PDA

View Full Version : Important announcement! My plans for Sunday!

Dr. Lecter
12-11-2008, 11:58 AM
8 AM - wake up and watch some TV, play on the computer
8:45 AM - get breakfast
9 AM - go to the gym for a nice workout
10:30 AM - get home, take shower, read paper
11:30 AM - play around some more on the computer. Final checks on FFL teams (3 in the playoffs including 2 #1 seeds!) maybe do some housework
1:00 PM. Sit down on the couch and watch the Bills game!!!!! The entire game. Regardless of whom is at QB or any other position.
4:15 PM - Call Dick Jauron an *******. Call JP a mother****er. Bemoan another torture filled afternoon.

So, yes I will watch the Bills game. That is what I do on Sunday afternoons (usually). It is in my blood and is an addiction

You can repeat that schedule next week too.

I just thought since there is a demand to announce one's desire to not watch the game, that maybe my plans were equally interesting. Although I really think nobody cares, but I guess I could be wrong.

DraftBoy
12-11-2008, 12:16 PM
I plan to wake up to a hangover at about 12:37pm drink a gallon of orange juice, shower, drive to the bar and watch the game. Any other questions??

yordad
12-11-2008, 12:23 PM
I'm going to get up about 9:30. Rush through a shower and visit my grandma for lunch. Then I am going to watch the first half up in her living room. Then I am going to zip home at half time, and turn on the game in my basement. I figure the game will be basically over by then but I will watch most, and listen to the rest while assembling a giant snake's cage.

Maybe a little more exciting than yours, but I also doubt you or anyone cares, lol.

clumping platelets
12-11-2008, 12:26 PM
:tube:

madness
12-11-2008, 12:49 PM
I plan to wake up to a hangover at about 12:37pm drink a gallon of orange juice, shower, drive to the bar and watch the game. Any other questions??

When do you think your liver is going to fail?

Mitchell55
12-11-2008, 12:50 PM
Wake up at 12:00, watch bills game, then wish I was old enough to drink.

DraftBoy
12-11-2008, 12:52 PM
Around 32 or so...

streetkings01
12-11-2008, 12:55 PM
I'm going to get up about 9:30. Rush through a shower and visit my grandma for lunch. Then I am going to watch the first half up in her living room. Then I am going to zip home at half time, and turn on the game in my basement. I figure the game will be basically over by then but I will watch most, and listen to the rest while assembling a giant snake's cage.

Maybe a little more exciting than yours, but I also doubt you or anyone cares, lol.Still living at home I see!:funny:

Mad Bomber
12-11-2008, 01:07 PM
1:00 PM. Sit down on the couch and watch the Bills game!!!!! The entire game. Regardless of whom is at QB or any other position.
4:15 PM - Call Dick Jauron an *******. Call JP a mother****er. Bemoan another torture filled afternoon.

Same here. The main difference from when we actually had a shot at the playoffs is that my stomach won't be churning as much, since the game means nothing.

Philagape
12-11-2008, 01:10 PM
I'm looking forward more to the Denver-Carolina game later because I have a FF team with Cutler, DeAngelo, Steve Smith and Royal :D

Yasgur's Farm
12-11-2008, 06:03 PM
I'll be doing various things up until kick-off... Then I'll watch the entire game while consuming the usual 6 Labatt Ice.

After the game I'll enjoy the supper my wife prepares for me and life will go on.

gr8slayer
12-11-2008, 06:06 PM
I'll be watching the Bills game this week too :up:

SquishDaFish
12-11-2008, 06:41 PM
I work till 2PM DVR the game get home in 15 mins and watch from beginning

patmoran2006
12-11-2008, 07:55 PM
11:30 AM - play around some more on the computer. Final checks on FFL teams (3 in the playoffs including 2 #1 seeds!) maybe do some housework

So, yes I will watch the Bills game. That is what I do on Sunday afternoons (usually). It is in my blood and is an addiction

I just thought since there is a demand to announce one's desire to not watch the game, that maybe my plans were equally interesting. Although I really think nobody cares, but I guess I could be wrong.
its a road game.. Pretend its a home game instead, substitute the gym, computer playing and put in buy my ticket and go the game instead.

Its exactly what keeps Ralphie's pockets full and him laughing at his own team...

