X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 3rdn1
    • Aug 2006

For better or Worst Dick stays HC

I'm a long time bills fan as most of you and i'm pretty bored with (L)out gaining the (W).....but i think back to what marv. said when he hire Dick.......u have to have stablty......so in turn....................Dick stays. BUT.....Pos. coaches are free game.......I think Russ/Dick/RALPH WILL look at up gradeing the staff.......

1st...Line coach
    2nd..rb coach
    3rd..te coach
    4th db coach

Futher more i belive that after all Ralph said/or didnt say this past wkend they will bring in fresh talent to help......remember we did take a shot Tony G before the trade dead line..

So for all thought calling for the head of Dick....that means all new staff,system,coaches,players..will but us futher away than we are know by at least 3 yrs
  • Owen DeBoard
    • Sep 2007

Re: For better or Worst Dick stays HC

Originally posted by 3rdn1
    I'm a long time bills fan as most of you and i'm pretty bored with (L)out gaining the (W).....but i think back to what marv. said when he hire Dick.......u have to have stablty......so in turn....................Dick stays. BUT.....Pos. coaches are free game.......I think Russ/Dick/RALPH WILL look at up gradeing the staff.......

1st...Line coach
    2nd..rb coach
    3rd..te coach
    4th db coach

Futher more i belive that after all Ralph said/or didnt say this past wkend they will bring in fresh talent to help......remember we did take a shot Tony G before the trade dead line..

So for all thought calling for the head of Dick....that means all new staff,system,coaches,players..will but us futher away than we are know by at least 3 yrs
    I have to disagree about the new staff system coaches and players will put us futher away by 3 years because look at what the Dophins did. Went from a 1 win team to a team that if wins the rest of its games wins the division. You have to make the right choice at a coach. Ralph needs to go out and get a proven coach (Bill Cower or Marty Schotenhimer) not one with a losing record (Dick Jauron) or not one that hasnt had nfl coaching experience ( Mike Mularkey or Greg Willams).
    To be the man you got to beat the man!

Comment

• 3rdn1
      • Aug 2006

Originally posted by Owen DeBoard
      I have to disagree about the new staff system coaches and players will put us futher away by 3 years because look at what the Dophins did. Went from a 1 win team to a team that if wins the rest of its games wins the division. You have to make the right choice at a coach. Ralph needs to go out and get a proven coach (Bill Cower or Marty Schotenhimer) not one with a losing record (Dick Jauron) or not one that hasnt had nfl coaching experience ( Mike Mularkey or Greg Willams).

I dont belive that you will see this alot among new coaches....

Comment

• Typ0
        honey pie
        • Jul 2002

What the Dolphins did was hire Chad Pennington along with a bunch of other talent.

Comment

• 3rdn1
          • Aug 2006

Originally posted by Typ0
          What the Dolphins did was hire Chad Pennington along with a bunch of other talent.

my point....if we bring in Bill C. or Marty S. they run 3-4 def. we dont have any personel for it..in turn you junk a good def...to bring in talent for their system...

Comment

• ParanoidAndroid
            My battery is low and it's getting dark.
            • Apr 2004

Pennington has to be a candidate for league MVP if Miami makes a playoff run. He makes that offense go.

Comment

• OpIv37
              Acid Douching Asswipe
              • Sep 2002

my point....if we bring in Bill C. or Marty S. they run 3-4 def. we dont have any personel for it..in turn you junk a good def...to bring in talent for their system...
              we have a good defense? Since when?
              MiKiDo Facebook
              MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Typ0
                honey pie
                • Jul 2002

I agree...

Comment

• 3rdn1
                  • Aug 2006

Originally posted by OpIv37
                  we have a good defense? Since when?

i didnt say GREATi said good they kept us in most games...even won 1or 2 for us

Comment

• Typ0
                    honey pie
                    • Jul 2002

the defense would likely look a lot better if the quarterbacking wasn't so poor.

Comment

• 3rdn1
                      • Aug 2006

Originally posted by Typ0
                      the defense would likely look a lot better if the quarterbacking wasn't so poor.
                      i belive trent is the future for the bills........young....yes....he does get better every game...

Comment

• Typ0
                        honey pie
                        • Jul 2002

i belive trent is the future for the bills........young....yes....he does get better every game...
                        fine, he's still played horribly in several games and those are the ones we would have won had he played well. Like him if you want you can't ignore, for example, he turned the ball over four times in a row in the 4th quarter of the Miami game.

Comment

• ParanoidAndroid
                          My battery is low and it's getting dark.
                          • Apr 2004

This defense could make the switch in one off-season just like every other team has done it.

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
                            Pinkerton's son
                            • Feb 2006

I dont think RB coach should be a priority. Line coaches, both DL and OL, are to me our biggest needs as far as position coaches.

Comment

• yordad
                              • Dec 2007

I believe "rebuilding" again, is better then regression.
                              "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

Working...
                              X