PDA

View Full Version : How can you not love this guy??

mchurchfie
12-14-2008, 11:31 AM
Gerbe left the game with about 11 minutes left in the third period after suffering what he thought was a muscle strain. It appeared to happen when we was clipped earlier in the game by Devils captain Jamie Langenbrunner. Gerbe said it was not serious.

"It's nothing that's going to keep me out," he said. "I couldn't get a read on who it was. I probably would have gone after him."

He probably would have went after him.:roflmao: You have to love this kid's heart and demeanor, he's not afraid of anyone. Lindy is nuts if he sends him back to Portland. This kid is definitely something special. The rest of the team could use this attitude a little more.

Mitchell55
12-14-2008, 11:47 AM
Gerbe left the game with about 11 minutes left in the third period after suffering what he thought was a muscle strain. It appeared to happen when we was clipped earlier in the game by Devils captain Jamie Langenbrunner. Gerbe said it was not serious.

"It's nothing that's going to keep me out," he said. "I couldn't get a read on who it was. I probably would have gone after him."

He probably would have went after him.:roflmao: You have to love this kid's heart and demeanor, he's not afraid of anyone. Lindy is nuts if he sends him back to Portland. This kid is definitely something special. The rest of the team could use this attitude a little more.

Laugh, he goes after chara and all he sees is his sack.

Crisis
12-14-2008, 01:45 PM
he needs to play a lot dirtier to protect himself, like briere.

mchurchfie
12-14-2008, 03:17 PM
Laugh, he goes after chara and all he sees is his sack.
He should it for a lightbag:box: