PDA

View Full Version : The only way I will get the ticket next year...

ublinkwescore
12-11-2008, 01:23 PM
is if we can Jauron, hire either Schottenheimer, Cowher or promote April.

otherwise, I'll maybe consider stopping by a bar every now and then to see a game and see if I can stomach what I see.

don137
12-11-2008, 03:03 PM
I am also on the fence on whether or not I get the NFL ticket. If they bring in a scrub coach I will definitely not get it if DJ stays or if they hire a scrub coach.

Mr. Miyagi
12-11-2008, 03:09 PM
I really REALLY don't want to have to become a Packer fan. :ill:

RockStar36
12-11-2008, 03:10 PM
Yeah, I'm definitely not getting the ticket next season.

DynaPaul
12-11-2008, 05:13 PM
I canceled that awhile ago, not because of the Bills, but because they just kept jacking it up another $25 every year. Then to add insult to injury they added the superfan thing for another $100!

SquishDaFish
12-11-2008, 06:42 PM
Ill get the ticket again and watch every second of every game again

tat2dmike77
12-11-2008, 07:53 PM
I canceled that awhile ago, not because of the Bills, but because they just kept jacking it up another $25 every year. Then to add insult to injury they added the superfan thing for another $100!

Yeah it's BS how they keep jacking up the price. I remember when i first got it way back in 01 it was around 100 bucks.

The superfan thing is not something i would care about i just want games in HD. But till we move i'm stuck with cable.

Pinkerton Security
12-11-2008, 07:56 PM
is if we can Jauron, hire either Schottenheimer, Cowher or promote April.

otherwise, I'll maybe consider stopping by a bar every now and then to see a game and see if I can stomach what I see.

what if we get billick.

gr8slayer
12-11-2008, 08:36 PM
I'll be getting Sunday Ticket again next year :up:

Typ0
12-11-2008, 08:50 PM
I wish I could afford such a luxury but no way do I have the disposable income.

gr8slayer
12-11-2008, 08:51 PM
I wish I could afford such a luxury but no way do I have the disposable income.
They allow you to pay it over time...

Typ0
12-11-2008, 08:53 PM
They allow you to pay it over time...

great. instead of retiring I can watch the NFL.

realdealryan
12-11-2008, 09:44 PM
$400 for every Bills game in HD, no money spent at a bar each weekend, and free movie channels all season long. Plus the payment is broken down into 4 months. Done deal. The Bills have been disappointing me as long as I can remember. Why throw in the towel now?

gr8slayer
12-11-2008, 10:53 PM
I don't understand how you wouldn't want to watch your "favorite team." If you have passion for the Bills then do what it takes to watch them.

RockStar36
12-12-2008, 07:04 AM
I don't understand how you wouldn't want to watch your "favorite team." If you have passion for the Bills then do what it takes to watch them.

My post was obviously a joke. You know I'll be watching every second of ever game.

BlackMetalNinja
12-12-2008, 07:08 AM
$400 for every Bills game in HD, no money spent at a bar each weekend, and free movie channels all season long. Plus the payment is broken down into 4 months. Done deal. The Bills have been disappointing me as long as I can remember. Why throw in the towel now?Mine was actually over 6 months... But I do need to use it as a bargaining chip next year to get a better deal, since they like to run promotions right AFTER I decide to get something like Sunday Ticket.

SquishDaFish
12-12-2008, 07:29 AM
You can break it down to 4 payments for the Sunday Ticket or if you ask for smaller amount they can do it in 7 or so payments. And for HD the Superfan costs $100 but if you call up and play CSR roulette you can get it free.

RockStar36
12-12-2008, 08:43 AM
I personally wouldn't pay for the ticket if the games weren't in HD. I don't get the whole "paying a premium price" for something only to get it in non-HD. That is the biggest rip off ever. But I guess I should save that rant for a Time Warner thread :mad:

BlackMetalNinja
12-12-2008, 08:45 AM
I personally wouldn't pay for the ticket if the games weren't in HD. I don't get the whole "paying a premium price" for something only to get it in non-HD. That is the biggest rip off ever. But I guess I should save that rant for a Time Warner thread :mad:Yeah, I think my main ***** next year will be that I'm already paying a price to get HD programming, why should I have to pay an extra $100 to get a premium package in HD as well.

JJamezz
12-12-2008, 08:53 AM
Since I only have Sunday Ticket and no other Directv packages, I kinda have to keep it each year or I'd lose that privilege.. The only way I'd consider it is if Jauron keeps his job, which I don't see happening.

But I have to say, that NFL Game Rewind looks pretty cool - if you don't care about knowing the outcome ahead of time or can somehow avoid finding out the scores til Monday. $20 a year for a VERY high quality (HD like) internet stream, with no commercials..

Directv never lets me NOT break up my payments - I'd prefer to get it out of the way in one shot..

JJamezz
12-12-2008, 08:56 AM
Yeah, I think my main ***** next year will be that I'm already paying a price to get HD programming, why should I have to pay an extra $100 to get a premium package in HD as well.

Yeah, that really should be included, as it was the first season or two..

But the crazy thing is, its not Directv's greed or fault, the NFL contract cost them so much that they don't even turn a profit on Sunday Ticket.. they make it up by requiring people to carry a monthly package of their regular programming.

ddaryl
12-12-2008, 08:57 AM
Yeah, I think my main ***** next year will be that I'm already paying a price to get HD programming, why should I have to pay an extra $100 to get a premium package in HD as well.

couldn't agree more !!!!

I'm agreeing with the main post too.. NO high profile proven coach no sunday ticket for me either

SquishDaFish
12-12-2008, 09:04 AM

This is exactly what I tell them when I call retention and I get the superfan for free every year.

ublinkwescore
12-16-2008, 02:02 PM
Billick will not cut it I'm affraid - I want Wilson to show Cowher an ungodly amount of money, and Schottenheimer almost as much.

HHURRICANE
12-16-2008, 02:10 PM
Since I only have Sunday Ticket and no other Directv packages, I kinda have to keep it each year or I'd lose that privilege.. The only way I'd consider it is if Jauron keeps his job, which I don't see happening.

But I have to say, that NFL Game Rewind looks pretty cool - if you don't care about knowing the outcome ahead of time or can somehow avoid finding out the scores til Monday. $20 a year for a VERY high quality (HD like) internet stream, with no commercials..

Directv never lets me NOT break up my payments - I'd prefer to get it out of the way in one shot..

My co-workers jsut gave me the most ridiclous look when i burst out laughing over your avatar. I'm dying laughing!!!