PDA

View Full Version : 10 Things I wanna see today

patmoran2006
12-14-2008, 09:48 AM
10- Jauron not lose a challenge, even if its following a commerical when our booth has 3 minutes to look at it before play would resume.

9- Lee Evans have more than 2 balls thrown to him before the final garbage-time drive of the game.

8- He was almost sucessful last week.. This time, I want to see Duke Preston literally shove the football in his ass on a snap.

7- Marshawn Lynch get a carry if we get inside the 10 yard line.

6- See Jason Peters go an entire half without a penalty.

5- Poz get a sack, INT or forced fumble (yeah right, that would be a first this season)

4- Kawika Mitchell have perfect coverage on a passing route and knock the ball down.

3- See Ko SImpson in a replay that doesnt have him tackling a Jet, 15-30 yards down the field.

2- JP give another great postgame interview, when he basically refuses to acknowledge how much he and the offense sucked today, and talk positively about HIS future.

1- See us lose embarassingly today to the Jets. Sorry, I guess I'm not a "good fan". But another loss is another game closer to Wilson making more changes to this entire organization this winter (yeah, I know Im dreaming)

shelby
12-14-2008, 09:51 AM
i'll be watching the Bucs Falcons game.

i can't justify spending the cash to go to a bar to watch the Bills suck.

Dr. Lecter
12-14-2008, 09:53 AM
You are not a bad fan, but I can't imagine wanting the Bills to lose.

patmoran2006
12-14-2008, 09:54 AM
I'll be watching alot of that game too. I will watch and TiVO the Bills game and flip around to better games.

At this point, I just am down to watch some exciting, competitive football.

Plus, I want to see Atlanta and Miami, 2 of the 3 worst teams in the NFL last year, both make the playoffs.

patmoran2006
12-14-2008, 09:56 AM
My attitude until now has always been to hope for a win. I think that winning games, even if you're out of the playoffs-- teaches a team how to win and improves the team as a whole and that outweighs losing and getting a better draft pick.

But with this team right now, I think that if they end up 6-10 it basically FORCES Wilson to make wholesale changes, ESPECIALLY if miami makes the playoffs after goin 1-15 last year.

PECKERWOOD
12-14-2008, 09:58 AM
:rofl: @ #8

Jan Reimers
12-14-2008, 10:04 AM
1- See us lose embarassingly today to the Jets. Sorry, I guess I'm not a "good fan". But another loss is another game closer to Wilson making more changes to this entire organization this winter (yeah, I know Im dreaming)
I pretty much agree with 10-2, but as a long-time fan, I never go into ANY game hoping for us to lose. I may get pissed toward the end, and say "We deserve to lose this one," but I will NEVER start out hoping for a loss, no matter how disgusted I am with the organization.

No single loss, or season or decade of losses, will bring a miracle in Ralph's thinking or treatment of the franchise. There will be no Cowher, Billick, Shotty, or other big time coach, no high profile GM, and no abandonment of the penurious "cash to cap" approach, even if we were to lose 50 games in a row.

shelby
12-14-2008, 10:05 AM
sadly...i agree with Jan.

Jan Reimers
12-14-2008, 10:10 AM
sadly...i agree with Jan.
I'm at the point where I'm simply glad to have a team in Buffalo, and have accepted the continual mediocrity. I don't like it, but I've learned to live with it.

Owen DeBoard
12-14-2008, 10:11 AM
One can only hope that we see this bum get fired today. That would be the best thing to happen today but we have as much chance seeing that happen as gettin into the playoffs this year.

3rdn1
12-14-2008, 10:23 AM
10- Jauron not lose a challenge, even if its following a commerical when our booth has 3 minutes to look at it before play would resume.

9- Lee Evans have more than 2 balls thrown to him before the final garbage-time drive of the game.

8- He was almost sucessful last week.. This time, I want to see Duke Preston literally shove the football in his ass on a snap.

7- Marshawn Lynch get a carry if we get inside the 10 yard line.

6- See Jason Peters go an entire half without a penalty.

5- Poz get a sack, INT or forced fumble (yeah right, that would be a first this season)

4- Kawika Mitchell have perfect coverage on a passing route and knock the ball down.

3- See Ko SImpson in a replay that doesnt have him tackling a Jet, 15-30 yards down the field.

2- JP give another great postgame interview, when he basically refuses to acknowledge how much he and the offense sucked today, and talk positively about HIS future.

10,2........:laughing:

1....gotta have faith man......go BILLS

baalworship
12-14-2008, 11:40 AM
It's tough to know how to feel about today. As a Bills fan I never want the Bills to lose. But we do have Ralph Wilson as the owner and if another loss forces his hand I can't root against that either.

Nighthawk
12-14-2008, 11:44 AM

What good comes out of the Bills winning? As a fan, I see MANY more positives coming out of a Bills loss then a Bills win.

Mr. Pink
12-14-2008, 01:32 PM
Shockingly enough 5 happened!

jdbillsfan
12-14-2008, 02:08 PM
Guess it shouldn't shock me anymore for number 9 not to happen, but it still does.

TacklingDummy
12-14-2008, 02:09 PM

We heard Deridorf say a couple times today JP wants to put together a highlight reel these last few games for the off season.