• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zone
    No, look. I do mind. The Dude minds.
    • Oct 2003

Lynch takes one for team

No one posted this yet?? I am glad we have a player like this instead of a selfish ungrateful piece of crap in Willis.

Marshawn Lynch isn’t griping about getting only 13 carries in the loss to Miami on Sunday.

The Buffalo Bills’ second-year running back isn’t griping about the lack of big holes in front of him after he gets handoffs.

Lynch emphasized a team-first approach with the Bills’ offense mired in a miserable slump.

“I know you all have been looking and wondering what’s up with the run game,” Lynch told a group of reporters Wednesday. “I’m here to tell you all today I’m gonna put it on me. I’m the feature back here and I don’t feel, as the feature back, I’ve played like it.

www.blzbus.com
  • ddaryl
    Everything I post is sexual inuendo
    • Jan 2005

Re: Lynch takes one for team

I always gain respect for the palyer who shoulders blame, wether they actually deserve to shoulder it or not.

In Lynch's case, he doesn't deserve much if any of the blame. (Although the hit and run debacle still holds a sore spot with me, but I'm getting past that) He plays with alot of heart, and if we ever get it together he'll be a pro-bowl back someday.

Comment

• yordad
      • Dec 2007

Yeah, it was posted already. But anyways, I'll comment (again, if I did already). Lynch is offically my favorite player.
      "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• JD
        Sabres Zone
        • Sep 2003

Hmm, seems like the players have taken the personality of captain dick. Thats cute and all but we lost 6 of our last 7, I could give two ****s what a player has to say right now. If Jackson got more touches last week, we could have easily won that game.
        “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

Working...
        X