• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

Chris Collinsworth Says Bills Did the Dumbest Thing in NFL History

CHRIS COLLINSWORTH: In the history of the National Football League there has never been anything dumber than the Buffalo Bills selling out their home game against the Miami Dolphins to go play in Toronto and take the cash. Season over. Thank you very much, Buffalo Bills, don't know what to say...

PHIL SIMMS: [interrupting] In history? In history!?

CHRIS COLLINSWORTH: In the history of the NFL!

WARREN SAPP: Tell us how you really feel!

CHRIS COLLINSWORTH: [undeterred] The dumbest thing that's ever happened.

PHIL SIMMS: You feel better?

CHRIS COLLINSWORTH: I hope they spend the money wisely and get a nice car. I don't know what they're going to do. It's stupid.
  • Typ0
    honey pie
    • Jul 2002

Re: Chris Collinsworth Says Bills Did the Dumbest Thing in NFL History

boo hoo.

Comment

• bigbub2352
      • Feb 2005

i hate to say it but after watching that game and all we have been thru as fans together i was never more embarressed in my life than watching that stink on the feild, and listening to Dolphins fans cheer louder than our fans at a home game, i never thought that i would see or hear that in my life

I was truly sad and embarressed to be a Buffalo Bills Fan
      XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• Mitchy moo
        Roways rooking ahread!
        • Sep 2005

Originally posted by bigbub2352
        i hate to say it but after watching that game and all we have been thru as fans together i was never more embarressed in my life than watching that stink on the feild, and listening to Dolphins fans cheer louder than our fans at a home game, i never thought that i would see or hear that in my life

I was truly sad and embarressed to be a Buffalo Bills Fan
        In a string of ill timed decisions, this goes to the top. Chris hit a new level of intelligence here.

Comment

• Typ0
          honey pie
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Skooby
          In a string of ill timed decisions, this goes to the top. Chris hit a new level of intelligence here.
          he's talking crap. He is completely out of touch here. He has no clue and is grasping at straws to just say "something".

Comment

• Mitchy moo
            Roways rooking ahread!
            • Sep 2005

Originally posted by Typ0
            he's talking crap. He is completely out of touch here. He has no clue and is grasping at straws to just say "something".
            "something" accurate.

Comment

• Typ0
              honey pie
              • Jul 2002

"something" accurate.
              he sounds just like joe dali lamaqueer...like a lot of fans too sucking on the past for their life blood. Collingsworth is a hall of fame broadcaster that is stretching it right now.

Comment

• SquishDaFish
                Lets GO BUFFALO!!
                • Jun 2005

Hes right! It was the dumbest thing they have done besides not putting Ralph in a body bag. Dumb Dumb DUMB

Comment

• Typ0
                  honey pie
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BEASTMODE
                  Hes right! It was the dumbest thing they have done besides not putting Ralph in a body bag. Dumb Dumb
                  DUMB
                  dumb for the players. screw them the show must go on.

Comment

• Coach Sal
                    • Aug 2006

His point is understandable. Although it's quite hyperbolic.

For example, I'd say accidentally running a fumble into your own endzone, then tossing the ball in the air out of bounds is dumber (Jim Marshall).

Or running after a blocked FG that crossed the line of scrimmage and hitting it, making it a live ball (fumble) and giving the offense a 2nd chance is dumber (Leon Lett).

No one would have said it was dumb had the Bills won.

But like most in the national media, he is completely clueless as to how this thing works. THE BILLS DID NOT CHOOSE TO PLAY THE DOLPHINS IN TORONTO! THAT'S THE GAME THE NFL CHOSE FOR THEM!
                    Click to listen:

Buffalo Bills Now! and NFL Now! podcasts
                    And every Saturday at 11am on WGR

"A good name is more desirable than great riches, and high esteem is better than silver and gold."

Class Character Commitment Consistency Courage

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
                      Zero for Zero!
                      • Mar 2003

Hiring Matt Millen = dumber
                      Originally posted by mysticsoto
                      Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• tat2dmike77
                        Let the planet get warmer. We'll grow oranges in Alaska!
                        • Dec 2005

I just hate the fact that ralph pimped our team out to toronto.

Comment

• tat2dmike77
                          Let the planet get warmer. We'll grow oranges in Alaska!
                          • Dec 2005

Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                          Hiring Matt Millen = dumber
                          Then all of his WR draft picks

Comment

• billogic99
                            • Oct 2008

CHRIS COLLINSWORTH: In the history of the National Football League there has never been anything dumber than the Buffalo Bills selling out their home game against the Miami Dolphins to go play in Toronto and take the cash. Season over. Thank you very much, Buffalo Bills, don't know what to say...

PHIL SIMMS: [interrupting] In history? In history!?

CHRIS COLLINSWORTH: In the history of the NFL!

WARREN SAPP: Tell us how you really feel!

CHRIS COLLINSWORTH: [undeterred] The dumbest thing that's ever happened.

PHIL SIMMS: You feel better?

CHRIS COLLINSWORTH: I hope they spend the money wisely and get a nice car. I don't know what they're going to do. It's stupid.
                            What can you do, RW likes his paper or as they say in the hood, pay-pa.

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
                              Pinkerton's son
                              • Feb 2006

I hate the Toronto thing. But know what? I hate Collinsworth just as much. Really do. Cant stand the cocky SOB. Hes a major douche.

Comment

Working...
                              X