• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • trapezeus
    Legendary Zoner
    • Oct 2004

side rant on the Bills Coaching

I feel like the Bills would be better served by just picking 16 fans to coach the team one week at a time. Do I think I could get the Bills to score more than 3 points in toronto against Miami? Yes. Do I think I could get them to score more than 3 points at home against a west coast team? You bet.

I trust pretty much anyone on this message board to score more than 3 points against these two teams.

mini Rant done.
  • Night Train
    Retired - On Several Levels
    • Jul 2005

Re: side rant on the Bills Coaching

I could have scored with several cheerleaders in the pre-game and still put up more points on the scoreboard.

But that's just me..
    Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• ddaryl
      Everything I post is sexual inuendo
      • Jan 2005

heck that would work for Ralph... it's a cheap option

Comment

• DraftBoy
        Administrator
        • Jul 2002

You coach the team, Ill do the personell and I'm confident we could do better then what we have seen the past few weeks.
        COMING SOON...
        Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
        We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Jan Reimers
          Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
          • May 2003

Originally posted by Night Train
          I could have scored with several cheerleaders in the pre-game and still put up more points on the scoreboard.

But that's just me..
          Well, there you go again NT. Stop being so damned humble.
          Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

Working...
          X