PDA

View Full Version : anyone use Sopcast to watch the games online?

OpIv37
12-10-2008, 06:21 PM
I just installed it but I can't find the game.

rbochan
12-10-2008, 09:11 PM
I've used it before, but I've found it to be no better than the feeds off justin.tv.

OpIv37
12-10-2008, 09:19 PM
I've used it before, but I've found it to be no better than the feeds off justin.tv.

what is justin.tv? I'm sick of just the audio, I'm trying to get this bootleg thing figured out.

SabreEleven
12-10-2008, 09:54 PM
Cheatin' ain't easy.

OpIv37
12-10-2008, 10:09 PM
Cheatin' ain't easy.

but in the end, crime does pay.

Myers57
12-10-2008, 11:39 PM
I used to but it was very hit and miss. The best directory to find a Sabres game is:

http://www.myp2p.eu/competition.php?competitionid=&part=sports&discipline=icehockey

Or you can fork up for Center Ice and watch it on your TV or online. I usually just listen to the audio online though

Dr. Lecter
12-11-2008, 05:54 AM
I thought you had HDTV now and watched it?

RockStar36
12-11-2008, 06:22 AM
I tried it in the past but it was more work and more of a pain than neccessary.

BlackMetalNinja
12-11-2008, 06:25 AM
A61's is the best link... there is one place listed on there that gives an amazing feed for most games. Crystal clear picture with no lag... you're just at the mercy of picking up whichever broadcast they choose.

rbochan
12-11-2008, 07:01 AM
I used to but it was very hit and miss. The best directory to find a Sabres game is:

http://www.myp2p.eu/competition.php?competitionid=&part=sports&discipline=icehockey

Or you can fork up for Center Ice and watch it on your TV or online. I usually just listen to the audio online though

Yep, myp2p.eu is a great source for streams. Also, if you pick one up on justin.tv, they have a 'similar streams' box thingy that sometimes has a better feed.

OpIv37
12-11-2008, 10:11 AM

If I forked out for Center Ice, I'd just watch it on my 50" LCD TV rather than my 15" laptop screen. The idea is to to NOT fork out for Center Ice but still watch the games. I'd love to just get it, but I already paid over $300 for Sunday Ticket and Superfan- that plus my monthly bill is a lot to pay for TV as it is.

Thanks for the link

RockStar36
12-11-2008, 10:15 AM
If I forked out for Center Ice, I'd just watch it on my 50" LCD TV rather than my 15" laptop screen. The idea is to to NOT fork out for Center Ice but still watch the games. I'd love to just get it, but I already paid over $300 for Sunday Ticket and Superfan- that plus my monthly bill is a lot to pay for TV as it is.

Thanks for the link

If I were you, I'd bite the bullet and make room in your budget for Center Ice. It's worth the money considering the amount of games you get to watch. Plus you'll get to see the greatness that is Thomas Vanek every game instead of listening to it.

RockStar36
12-11-2008, 10:16 AM
Does anyone have a link for the Center Ice online? I was just listening to something that discussed it, but I can't find it on the NHL website. This would come in handy when my fiancee is visiting her mom and I'm stuck there instead of at home watching the game.

BlackMetalNinja
12-11-2008, 10:16 AM

Thanks for the linkTrust me, that link is gold. I meant to share it with you a few weeks ago when I found it. When they have the feeds, it's great quality.

Myers57
12-11-2008, 03:22 PM
I thought you had HDTV now and watched it?

I moved out of my place and am too ignorant to pay DirecTV the $50 movers fee they require to take it with me. I'm thinking of transferring it to my parents.

Right now I am living in a trailer with Rabbit Ears on top of my TV.

I was able to watch Conan last night!

Dr. Lecter
12-11-2008, 03:24 PM
Trailer?

Woo hoo!

I still have to switch my dish over. I am too damn lazy. It has been 5 months.