Clear All
  • patmoran2006
    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
    • Dec 2005

Looks like its JP on Sunday

from Chris Brown's Blog:
    Injury update

By Chris Brown - Posted December 10th, 2008
    Trent Edwards (groin) missed practice again on Wednesday. He declined to elaborate on how his injury is healing.
    Josh Reed (back) was suffering from back spasms and could not practice.
    Marcus Stroud (hip) is dealing with a hip problem. Dick Jauron did not get into the severity of the injury.
    Donte Whitner missed practice due to illness. No word on whether he’ll be able to practice Thursday.
    Aaron Schobel was absent with the foot. Dustin Fox (groin) also did not practice.
    Jabari Greer (knee) was limited in practice Wednesday, his first practice since suffering the injury against Cleveland a month ago.
    --------------------------------------------
    I honestly may go to shopping than watch this team with JP this Sunday, and I honestly cant remember the last time I didn't watch a game. I think it was against Cincy a few years ago when we played them on Xmas eve and I also went shopping that day.

Also, I think the bills should wait til 1 day before the season finale, and then put Schobel on IR. Gotta love our front office.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE
  • Typ0
    honey pie
    • Jul 2002

Re: Looks like its JP on Sunday

it's the same old story. In the grand scheme of things you are the one responsible for your let downs by getting yourself worked up like that to begin with. JP doesn't deserve that hate either he has, at times, played serviceable. Last week he had a horrible game but that doesn't mean he's going to be that horrible this week and all we can hope for is he isn't.

Comment

• X-Era
      What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
      • Feb 2005

Originally posted by patmoran2006
      from Chris Brown's Blog:
      Injury update

By Chris Brown - Posted December 10th, 2008
      Trent Edwards (groin) missed practice again on Wednesday. He declined to elaborate on how his injury is healing.
      Josh Reed (back) was suffering from back spasms and could not practice.
      Marcus Stroud (hip) is dealing with a hip problem. Dick Jauron did not get into the severity of the injury.
      Donte Whitner missed practice due to illness. No word on whether he’ll be able to practice Thursday.
      Aaron Schobel was absent with the foot. Dustin Fox (groin) also did not practice.
      Jabari Greer (knee) was limited in practice Wednesday, his first practice since suffering the injury against Cleveland a month ago.
      --------------------------------------------
      I honestly may go to shopping than watch this team with JP this Sunday, and I honestly cant remember the last time I didn't watch a game. I think it was against Cincy a few years ago when we played them on Xmas eve and I also went shopping that day.

Also, I think the bills should wait til 1 day before the season finale, and then put Schobel on IR. Gotta love our front office.
      I will be watching even if the suit up Van Pelt.

Comment

• DMBcrew36
        • Feb 2005

f*** schobel... wouldn't be surprised if he milked the injury until the season was over and didnt' play another game this season

Comment

• Jan Reimers
          Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
          • May 2003

Originally posted by Typ0
          it's the same old story. In the grand scheme of things you are the one responsible for your let downs by getting yourself worked up like that to begin with. JP doesn't deserve that hate either he has, at times, played serviceable. Last week he had a horrible game but that doesn't mean he's going to be that horrible this week and all we can hope for is he isn't.
          Yeah, we seem to forget that JP has won some games for us, and that Trent is still a bit short of being the next Payton Manning or Tom Brady.

While I'm not at all confident in JP - last week was an unmitigated disaster, but he had a lot of help with that complete debacle - a Trent start is far from a sure win, and a JP start does not guarantee a loss.

I'm watching, mostly for any signs of life from this team.
          Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Dujek
            Hall of Fame Zoner
            • Jan 2008

Let's hope he has a good game then.

Comment

• DraftBoy
              Administrator
              • Jul 2002

So in other words no real news then.
              COMING SOON...
              Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
              We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Oaf
                Do you read what you write?
                • Jun 2007

Originally posted by DMBcrew36
                f*** schobel... wouldn't be surprised if he milked the injury until the season was over and didnt' play another game this season
                At $500,000/gm too. What a bum. This guy needs to join Farve in the Ozarks or something.

Comment

• Philagape
                  WIN NOW
                  • Jul 2002

His streak is at one good game out of his last 10, so lightning's gotta strike again sometime soon!
                  "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
                  2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• Luisito23
                    Men Have Superbowl Gold, Legends Have Platinum Hearts!!!
                    • Apr 2003

Will be another loss which will help us come draft time!!!
                    "Expect rejection, but expect more to overcome it."
                    ***Marv Levy.***

"Coach Levy is one of the most inspirational people that I have ever known."
                    ***Thurman Thomas.***

"You're not going to find a more classier, down-to-Earth person away from the field than Marv Levy. He's a guy who's pretty much made me what I am today as far as a professional player and a person."
                    ***Jim Kelly***

Marv Levy's Website

Comment

• THE END OF ALL DAYS
                      The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water!
                      • Feb 2005

loss= one more nail in skelator's coffin

I'll take it.
                      In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.

Comment

• ZEUS
                        My bedroom is covered in posters of naked men.
                        • Jul 2005

JP just plain sucks. It's always the same old thing from him. That #7 on his jersey is starting to look like a big question mark. I've haven't missed a Bills game in at least 15 years. I plan my Sunday's around the Bills game. But JP is pathetic to watch. I live in Florida and the weather is nice. I could stay out on the boat fishing longer, rather than rush back to watch JP spin around take a sack and fumble for three hours. At least Edwards tries to get the ball to playmakers like Fred Jackson and Lynch, instead of staring down Lee Evans on every pass play. What a disappointment this season has become.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                          Unreachable Douche
                          • Jul 2002

Fist pump, YES!!!

Comment

• mybills
                            81 st zoner
                            • Jul 2002

"He declined to elaborate on how his injury is healing."

Let's elaborate for him...

"I'm not really injured, I'm supposed to put up this facade until Ralph finds a replacement for Dicky. Ralph doesn't want my reputation ruined any more than what Jauron has already ."

Other than that awful int last week, I didn't think JP was a big disaster. Damned dropped-perfectly-thrown-passes.
                            I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• trapezeus
                              Legendary Zoner
                              • Oct 2004

Originally posted by mybills
                              "He declined to elaborate on how his injury is healing."

Let's elaborate for him...

"I'm not really injured, I'm supposed to put up this facade until Ralph finds a replacement for Dicky. Ralph doesn't want my reputation ruined any more than what Jauron has already ."

Other than that awful int last week, I didn't think JP was a big disaster. Damned dropped-perfectly-thrown-passes.
                              Really? you didn't think he looked pathetic when he attempted to scramble and ran into his own guy? He is suppose to be good running and he's awful.

And for those 2 screen passes that were dropped he was still high on a number of plays. but we're splitting hairs. he is so inconsistent even within a game. it's impossible to look at. the only saving grace to all this is that it's over after 3 more weeks.

He seems quite confident that he's getting another gig. I'm really anxious to see how it's going to go for him. He was a bust of Mike Williams proportions for the bills. We gave up so much for him and he didn't even give us average play.

Comment

Working...
                              X