PDA

View Full Version : The Refs

mchurchfie
12-11-2008, 09:32 AM
Some more very questionable calls and non calls in the game last night. Max was CLEARLY tripped and on the replay you could see the refs big head staring right at the play...no call. Gorilla man from the Lightning tried to put Teppo through the glass on an icing and they never called it but yet Kotalik brushes against one of their players on an icing in a very critcal moment and he gets called. That put the Bolts on a 6 on 4 with a chance to tie the game in the last minute. Please don't tell me these *******s don't have it out for Buffalo.:cynic:

RockStar36
12-11-2008, 09:37 AM
The call on Kotalik was complete crap. When I saw the replay I thought Kotalik clearly slowed up and brushed against the guy and he slammed into the boards himself to make it seem worse than it was.

Also, WHAT THE HELL was that call on Miller? That was complete garbage. I've never seen anything like that before.

mchurchfie
12-11-2008, 09:44 AM
Exactly, I forgot about that bull**** call..

THATHURMANATOR
12-11-2008, 09:49 AM
All bad calls but I can't figure out a reason the Refs would have it out for the Sabres.

mchurchfie
12-11-2008, 09:59 AM
Well they do.

RockStar36
12-11-2008, 10:02 AM
I don't know if I'd go as far as to say they have it out for the Sabres, but I read somewhere awhile back that refs remember certain players and treat them differently based on whether or not they say stuff to the refs. That came to mind on the Miller call since he has had two incidents in two games.

bigbub2352
12-11-2008, 10:49 AM
maybe the refs hate ruff or something but seriously some bad calls goin on just like the Bills everyone hates Buffalo

SabreEleven
12-11-2008, 03:33 PM
it's Bettman, people, it all leads back to Bettman. that **********.

SabreEleven
12-11-2008, 07:51 PM
Also, WHAT THE HELL was that call on Miller? That was complete garbage. I've never seen anything like that before.

The ref's have it out for Miller after him going to the press about the ref telling him to go **** himself. The ref at Miller's end of the ice looked like he didn't even talk to him. The ref at the other came down and talked to him in that 3rd period.

I expect the ref's to **** the Sabres the rest of the year and into the playoff's (if they get that far) so it won't totally piss me off.

JD
12-12-2008, 12:43 AM
The pittsburgh game was a joke. 9 sabres penalties to 1 penguins penalty? lmfao. three 5on3's :rofl:

No bias refereeing there!

rbochan
12-12-2008, 08:00 AM
The pittsburgh game was a joke. 9 sabres penalties to 1 penguins penalty? lmfao. three 5on3's :rofl:

No bias refereeing there!

They did the same in the Islanders/Pens game last night. Absolute bull**** penalties giving the Pens 5on3's once again.

MikeInRoch
12-12-2008, 09:33 AM
The coach said something about that in the post game presser last night, too. Not that it will matter.

Dr. Lecter
12-12-2008, 09:35 AM
Lindy defended the refs on the call on Miller and said it should be called more often.