PDA

View Full Version : Today we find out if we have any shot at winning this game on Sunday!

HHURRICANE
12-10-2008, 10:36 AM
I have to believe that the team and coaching staff are praying that Edwards can practice today.

Having Losman back their is essentially an additional liability. At least Edwards gives the Jets D a challenge.

Let's keep our fingers crossed.

trapezeus
12-10-2008, 10:44 AM
according to Skoobs and his source, we aren't seeing edwards for the rest of the year.

I have no idea what to think. they have the guy dress, but he can't practice. it makes no sense. If edwards is hurt and hasn't practiced all week what is the use of dressing him?

It makes a better case to the fact that jauron is trying to get losman to help him change the pace.

But that shows you how out of touch Jauron is if he thinks the players are going to respond to their greatest dud.

Jan Reimers
12-10-2008, 10:49 AM
Hey, Dick told us that JP has won big games, and I believe in Dick (and Santa, the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy).

HHURRICANE
12-10-2008, 10:54 AM
according to Skoobs and his source, we aren't seeing edwards for the rest of the year.

If the guy has a head injury than he doesn't dress for a game because he would have a chance of playing.

HHURRICANE
12-10-2008, 11:07 AM

I have no idea what to think. they have the guy dress, but he can't practice. it makes no sense. If edwards is hurt and hasn't practiced all week what is the use of dressing him?

It makes a better case to the fact that jauron is trying to get losman to help him change the pace.

But that shows you how out of touch Jauron is if he thinks the players are going to respond to their greatest dud.

Skooby is looking correct. A groin injury taking 2 weeks, seriously?

Philagape
12-10-2008, 11:37 AM
The QB won't help Duke block Jenkins :ill: or the DBs get within 10 yards of Cotchery and Keller :ill: or the D stop Jones and Washington :ill: :ill:

Kenny
12-10-2008, 11:38 AM
Edwards isnt starting... groin injury? from what? Standing too long? Was it a lingering effect from the KC game?

This is just an excuse from Dick.

Tatonka
12-10-2008, 11:40 AM
edwards sucks dick too. we are losing either way.

yordad
12-10-2008, 12:54 PM
Didn't you just make a thread (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=166783)that was pretty dang close to this? I really, really hope TE starts. So you can pay me 10,000zbs, and hopefully stop with the attention wanting assinine threads.

The teams sucks with either QB, where the heck have you been.

DraftBoy
12-10-2008, 01:09 PM
Just to note for years Steve McNair never practiced during the week but played every Sunday. Hell I think Brady even did it last year.

Stars don't need practice in order to play...just stating some other players histories with worse injuries than a groin.

BlackMetalNinja
12-10-2008, 01:10 PM
I'm about ready to merge all of HHurricane's threads because they are all the same damn thing...

trapezeus
12-10-2008, 03:14 PM
If JP and the Bills beat the JEts, then i think that officially ends the Jets season. Maybe the Jets are still in it mathmatically, but it will be hard for the fans and players to accept that they are for real if they lose to a team playing as poorly as the bills right now. And that humiliation for the Jets is more than enought reason for me to watch this game.

Do i think the Bills will win? No. Unless JP hooks up with the miracle throw list last year, this game is going to end 6-3 or 6-0 Jets. And the Jets will still know the season is over with a crappy win like that at home.

HHURRICANE
12-10-2008, 03:43 PM
Didn't you just make a thread (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=166783)that was pretty dang close to this? I really, really hope TE starts. So you can pay me 10,000zbs, and hopefully stop with the attention wanting assinine threads.

The teams sucks with either QB, where the heck have you been.

If you really believe that the outcome and score would be identical with either QB than I really don't think you are watching the games.

I'm not saying Edwards is some savior here, and he certainly has earned his criticism, but if JP's performance last week didn't do it for you than I don't know what would.

Philagape
12-10-2008, 03:45 PM
Do i think the Bills will win? No. Unless JP hooks up with the miracle throw list last year, this game is going to end 6-3 or 6-0 Jets. And the Jets will still know the season is over with a crappy win like that at home.

Miracle catch.

JD
12-10-2008, 03:54 PM
Can't wait to see Tatonka eating his words next season :rofl:

Kenny
12-10-2008, 05:56 PM
I'm not saying Edwards is some savior here, and he certainly has earned his criticism, but if JP's performance last week didn't do it for you than I don't know what would.

To be honest, I have a feeling they're sitting Trent for the rest of the season just so he can recover from whatever's bugging him.

I cant think of any reason to start Trent right now. Will he do better than JP... not likely. So why ruin whatever confidence is left in this young QB?
We're pretty much waving in the white towel right now, and hoping Trent makes a huge improvement for next season, because unless we pick up Warner, Garcia, or a rookie that's as good as Ryan, we're screwed.

Typ0
12-10-2008, 07:07 PM
TE does deserve this third offseason to grow...but if he's so weak that playing in a game would destroy his confidence he's not going to make it to where we need him ever.

Owen DeBoard
12-10-2008, 07:19 PM
If you really believe that the outcome and score would be identical with either QB than I really don't think you are watching the games.

Dont you have it figured out yet that no matter what qb is startin we aint goin to win with this pathetic coaching staff we have. Both qbs have lost the last 6 of 7 games.

yordad
12-10-2008, 07:22 PM

I'm not saying Edwards is some savior here, and he certainly has earned his criticism, but if JP's performance last week didn't do it for you than I don't know what would.Speaking of, how would you know? Your the one claims you didn't watch. Let me guess, now that you found a game where the stats favor your opinion, all of a sudden its the stats that matter. :idunno:

Can't wait to see Tatonka eating his words next season :rofl:I pretty sure he would love to eat those words.