PDA

View Full Version : Which Bills decision over the past 3 years will haunt the team the most??

Mitchy moo
12-11-2008, 09:02 PM
Lot's of errors, which one takes top honors of the biggest F-up & why??

Mitchy moo
12-11-2008, 09:45 PM
The exchange of the team from one owner to the other cannot be left to chance, secure a new owner & create long term stability for the Bills.

Anything less secures a enternity in love canal.

tat2dmike77
12-11-2008, 10:03 PM
While it is a tough choice for me i went with not hiring a real GM.

Had Pennypintcher hired a real GM then i have to believe the Baffoon would not be the coach of this team right. This team would be more successful and the threat of moving would not be there. A real GM would turn this team around 100% so i would have to say that alot of problems facing the team/organization would be null and void.

I also hate the fact that highest bidder winns fact. Stop holding that over our heads Pennypintcher. We fans have supported this team for years and you repay us by saying when i die it goes to whoever has the most money because i don't want my family to pay high inheritance taxes. But he doesn't want to sell the team to somone who will put the money into it and turn around and win a super bowl. So who gets screwed we do.

Mitchy moo
12-11-2008, 10:25 PM
I also hate the fact that highest bidder wins fact. Stop holding that over our heads Pennypintcher.

It's almost like he is telling us everything that every Bills fan every has ever done means nothing to him, he's a POS.

tat2dmike77
12-11-2008, 10:40 PM
It's almost like he is telling us everything that every Bills fan every has ever done means nothing to him, he's a POS.

He's rich, old and greedy.

IMO he has shown us that he does not care about us so long as we give him money. Whats worse too is what we are all forgetting is that the NFL owners voted and approved him taking the Bills to Toronto for eight games. So those who voted in favor of this are just as wrong as Ralph. At least that is my opinion.

Mitchy moo
12-12-2008, 06:22 AM
He's rich, old and greedy.

There is nothing wrong with any of that except when you stab every person who invested their souls / money into your team. The man's family can live on a half a billion net for while one would think.

BlackMetalNinja
12-12-2008, 06:46 AM
GM plain and simple. Talent wins football games and we can't seem to hire a person that has the ability to bring in talented football players. If we had said players, we'd win games, and all the other problems magically go away.

Historian
12-12-2008, 07:07 AM
GM plain and simple. Talent wins football games and we can't seem to hire a person that has the ability to bring in talented football players. If we had said players, we'd win games, and all the other problems magically go away.

It started with Dwight Adams being squeezed out under Donahoe.

He was one of the best talent evaluators in the history of the game.

And in true Buffalo Bills style, we turn around and screw him.