Why do some feel the need to announce to the rest of us they won't watch the game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • THATHURMANATOR
    • Jul 2002

Why do some feel the need to announce to the rest of us they won't watch the game?

Who gives a ****?
  • RockStar36
    Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
    • Sep 2004

Re: Why do some feel the need to announce to the rest of us they won't watch the game?

It makes them feel cooler to publicly announce how fairweather they are.

D & S Sports

Comment

• HHURRICANE
      • Mar 2005

Re: Why do some feel the need to announce to the rest of us they won't watch the game?

Because it's important to let the fans and the organization know that we won't support a crappy product.

Comment

• MikeInRoch
        • Sep 2003

It *may* be important to let the organization know. It is *not* important to let fans know.
        "'Clean up your room.', 'Stand up straight.', 'Pick up your feet.', 'Take it like a man.', 'Be nice to your sister.', 'Don't mix beer and wine, ever.'. Oh yeah, 'Don't drive on the railroad track.'"

"Eh, Phil. That's one I happen to agree with."

Comment

• RockStar36
          Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
          • Sep 2004

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
          Because it's important to let the fans and the organization know that we won't support a crappy product.
          I highly doubt anyone from the organization reads billszone.com

D & S Sports

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
            Pinkerton's son
            • Feb 2006

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
            ....in what way????? Do you think Ralph, Brandon and the lot of them are reading this right now saying "oh no! Look at that list of Buffalo fans fleeing our bandwagon! We better get our s*** together or else!"

Its simply self-gratification, which is fine, but thats all it is.

Comment

• Jeff1220
              H to the 12:20
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by RockStar36
              I highly doubt anyone from the organization reads billszone.com
              No, but I bet sportswriters do, and they are the ones who publicize the displeasure of the fans.

I honestly don't know if I'll watch this week but, as a lifelong Bills fan, it is a pretty significant thing to me that I don't really care if I miss it.

Comment

• yordad
                • Dec 2007

My non profession hypotheses is that they are married, and their wife rules the home. They need an outlet for the rebellious nature they buried deep long ago. The same rebellious nature that exist in all of us (some more then others). Starting a "I will not watch because" thread it there way of breaking free from life's (and their wife's) chains.

Or they are lonely and seek attention.
                "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• yordad
                  • Dec 2007

Or maybe they are in a deep internal struggle. They want their feelings validated. Or they want you to talk them into watching.
                  "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• raphael120
                    Jason Peters rigorous at home training regiment
                    • Oct 2005

Why do some people feel the need to announce how stupid announcements are?

Comment

• Mad Bomber
                      • Jul 2002

Why do some people need to question why others feel the need to announce how stupid announcements are?

Comment

• djjimkelly
                        • Apr 2003

Originally posted by RockStar36
                        It makes them feel cooler to publicly announce how fairweather they are.

they should be like me and TD understand the bills still blow!

be fans and ridicule every move they make until they shut us up by starting to win!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Devin
                          The Octagon
                          • Apr 2003

i LOVE pie.
                          http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• mchurchfie
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
                            Who gives a ****?
                            Don't get your panties in a bunch.
                            My Band
                            daveviterna.com

Comment

• Philagape
                              WIN NOW
                              • Jul 2002

Starting a thread to complain about something obviously means you give a ****
                              "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
                              2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

Working...
                              X