PDA

View Full Version : Since Wilson can bash his own team publicly and all...

patmoran2006
12-11-2008, 07:58 PM
He did say following the Fins fiasco that we flat out "dont have enough talent".

So, the owner is ADMITTING THIS.

Great, now lets see if he will DO something about it.. What you're basically saying is that Modrak and Guy are doing a HORRIBLE job of picking up talent.

He REFUSED to acknowledge if Jauron had an extension. While he didnt say a single negative thing about him, by not saying he had an extension means he either doesnt, or he does and our own owner is too freegin embarassed to admit it.

Solution Simple:: GET RID OF ALL THREE!!!!!!!!!!

If he truly gives a **** about winning, and will ADMIT to the media that we're not good enough. Then an owner that cares will at least DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

IF Jauron, Guy and Modrak are all back in 2009 after his public comments, I hope ticket sales go right down the ****ter, which is exactly where you'll be able to find those bums.

patmoran2006
12-11-2008, 07:59 PM
Then again, as long as 70,000 people continue to buy tickets to a poor product, why in the world would he do anything about it?

The only one in our FO I DONT hate is Russ Brandon, and we'll find out in the winter if he's really just a Wilson PUPPET-- or if he'l go out and get some football guys.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
12-11-2008, 08:02 PM
Pat, all the squakin in the world is not going to change anything. Ralph dont care bout nuttin but puttin cash in his saggy pant pockets till he kicks the bucket (which I dont wish on the man, but I wish hed sell out and get out of the picture)

Nighthawk
12-11-2008, 08:21 PM
Pat, all the squakin in the world is not going to change anything. Ralph dont care bout nuttin but puttin cash in his saggy pant pockets till he kicks the bucket (which I dont wish on the man, but I wish hed sell out and get out of the picture)

I don't think this is correct. If we just accept it and say nothing about it, then they won't be as inclined to make a change. If we ***** about it and they hear us, that forces their hand more then people think. Our COO is a marketing guy, he knows that he can't sell this joke of a HC again and that is in our favor. Let's see what happens, but I believe there is more chance of a change being made then most.

gr8slayer
12-11-2008, 08:34 PM
But remember? Ralph doesn't bring in enough money to compete with the rest of the league. Shouldn't you feel sorry for him?

Typ0
12-11-2008, 08:37 PM
he brings in enough money to compete now...he sold out to Canada.

gr8slayer
12-11-2008, 08:38 PM
he brings in enough money to compete now...he sold out to Canada.
NO! Feel sorry for him, he doesn't make enough money.

bigbub2352
12-11-2008, 08:58 PM
Pat
I have been saying this since we promoted form within, Modrak has had horrible drafts here since beiong hired by Tom D, and Ron Guy is a joke at signing free agents and resigning players who contributed to losing seasons here like Kelsay and Denney and over paying for average players like Dockery Posey etc

U cant keep guys when ur consistently losing, they hire loser HC's and keep it that way
Time for a complete blowup we need it more than when we hired Tommy D
Russ is here for Ralph to make money nothing more
DJ is a lame duck puppett
and his players lack the talent and passion to contend all starts at the top

tat2dmike77
12-11-2008, 10:46 PM
I don't think this is correct. If we just accept it and say nothing about it, then they won't be as inclined to make a change. If we ***** about it and they hear us, that forces their hand more then people think. Our COO is a marketing guy, he knows that he can't sell this joke of a HC again and that is in our favor. Let's see what happens, but I believe there is more chance of a change being made then most.

Right look at Cleveland. The fans were screaming for Quinn and sure enough he went in. Yeah i know Anderson was sucking but the organization caved to all the negativity from the fans. The fans were sick of seeing Anderson stink it up on the field week in and week out. So pressure forced the Browns to put in Quinn.

Maybe this same pressure we put on the pennypintcher will force someone to do something. The bafoon head coach is a joke and so is his staff and talent evaluators. Time to pour some gas light a match and enjoy the fire. But will the Bill build a new frame made out of paper or will they build with steel? That is the question and hopefully we get some football men in here.

MikeInRoch
12-11-2008, 11:19 PM
You are all not looking at what Ralph is REALLY saying here. He's saying that it's not the coaching staff's fault - they just don't have the players to work with...

Which is all in preparation for keeping them next year. Dammit.

PECKERWOOD
12-12-2008, 01:57 AM
BRING IN PEPPERS!

Haha, even a guy like McNabb wouldn't surprise me and it wouldn't necessarily be such a bad move either. Isn't it funny how our last decent QB was a similar pickup? (cough) Bledsoe (cough)

patmoran2006
12-12-2008, 08:50 AM
You are all not looking at what Ralph is REALLY saying here. He's saying that it's not the coaching staff's fault - they just don't have the players to work with...

Which is all in preparation for keeping them next year. Dammit.
Ok, then get rid of Guy and Modrak, right? They're not getting the right talent here.

MikeInRoch
12-12-2008, 11:10 AM
Ok, then get rid of Guy and Modrak, right? They're not getting the right talent here.

I don't know that will happen either. But I'm cynical.