Important announcement! My plans for Sunday!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dr. Lecter
    Zero for Zero!
    • Mar 2003

Important announcement! My plans for Sunday!

8 AM - wake up and watch some TV, play on the computer
    8:45 AM - get breakfast
    9 AM - go to the gym for a nice workout
    10:30 AM - get home, take shower, read paper
    11:30 AM - play around some more on the computer. Final checks on FFL teams (3 in the playoffs including 2 #1 seeds!) maybe do some housework
    1:00 PM. Sit down on the couch and watch the Bills game!!!!! The entire game. Regardless of whom is at QB or any other position.
    4:15 PM - Call Dick Jauron an *******. Call JP a mother****er. Bemoan another torture filled afternoon.

So, yes I will watch the Bills game. That is what I do on Sunday afternoons (usually). It is in my blood and is an addiction

You can repeat that schedule next week too.

I just thought since there is a demand to announce one's desire to not watch the game, that maybe my plans were equally interesting. Although I really think nobody cares, but I guess I could be wrong.
    Originally posted by mysticsoto
    Lecter is right in everything he said.
  • DraftBoy
    Administrator
    • Jul 2002

Re: Important announcement! My plans for Sunday!

I plan to wake up to a hangover at about 12:37pm drink a gallon of orange juice, shower, drive to the bar and watch the game. Any other questions??
    COMING SOON...
    Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
    We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• yordad
      • Dec 2007

I'm going to get up about 9:30. Rush through a shower and visit my grandma for lunch. Then I am going to watch the first half up in her living room. Then I am going to zip home at half time, and turn on the game in my basement. I figure the game will be basically over by then but I will watch most, and listen to the rest while assembling a giant snake's cage.

Maybe a little more exciting than yours, but I also doubt you or anyone cares, lol.
      Last edited by yordad; 12-11-2008, 12:36 PM.
      "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• clumping platelets

Comment

• madness
          • Apr 2003

Originally posted by DraftBoy
          I plan to wake up to a hangover at about 12:37pm drink a gallon of orange juice, shower, drive to the bar and watch the game. Any other questions??
          When do you think your liver is going to fail?

Comment

• Mitchell55
            only another 1000 mocks due by tomorrow!
            • Feb 2008

Wake up at 12:00, watch bills game, then wish I was old enough to drink.

Comment

• DraftBoy
              Administrator
              • Jul 2002

Around 32 or so...
              COMING SOON...
              We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• streetkings01
                • Jul 2006

Originally posted by yordad
                I'm going to get up about 9:30. Rush through a shower and visit my grandma for lunch. Then I am going to watch the first half up in her living room. Then I am going to zip home at half time, and turn on the game in my basement. I figure the game will be basically over by then but I will watch most, and listen to the rest while assembling a giant snake's cage.

Maybe a little more exciting than yours, but I also doubt you or anyone cares, lol.
                Still living at home I see!
                You can call me streetkings

Comment

• Mad Bomber
                  • Jul 2002

1:00 PM. Sit down on the couch and watch the Bills game!!!!! The entire game. Regardless of whom is at QB or any other position.
                  4:15 PM - Call Dick Jauron an *******. Call JP a mother****er. Bemoan another torture filled afternoon.
                  Same here. The main difference from when we actually had a shot at the playoffs is that my stomach won't be churning as much, since the game means nothing.

Comment

• Philagape
                    WIN NOW
                    • Jul 2002

I'm looking forward more to the Denver-Carolina game later because I have a FF team with Cutler, DeAngelo, Steve Smith and Royal
                    "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
                    2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• Yasgur's Farm
                      • Feb 2005

I'll be doing various things up until kick-off... Then I'll watch the entire game while consuming the usual 6 Labatt Ice.

After the game I'll enjoy the supper my wife prepares for me and life will go on.

Comment

• gr8slayer
                        • Feb 2005

I'll be watching the Bills game this week too

Comment

• SquishDaFish
                          Lets GO BUFFALO!!
                          • Jun 2005

I work till 2PM DVR the game get home in 15 mins and watch from beginning

Comment

• patmoran2006
                            Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                            • Dec 2005

8 AM - wake up and watch some TV, play on the computer
                            8:45 AM - get breakfast
                            9 AM - go to the gym for a nice workout
                            10:30 AM - get home, take shower, read paper
                            11:30 AM - play around some more on the computer. Final checks on FFL teams (3 in the playoffs including 2 #1 seeds!) maybe do some housework

So, yes I will watch the Bills game. That is what I do on Sunday afternoons (usually). It is in my blood and is an addiction

You can repeat that schedule next week too.

I just thought since there is a demand to announce one's desire to not watch the game, that maybe my plans were equally interesting. Although I really think nobody cares, but I guess I could be wrong.
                            its a road game.. Pretend its a home game instead, substitute the gym, computer playing and put in buy my ticket and go the game instead.

Its exactly what keeps Ralphie's pockets full and him laughing at his own team...

People will still pay to see a product even the ****ing OWNER admits is inferior.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• tat2dmike77
                              Let the planet get warmer. We'll grow oranges in Alaska!
                              • Dec 2005

Wake up at 6am try to go back to sleep
                              wake up at 8am and go back to sleep
                              wake up at 9 am and go back to sleep
                              wake up at 10 am and say screw it and get up

That is how my nights go usually fall asleep for an hour maybe two then wake up in horrible pain and try to fall back asleep. And repeat.

Supposivlly the Bills game is going to be televised here but they said the same thing about the Bills Pats game earlier this year and they changed it at the last minute to the Titans Bears game. So i'm not making definate plans yet.

But after waking up at 10am i will limp downstairs and eat breakfast then take one morphine pill

Then i will sit and watch shows i have DVR over the week.

Then if the Bills game is on i will watch it on my TV if not i will limp back upstairs and watch it on the computer.

Comment

Working...
                              X