PDA

View Full Version : Jersey question

trapezeus
12-11-2008, 11:36 AM
Anyone know why the Bills don't wear the Dark jersey and white pants at home?

I feel like i rarely see this look. When the "new" jersey's came out in 01 or 02, i remember the first couple home games were in the traditional dark jersey white pant set up, and then they went all dark blue. And it was cool at first, but i'd like to see the old arrangement.

And yes,the team is so bad now, that talking about their jersey situation is more enjoyable than saying the same 10 things over and over again.

But seriously, anyone know why we picked the all dark and if they could go back? I wouldn't be surprised if the league had some complicated over the top procedure that prevents the team from doing so.

RockStar36
12-11-2008, 11:44 AM
Who knows.

I do know they should switch back to the old ones. They haven't won squat in these new jerseys and at this point anytime I see video/pictures of games in the jerseys it reminds me of a losing era.

Pinkerton Security
12-11-2008, 02:06 PM
i cant stand out home jerseys. Not sure why. I just do. I think perhaps if they wear white pants with the dark jerseys id like it better.

RockStar36
12-11-2008, 04:39 PM
I think they need to go back to the throwbacks full time. Anything else would be bandwagon like.

Philagape
12-11-2008, 04:52 PM
The slug sucks ... oh wait, wrong team.

Typ0
12-11-2008, 05:11 PM
kill the blue buffalo...

trapezeus
12-11-2008, 06:24 PM
i realize the "new jersey's" blow, but there is a whole process the NFL has and that takes forever. i'd just like to see the traditional 90's blue jersey and white pants back. we've really bungled some seasons with this new all blue look. it actually makes me have an adverse reaction when i see them take the field at home. i remember thinking it looked cool the first couple times. but i've seen too many dejected faces in this look. time to switch it up.

tat2dmike77
12-11-2008, 06:41 PM
Either the throwbacks from the 60's or the blue ones from the 80/90's. It just doesn't seem like the Bills with these dark colored jerseys.

Also has anyone noticed that since Billy Buffalo was born the Bills have consistantly sucked? I say it's time to put him out to the field and treat him old yeller style.

paladin warrior
12-11-2008, 07:03 PM
what about to bring brown paper bag... To cover the face and put the sign front forehead said " fire Dick J. and put the sign on the back said " Ralph is cheap"