PDA

View Full Version : I'm afraid for JP

Boomstick
12-10-2008, 11:35 PM
My disclaimer is this, I'm effin' joking and this is not serious...

:stretcher:

OK, I really am worried about JP. Maybe not for real, but I have a theory of sorts. Bills QBs since Jim Kelly haven't fared to well, agreed? Not to many wins between them. In fact its been said that former Buffalo Bills QB's Todd Collins and B.J. Hobert wouldn't know a win if it up and bit them... but I have a theory that both players careers effective were cut unexpectedly short by similar conditions. Even though Collins did have himself an alright year last year, the last 4 games. It seems, both had unexplainable pain in thier legs which forced retirement or limited play. Neither player, or their respective doctors were able to find out what left the pain or even the unexplainable marks on the legs. But, a few years ago, after much research, Hobert was able to identify what it was that left his career in shambles, as well as Collins', who recently discovered it this year. It seems that both were sticken even more so ineffective after they played decent in games where their teams won.

For instance Hoberts last Win as a Bill, 14 of 24, 252yds 3TDs 1 int for a 116.7 rating. He followed that performance with a 11 for 25, 141yd, 1TD 3 Int game for a 36.0 rating. He cited an unknown injury to his posterior as the reason for the poor performance.

In '97 something similar happened to Collins. After a decent performance against the Colts mid season, which resulted in a win, he was never the same. He also cited an unknown injury to his back side as the reason.
While Collins was able to recover for a brief winning stint with the Redskins last year, his career basically sucked after that. (as if it didn't before)

So, we all know JP is gone at years end. So it seems his career is over, especially if the Bills get a win sometime in the last 3. Because I know what it was that caused this phenomanon that seems to afflict JP as well.

What is the cause of their "injury"? What makes their backsides hurt?
They were bites... from what? They never knew what it was that bit them, it was infact wins that came up and bit them in the ass....

Obviously I've been bored this week, this post proves it... just let me have my fun.

jamze132
12-10-2008, 11:51 PM
uh... ok?

Boomstick
12-10-2008, 11:53 PM
uh... ok?
This is a result from too much Bud Light and me watching the Bills, 49ers game on youtube. Its made me remember what a real QB was and how we haven't had one since he left.

Jan Reimers
12-11-2008, 07:21 AM
This is a result from too much Bud Light and me watching the Bills, 49ers game on youtube. Its made me remember what a real QB was and how we haven't had one since he left.
You should drink real beer. Your theories might carry more weight.

mybills
12-11-2008, 08:25 AM
Is that pepe as in, french grandpa...or pepe as in, penis? Either one implies they're skinny.

ok..on to your post..

I can't read the whole thing..it started off with missing o's.

To (direction) too (also) and two (one plus one). sorry, that's my biggest pet peeve.

DynaPaul
12-11-2008, 05:15 PM
Gay post.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
12-11-2008, 06:35 PM
84 posts

still learnin' the gig

tat2dmike77
12-11-2008, 06:37 PM
He's got 84 problems and posting is one