PDA

View Full Version : Is it me...

Bling
12-09-2008, 10:37 PM
Or do the Bills need a 2nd WR every year and another DE? Damn. How come you guys don't fix your problems?

Lexwhat
12-09-2008, 10:57 PM
:ill::ill::ill:

OpIv37
12-09-2008, 11:23 PM
simple answer: the FO sucks and no one in this organization can evaluate talent.

Romes
12-09-2008, 11:37 PM
Because Reed is going to emerge as a legit #2 and Kelsay, Denney are going to become passing rushing threats at any moment now...wait for it...wait for it...almost there...wait for it...

:sigh:

Night Train
12-10-2008, 05:16 AM
It's you.

Dujek
12-10-2008, 07:01 AM
I honestly think that 2nd WR isn't as big a concern now as it has been. There are more pressing concerns on the offense, and Josh Reed has been one of the few bright spots this year.

DraftBoy
12-10-2008, 07:02 AM
Because Im not in the FO yet.

Jan Reimers
12-10-2008, 08:19 AM
Or do the Bills need a 2nd WR every year and another DE? Damn. How come you guys don't fix your problems?
We draft mediocre CBs instead, and if they prove to be halfway decent, we lose them in free agency and start all over again.

Buckets
12-10-2008, 08:42 AM
This may be a little ontroversial but I think we could use a primere #1 receiver, then we would already have our #2. I don't know what to say about RB I haven't been impressed with Lynch. I also haven't been all that impressed with Poz. Our drafts of late hve been mediocre at best.

Jan Reimers
12-10-2008, 09:00 AM
This may be a little ontroversial but I think we could use a primere #1 receiver, then we would already have our #2. I don't know what to say about RB I haven't been impressed with Lynch. I also haven't been all that impressed with Poz. Our drafts of late hve been mediocre at best.
I know we need a little perspective on Marv's two drafts, and Brandon's first, but I'm becoming less and less enchanted with them. Whitner is competent, but not a star, McCargo appears to be a bust, Youboty is developing, but injury prone, while Ko has regressed.

Lynch runs hard but oftime gets very little (is it him or his O line?), Poz is sort of like Whitner, decent but far from great, and Edwards seems to have hit a wall. McKelvin seems to be the real deal but Hardy and Ellis have given us far less than might be expected from higly drafted rookies at positions of real need.

It's still early to judge these picks, but I am not getting a warm, fuzzy feeling about them.

HHURRICANE
12-10-2008, 09:38 AM

Dude, half the fans here gave me crap for saying that DE was our number one priority this past off-season.

If the front office brought back Mike Williams some would argue that he just needed more time and it could work out.

I'm not sure who's worse, our front office or the fans that accept the propaganda.

bigbub2352
12-10-2008, 09:47 AM
We needed a Vet WR in the worst way this year, Antionio Bryant or Michael Clayton would be nice additions to our passing game even if they slide to the number 3 spot with steve johnson reed and hardy all coming back

bigbub2352
12-10-2008, 09:49 AM
Dude, half the fans here gave me crap for saying that DE was our number one priority this past off-season.

If the front office brought back Mike Williams some would argue that he just needed more time and it could work out.

I'm not sure who's worse, our front office or the fans that accept the propaganda.

I wanted WR in the 1st rd, and did not disagree with DE, we needed something other than CB, i know People luv McKelvin here now that he had 2 ok games, but i still dont see him as a premiere shut down corner

Mr. Pink
12-10-2008, 10:31 AM
Because Im not in the FO yet.

Nor am I

I think we could do better than what's in there now...no question in my mind.

PECKERWOOD
12-10-2008, 10:33 AM
I don't think we're that far off at WR, to be honest. I like Hardy and Johnson, not to mention Josh Reed is an excellent #3 and very good in the run game. When it comes to DE, you're right.