Today we find out if we have any shot at winning this game on Sunday!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HHURRICANE
    • Mar 2005

Today we find out if we have any shot at winning this game on Sunday!

I have to believe that the team and coaching staff are praying that Edwards can practice today.

Having Losman back their is essentially an additional liability. At least Edwards gives the Jets D a challenge.

Let's keep our fingers crossed.
  • trapezeus
    Legendary Zoner
    • Oct 2004

Re: Today we find out if we have any shot at winning this game on Sunday!

according to Skoobs and his source, we aren't seeing edwards for the rest of the year.

I have no idea what to think. they have the guy dress, but he can't practice. it makes no sense. If edwards is hurt and hasn't practiced all week what is the use of dressing him?

It makes a better case to the fact that jauron is trying to get losman to help him change the pace.

But that shows you how out of touch Jauron is if he thinks the players are going to respond to their greatest dud.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
      Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
      • May 2003

Hey, Dick told us that JP has won big games, and I believe in Dick (and Santa, the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy).
      Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• HHURRICANE
        • Mar 2005

Originally posted by trapezeus
        according to Skoobs and his source, we aren't seeing edwards for the rest of the year.
        If the guy has a head injury than he doesn't dress for a game because he would have a chance of playing.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
          • Mar 2005

I have no idea what to think. they have the guy dress, but he can't practice. it makes no sense. If edwards is hurt and hasn't practiced all week what is the use of dressing him?

It makes a better case to the fact that jauron is trying to get losman to help him change the pace.

But that shows you how out of touch Jauron is if he thinks the players are going to respond to their greatest dud.
          Skooby is looking correct. A groin injury taking 2 weeks, seriously?

Comment

• Philagape
            WIN NOW
            • Jul 2002

The QB won't help Duke block Jenkins or the DBs get within 10 yards of Cotchery and Keller or the D stop Jones and Washington
            "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
            2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• Kenny
              • Aug 2004

Edwards isnt starting... groin injury? from what? Standing too long? Was it a lingering effect from the KC game?

This is just an excuse from Dick.

Comment

• Tatonka
                • Jul 2002

edwards sucks dick too. we are losing either way.
                "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• yordad
                  • Dec 2007

Didn't you just make a thread that was pretty dang close to this? I really, really hope TE starts. So you can pay me 10,000zbs, and hopefully stop with the attention wanting assinine threads.

The teams sucks with either QB, where the heck have you been.
                  "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• DraftBoy
                    Administrator
                    • Jul 2002

Just to note for years Steve McNair never practiced during the week but played every Sunday. Hell I think Brady even did it last year.

Stars don't need practice in order to play...just stating some other players histories with worse injuries than a groin.
                    COMING SOON...
                    Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                    We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• BlackMetalNinja
                      I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats.
                      • May 2005

I'm about ready to merge all of HHurricane's threads because they are all the same damn thing...

Comment

• trapezeus
                        Legendary Zoner
                        • Oct 2004

If JP and the Bills beat the JEts, then i think that officially ends the Jets season. Maybe the Jets are still in it mathmatically, but it will be hard for the fans and players to accept that they are for real if they lose to a team playing as poorly as the bills right now. And that humiliation for the Jets is more than enought reason for me to watch this game.

Do i think the Bills will win? No. Unless JP hooks up with the miracle throw list last year, this game is going to end 6-3 or 6-0 Jets. And the Jets will still know the season is over with a crappy win like that at home.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                          • Mar 2005

Originally posted by yordad
                          Didn't you just make a thread that was pretty dang close to this? I really, really hope TE starts. So you can pay me 10,000zbs, and hopefully stop with the attention wanting assinine threads.

The teams sucks with either QB, where the heck have you been.
                          If you really believe that the outcome and score would be identical with either QB than I really don't think you are watching the games.

I'm not saying Edwards is some savior here, and he certainly has earned his criticism, but if JP's performance last week didn't do it for you than I don't know what would.

Comment

• Philagape
                            WIN NOW
                            • Jul 2002

Do i think the Bills will win? No. Unless JP hooks up with the miracle throw list last year, this game is going to end 6-3 or 6-0 Jets. And the Jets will still know the season is over with a crappy win like that at home.
                            Miracle catch.
                            "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
                            2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• JD
                              Sabres Zone
                              • Sep 2003

Can't wait to see Tatonka eating his words next season
                              “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

Working...
                              X