People will still pay to see a product even the ****ing OWNER admits is inferior.

tat2dmike77
12-11-2008, 07:58 PM
Wake up at 6am try to go back to sleep
wake up at 8am and go back to sleep
wake up at 9 am and go back to sleep
wake up at 10 am and say screw it and get up

That is how my nights go usually fall asleep for an hour maybe two then wake up in horrible pain and try to fall back asleep. And repeat.

Supposivlly the Bills game is going to be televised here but they said the same thing about the Bills Pats game earlier this year and they changed it at the last minute to the Titans Bears game. So i'm not making definate plans yet.

But after waking up at 10am i will limp downstairs and eat breakfast then take one morphine pill

Then i will sit and watch shows i have DVR over the week.

Then if the Bills game is on i will watch it on my TV if not i will limp back upstairs and watch it on the computer.

Lone Stranger
12-11-2008, 08:37 PM
Everyone seems to have forgotten about church here. No wonder the Bills are losing.

Mitchy moo
12-11-2008, 08:42 PM
8:00 AM -12:59 PM - Rub a few out

1:00 PM on Suffer miserable until my homerism snaps me back into shape.

Next sunday repeat.

Coach Sal
12-11-2008, 10:02 PM

That's why I love you, Doc.

You have the same loyalty and love as me.

I'll be watching, as well. The entire game, too.

Dr. Lecter
12-11-2008, 10:06 PM
Sometimes I substitute "disease" for loyalty.

tat2dmike77
12-11-2008, 10:12 PM
Everyone seems to have forgotten about church here. No wonder the Bills are losing.

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/user_pics/6424-1228797455.gifhttp://www.billszone.com/fanzone/user_pics/6424-1228797499.gifhttp://www.billszone.com/fanzone/user_pics/6424-1228797531.gif

Night Train
12-12-2008, 04:03 AM
If you were a REAL fan, you wouldn't watch ! That makes you the smartest fan on this message board !

Wait...that's ******ed..

Dujek
12-12-2008, 04:32 AM
My plans for Sunday are (all times GMT):

Wake up at around 9am, or earlier if the tiny dude decides it's time we were all up.
9:30am Make breakfast for everyone. Feed the tiny dude his so as he doesn't end up wearing it.
10:00am Generally mooch about the house for an hour or so, get the wee man dressed.
11:00am Head out to church. Christmas tree Sunday, when we leave presents at the front to be given to poor kids.
1:00pm Come home. Start getting dinner ready, put SkySports 1 on the telly. Portsmouth v Newcrapple is up first.
2:00pm, eat dinner, watch the second half of Portsmouth v Newcrapple.
4:00pm Chelsea v West Ham. The only time it's ever acceptable to cheer for West Ham.
6:00pm Change the channel to SkySports 2. Hit the interactive button and watch the Bills game. Abuse Brett Favre until JP's awfulness becomes too bad to ignore and then shout abuse at both QBs. Keep teaching tiny dude to say Go Go Buffalo. He's got the Go Go bit down, but he then makes a noise that's somewhere between Buffalo and blowing a raspberry. Which is probably appropriate for the current team.
9:00pm Watch the Steelers and the Ravens. Nothing like good old smash mouth football.
Midnight Sleep

mybills
12-12-2008, 06:44 AM
Doc, you forgot to eat lunch. No wonder you lost so much weight.

HHURRICANE
12-12-2008, 08:46 AM

Since the thread is almost entirely directed towards me I'll man up and respond.

My time is valuable enough that I'm not going to blindly follow the cows to the slaughter house.

If you want to watch this organization put a proven loser on the field and expect a different result all the power to you.

IT'S NOT ENTERTAINING TO WATCH LOSMAN ON THE FIELD and I don't need to waste time and money supporting a team who fields this loser.

Dr. Lecter
12-12-2008, 09:12 AM
It is not directed towards just you. Rather it is towards the mass of people who think starting a thread (or multiple threads) about not watching the team and pissing and moaning about it is something that anybody else really gives a **** about.

Mr. Miyagi
12-12-2008, 09:13 AM
Wake up at 12:00, watch bills game, then wish I was old enough to drink.
I'll trade you my "old enough to drink" for your "wake up at 12".