PDA

View Full Version : WHY wait to long? . COME On RALPH WAKE UP!!!

paladin warrior
12-10-2008, 09:55 PM
What wrong with Ralph? It Ralph is sleeping or what!.. Pls somebody slap Ralph face 3 time,, FIRE DICK J!!!

tat2dmike77
12-10-2008, 10:45 PM
Me not know what wrong with ralph

Mr. Pink
12-10-2008, 11:33 PM
Me think Ralph cannot find ample replacement type guy to accept denny gift certificate and tea and crumpet.

Boomstick
12-10-2008, 11:42 PM
Me Grimlock no like Ralph...

Oh wait...

BillsWin
12-11-2008, 12:29 AM
Ralph is going to fire Dick as a Christmas present to the fans. his 2nd gift, will be COWHER POWER BABY!

or Marty ball...

or Billick ball...

BillsWin
12-11-2008, 12:29 AM
Ralph is going to fire Dick as a Christmas present to the fans. his 2nd gift, will be COWHER POWER BABY!

or Marty ball...

or Billick ball...

SabreEleven
12-11-2008, 12:34 AM
The Bills haven't had a good coach in over 10 years, why would Ralph change that now?

BillsWin
12-11-2008, 12:41 AM
The Bills haven't had a good coach in over 10 years, why would Ralph change that now?

because he's over due.

and... well I'd hate to say it, but he's going to pass soon. He has to be getting pissed off with this rediculous underachieving and must realize he isn't long for this world. He has to pull some drastic strings and quick! or he will die without ever getting that superbowl win.

That would be pretty embarassing to this franchise and/or Ralph and his family.

to own a team for that long but not win the superbowl...

I have a feeling he realizes that if he doesnt want that legacy, it will take getting a good coach.

just my opinion on the subject.

JD
12-11-2008, 02:11 AM
Me no like ralph owner bills team

money make his world go round. not mike bills fan world go round.

i no happy

SabreEleven
12-11-2008, 02:59 AM
because he's over due.

and... well I'd hate to say it, but he's going to pass soon. He has to be getting pissed off with this rediculous underachieving and must realize he isn't long for this world. He has to pull some drastic strings and quick! or he will die without ever getting that superbowl win.

That would be pretty embarassing to this franchise and/or Ralph and his family.

to own a team for that long but not win the superbowl...

I have a feeling he realizes that if he doesnt want that legacy, it will take getting a good coach.

just my opinion on the subject.

or he has had so many he is bound to find a good one....it's like hiring 15 medicore head coaches, get a good one for free...That's how Marv got here.

Yasgur's Farm
12-11-2008, 06:00 AM
Once in his lifetime... Just once so far has he hired a premium coach... Chuck Knox. Let's hope he's due!!

Jan Reimers
12-11-2008, 06:52 AM
I have to believe that even if Ralph were committed to winning at one time, he no longer is. His choice of a marketing guy to run our football operations speaks volumes as to his priorities.

For the same reason we are millions below the salary cap, Ralph will never hire a big name coach with previous NFL success. All we can hope for is that the next bargain basement head coach develops into something beyond the Gregg Williams, Mike Mularkeys and Dick Jaurons of the world.

OpIv37
12-11-2008, 11:52 AM
Dick's contract expires after this season. So Ralph's not going to fire him. It's easier just to tough it out for 3 meaningless games then let the contract expire.

Pinkerton Security
12-11-2008, 11:53 AM
ya Ralph is sleeping...hes already been in his eternal slumber for a few years.

billsburgh
12-11-2008, 12:09 PM

or Marty ball...

or Billick ball...
Ralph Wilson will be playing the part of Ebenezer Scrooge in this christmas fantasy

ParanoidAndroid
12-11-2008, 01:43 PM
No no no!

Ralph, please, don't wake up. :couch:

Move on to a better place, so the rest of us can, too.

Before you neg me, you know you're thinking the same thing....I'm just saying it for you.

I'm thinking it, but my conscience has real trouble with it.

patmoran2006
12-11-2008, 03:02 PM
Ralph doesn't have to "fire" Jauron.

He just has to not renew his contract, unless we were stupid enough to have him sign that 3 year extension.

If so, Ralph is NOT eating all that money.

DynaPaul
12-11-2008, 05:14 PM

or Marty ball...

or Billick ball...

or coach-no-name ball...

Nighthawk
12-11-2008, 06:15 PM
Ralph doesn't have to "fire" Jauron.

He just has to not renew his contract, unless we were stupid enough to have him sign that 3 year extension.

If so, Ralph is NOT eating all that money.

Exactly! The funny thing is I argued with people on this board early in the season that Dickey didn't deserve the benefit of the doubt and that they shouldn't extend him until after the season...oh, how people's tunes have changed! There is no way that they can keep Dickey if he loses out, so in my opinion, people should not be too upset if the Bills keep losing this season.

paladin warrior
12-11-2008, 06:57 PM
Dick's contract expires after this season. So Ralph's not going to fire him. It's easier just to tough it out for 3 meaningless games then let the contract expire.What if Dick J reruse to sign the contract and He will walk out. Then What?

THE END OF ALL DAYS
12-11-2008, 07:45 PM
then all in happy world we be. dick j bad for america, bad for life on earth, is bad medicine for glorious western ny.

Paladin warrior you da man :)

Typ0
12-11-2008, 09:12 PM
What if Dick J reruse to sign the contract and He will walk out. Then What?

that might be our only chance. When Mularkey did that Levy was hired.