PDA

View Full Version : fired!

chernobylwraiths
12-14-2008, 02:46 PM
All the coaches should be fired before the plane ride home after that play call.

Griz78
12-14-2008, 02:48 PM
I agree!

Griz78
12-14-2008, 02:49 PM
I hate that f'n corpse of death!

eyedog
12-14-2008, 02:50 PM
If that play doesn't get him fired then nothing will.

It should be over tonight.

Griz78
12-14-2008, 02:50 PM
FIRED!!!

chernobylwraiths
12-14-2008, 02:51 PM
OK, maybe keep April and maybe Van Pelt (just because I like Van Pelt).

Griz78
12-14-2008, 02:51 PM
FIRE DAT ASS

baalworship
12-14-2008, 02:52 PM
The Bills have a knack at snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

Coach Sal
12-14-2008, 02:53 PM
Absolutely agreed!

I said the EXACT same thing as soon as it happened.

Embarrassing!

Typ0
12-14-2008, 02:54 PM
you can't just run the ball every time. it was nothing but a pass play mixed in that the bonehead QB gave the ball away on.

ServoBillieves
12-14-2008, 02:55 PM
Even the commentators said

"When your bread and butter has been running the ball all day, why would you pass?"

chernobylwraiths
12-14-2008, 03:02 PM
you can't just run the ball every time. it was nothing but a pass play mixed in that the bonehead QB gave the ball away on.

You're right, they weren't running the ball that well at the time.

:sarcasm:

Nighthawk
12-14-2008, 03:04 PM
All the coaches should be fired before the plane ride home after that play call.

Been saying this since he was hired. They need to get rid of this joke of a coach! We ARE the laughingstock of the league!

Owen DeBoard
12-14-2008, 03:04 PM
Best post ive seen this year. If you are that damn blind to think that this teams problems is talent then your about as ****in clueless as this ****ing coaching staff.

Michael82
12-14-2008, 03:06 PM
FIRE THE COACH! I'm so sick of this piece of **** coaching the team. I'm sick of not having fire on the sidelines. I'm sick of the playcalling. I'm sick of all of this ****! :ill: :mad:

ParanoidAndroid
12-14-2008, 03:06 PM
It was a QB roll out to the TE....a usually safe play, but no one picked up the blitzing corner and JP forgot people might be chasing him.

BuffRanger
12-14-2008, 03:07 PM
Again, you can blame Jauron. I guess ultimate blame does lie with him. But make no mistakes. The problem this season was Turk. Bills keep Fairchild = 11-5, 12-4 this year.

hammerbillsfan
12-14-2008, 03:08 PM
Dick and Turk make me barf! Idiots

baalworship
12-14-2008, 03:08 PM
I didn't hate the playcall. The QB has to have better awareness. Jp just sucks.

ParanoidAndroid
12-14-2008, 03:09 PM
Again, you can blame Jauron. I guess ultimate blame does lie with him. But make no mistakes. The problem this season was Turk. Bills keep Fairchild = 11-5, 12-4 this year.

Fairchild was no better than Schonert is.

Philagape
12-14-2008, 03:10 PM
Dick was a failure in every other way, and now it's official.
I've read about how the players support him, and to me that's a huge reason to fire him. I don't want my players liking that loser. Screw popularity. Coughlin's a hard-ass SOB, and he has a ring.

BuffRanger
12-14-2008, 03:11 PM

BuffRanger
Fairchild was no better than Schonert is.

You supported Turk earlier in the year, or feel silly about being too hard on Fairchild last year?

That's okay. Lots of people like you. But no, Fairchild was better than Turk.

chernobylwraiths
I hate the play call. Did JP show anywhere that he could complete that pass will all the pressure on? He couldn't even hang onto it when sacked. Plus the Bills were running the ball very good for once and gaining on every play. Yeah, they weren't expecting it. :shakeno:

Typ0
12-14-2008, 03:13 PM
you can't blame the coaches for the qb sucking like that. it's really rediculous to think you can. you can't whine and complain about game plans being too conservative and time in and time out ***** and moan when they try and attack the field and it fails because the quarterbacking sucks.

trapezeus
12-14-2008, 03:14 PM
playaction was not a bad call for a good team. agreed, our crappy team should have just run it forward. but playaction was a great idea. losman has no backside presense.

He deserves to be thrown out rightnow.

chernobylwraiths
12-14-2008, 03:15 PM
you can't blame the coaches for the qb sucking like that. it's really rediculous to think you can. you can't whine and complain about game plans being too conservative and time in and time out ***** and moan when they try and attack the field and it fails because the quarterbacking sucks.

you can when everyone knows the QB sucks and all of a sudden they supposedly think he can actually make a play

helmetguy
12-14-2008, 03:17 PM
Take their plane tickets away and make the coaching staff WALK back to Buffalo.

Typ0
12-14-2008, 03:17 PM
you can when everyone knows the QB sucks and all of a sudden they supposedly think he can actually make a play

they don't have a choice but to try.

Typ0
12-14-2008, 03:19 PM
DJ just said the call fell on him. Called a pass because it was right before two minute warning and they were clearly going to play against the run so a pass was an opportunity. Then he said he wishes he could have it back...I think that was his confidence in JP and telling himself he got too excited.

Nighthawk
12-14-2008, 03:21 PM
DJ just said the call fell on him. Called a pass because it was right before two minute warning and they were clearly going to play against the run so a pass was an opportunity. Then he said he wishes he could have it back...I think that was his confidence in JP and telling himself he got too excited.

