couldn't have lost all those games.

Pinkerton Security
12-09-2008, 02:19 PM
What I take out of the article is the Bills need more player talent in here. Coaching couldn't have lost all those games.

Except it complained about the playcalling as well. We certainly need better talent on the whole, but I want to see a proven winner guiding our players, not someone who cant win games against the good teams.

Ed
12-09-2008, 02:28 PM
This is a good point. Why have the biggest OL in the league and a power back like Marshawn who can knock people back and carry tacklers if we never run the ball inside the 10?

And if we are going to throw inside the 10, why not ever put Hardy in there? At least that's one thing he seems to be good at.

Kenny
12-09-2008, 02:51 PM

That's BS.

We've lost because of poor execution, and not even showing up to play. The talent's there, -just not the heart.
The players on this team are just playing for paychecks, they dont give a damn about football.

TacklingDummy
12-09-2008, 02:54 PM
That's BS.

We've lost because of poor execution, and not even showing up to play. The talent's there, -just not the heart.. Which would be the talent on the field not exectuing the plays or even showing up?

The players on this team are just playing for paychecks, they dont give a damn about football.

Then they should be cut or traded.