PDA

View Full Version : I just keep laughin' and laughin'!

BillsWin
12-13-2008, 02:10 PM
It's just histerical to be a fan of this franchise at this time. I mean, we blew a 5-1 start. really? REALLY? 4-0 looking hot. And then it just appears that we had the mentality of " Oh, we are 5-1, we are one of the best teams in the league. We can set the season on coast and be conservative the rest of the way." and just collapse.

What happened as a result? Oh nothing big, you just crushed the hopes and dreams of an entire city. You broke little kid's hearts and caused the older ones to have pulminary embalisms.

This is just, well laughable. It is all I can do from keeping myself from crying. Our owner, won't spend his precious money on anything that will get this franchise a championship, let alone a playoff birth. Our very expensive o-line blocks like a peewee football squad. Our pass rush is really non-existant. Our coach is just horrible. really, just deplorable. not, 4-12 deplorable, but destined to be 7-9 and out of the playoffs deplorable.

and I like the guy, don't get me wrong. I actually thought he'd be the guy to take us to the playoffs because of how hard the players play for him. haha now even that statement cracks me up. These players arent playing hard period. And it's really sad. I really think Dick went to Turk and said, "hey, you know how our playcalling went relatively well for the first 6 weeks. yeah.... it was TOO agressive. Really, I think we need to play to not lose again. I'm threatened by change."

so as the season rolls on this slow, and we have no hope for the playoffs yet again. well, I'll continue to laugh at how low this organization has fallen. It really is the only thing keeping this die-hard Bills fan from falling into a deep spiral of depression.

mybills
12-13-2008, 02:28 PM
I'm watching the Giants/Cowboys game from 1994. You know, when good teams played each other.

evol4276
12-13-2008, 03:33 PM
many of you will become extremely disappointed when we dont sign cowher/shotty/whatever else of a high-calibre name. high expectations are nothing but pipe dreams for this team. idk what to think anymore with how this team jekyl and hyde'd the hell out of this season..

MarshawnLynch23
12-13-2008, 05:12 PM
I dont know how to even respond to this

Typ0
12-13-2008, 08:05 PM
I think this thread sums up our conservative offense pretty well. Looks like we changed philosophies after six weeks...NOT. It's the QB~!

Owen DeBoard
12-13-2008, 09:07 PM
I think this thread sums up our conservative offense pretty well. Looks like we changed philosophies after six weeks...NOT. It's the QB~!
You have got to be kiddin me. You really think its the qb. Its the freaking coachin staff period.

mybills
12-13-2008, 09:09 PM
It's both.

Mitchell55
12-13-2008, 09:10 PM
Wow, this post reminds me of the song, there comming to take me away.

Typ0
12-13-2008, 09:20 PM
You have got to be kiddin me. You really think its the qb. Its the freaking coachin staff period.

really? So things were going pretty well and seemed to be working...and the coaching staff instilled a new system that didn't work?

Owen DeBoard
12-13-2008, 09:28 PM
really? So things were going pretty well and seemed to be working...and the coaching staff instilled a new system that didn't work?
Well if you want to call a shotgun formation on 3rd and 1 a new system I guess so because when things were goin pretty well I seem to think we didnt do that.

PECKERWOOD
12-14-2008, 03:54 AM
It's not all about the coach, I really feel like we need a new GM in here. We don't need a complete makeover but it's obvious that we need somebody who is willing to take more risk and someone who will bring better talent in.