• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Owen DeBoard
    • Sep 2007

Forked Thread: Players dispute Wilson’s claim on talent

Forked from: Players dispute Wilson’s claim on talent

Originally posted by Typ0
    JP thinks he excels too! The team could use some more talent. I really think we are a few players away from being dominant on defense and very capable on offense. The squad we have can win like LE says...but good QB play is a requirement and we aren't getting that.
    Good playcalling is a requirement for good qb play and we aint getting that. As long as we run the cover 2 we wont be a few players away from a dominant defense.
    To be the man you got to beat the man!
  • Typ0
    honey pie
    • Jul 2002

Re: Forked Thread: Players dispute Wilson’s claim on talent

I've heard a lot of evidence the offense is about the QB making choices...and when the QB is making bad choices everything is going to look bad.

Comment

• Owen DeBoard
      • Sep 2007

Re: Forked Thread: Players dispute Wilson’s claim on talent

Originally posted by Typ0
      I've heard a lot of evidence the offense is about the QB making choices...and when the QB is making bad choices everything is going to look bad.
      Ive seen a lot of evidence that the offense that is ran is called by the OC and the qb has to do what the play calls for. Example Bills Browns last posession for the bills long pass play complete to the tight end for a first down and then three runs in a row to kick a 47 yard field goal into the wind. End result loss because the coachin staff didnt want to try and go for the td or get the kicker closer.
      To be the man you got to beat the man!

Comment

Working...
      X