And that is why Dickey is an idiot...this guy couldn't coach a pee-wee football team to a winning record!

chernobylwraiths
12-14-2008, 03:25 PM

Obviously they did, and it lost them the game.

Michael82
12-14-2008, 03:26 PM
I'm glad he took the blame. That is DEFINITELY a fireable offense! Get the **** out of Buffalo, Dick! We don't want you coaching our team into the ground anymore! :mad:

UltimateBillsFan
12-14-2008, 03:29 PM
you can't just run the ball every time. it was nothing but a pass play mixed in that the bonehead QB gave the ball away on.If you know you have a bonehead QB then don't give him the ball in that situation. Let him give it to Marshawn. You totally contradict yourself.

UltimateBillsFan
12-14-2008, 03:31 PM
When you're up by three points with two minutes left, it isn't a time to test JP to see what he can do. Who cares what he can do, he won't be here next year regardless. Give Marshawn the ball and let us win a freaking game.

jonah7777
12-14-2008, 03:48 PM
the bills have become a very sad sad team.. but yes jauron needs to be fired asap

chernobylwraiths
12-14-2008, 06:34 PM
Is he fired yet?

tat2dmike77
12-14-2008, 06:37 PM

I seriously don't get your love for Jaruon?

Mr. Pink
12-14-2008, 06:43 PM
Even the commentators said

"When your bread and butter has been running the ball all day, why would you pass?"

When you bread and butter has been running the ball all day, why would you all ***** when the Bills ran three straight times when they thought they were in field goal range against Cleveland?

Oh wait, I know why!

Because you look to find any little excuse to bash on the coaching.

If we execute there, you all say GREAT PLAY! if Lindell hits the 47 yarder against Cleveland, the runs were the right calls in that situation.

It all comes down to execution. But your blind hatred for the coaching has impaired your ability to see the forest from the trees so to say.

Our inferior talent is unable to execute in any situation or facet of the game consistently.

But just keep blaming the coaching.

Mr. Pink
12-14-2008, 06:45 PM
And that is why Dickey is an idiot...this guy couldn't coach a pee-wee football team to a winning record!

Vince Lombardi himself couldn't coach this group of hasbeens, neverwills and busts to a winning record.

What's your point?

Mad Bomber
12-14-2008, 06:48 PM
It was a QB roll out to the TE....a usually safe play, but no one picked up the blitzing corner and JP forgot people might be chasing him.

JP has the WORST sense of when a rush is coming of ANY QB I have ever seen.

LOL...he wanted to make a "highlight film" for teams that might want to sign him.....Here's your highlight film.....

I think that the perfect team for JP is....the LIONS.

Nighthawk
12-14-2008, 06:49 PM
Vince Lombardi himself couldn't coach this group of hasbeens, neverwills and busts to a winning record.

What's your point?

My point is, anybody (much like you) who doesn't see it is the coaching really doesn't seem to understand the game.

tat2dmike77
12-14-2008, 06:49 PM
When you bread and butter has been running the ball all day, why would you all ***** when the Bills ran three straight times when they thought they were in field goal range against Cleveland?

Oh wait, I know why!

If we execute there, you all say GREAT PLAY! if Lindell hits the 47 yarder against Cleveland, the runs were the right calls in that situation.

It all comes down to execution. But your blind hatred for the coaching has impaired your ability to see the forest from the trees so to say.

Our inferior talent is unable to execute in any situation or facet of the game consistently.

Well here is the way i am looking at it.

1) The Jets were having a hard time with stopping Lynch in the first place. It was 2nd and 5 and Lynch could have gotten 3 to 4 yards or possibly a first down. Maybe maybe not but who knows with the way he was moving piles all game i say he could have gotten a first down on that down or on 3rd down.

2) Had Buffalo not gotten a first down the way the defense was playing against Favre in the second half was great. Favre was not having a good half and I think the Bills could have stopped the Jets if they had gotten the ball back.

But i guess it's just my blind hatred of the coaching staff right?

Mr. Pink
12-14-2008, 06:56 PM
Well here is the way i am looking at it.

1) The Jets were having a hard time with stopping Lynch in the first place. It was 2nd and 5 and Lynch could have gotten 3 to 4 yards or possibly a first down. Maybe maybe not but who knows with the way he was moving piles all game i say he could have gotten a first down on that down or on 3rd down.

2) Had Buffalo not gotten a first down the way the defense was playing against Favre in the second half was great. Favre was not having a good half and I think the Bills could have stopped the Jets if they had gotten the ball back.

But i guess it's just my blind hatred of the coaching staff right?

What we saw today, JP rolling out and not having ball security...is one of the reasons why I stated that the three runs against Cleveland were the right call.

But nobody else saw it this way on this board.

Everybody was posting/saying Dick was being his usual pussy conservative self. Something you all allegedly hate. Or at least, that's the impression.

So today, instead of the usual pussy conservative self call, he tried to go with the I'm winning this eph'ing game right now approach.

The execution failed, we turned it over, we lose.

Against Cleveland, Lindell missed the kick, we lose.

You all just come across as no matter what Dick does or says, he can do no right. Parallel examples of closing out a game that you should win, where he approached each one on different ends are both ridiculed.

And why are these choices ridiculed? Because as I said, the inferior talent can't execute.

Night was saying I didn't know what I was talking about because I defended a 4th and 1 FB dive play. He said no one calls that. It's a dumb call. This was against the 49ers...so what happens the next week? Miami on 4th and 1 calls a FB dive. The difference, they executed and got the first down.

That's my whole point on the coaching, it wouldn't matter who the coach is when you can't execute simple football basics. Which this team, can't do, for whatever reason.

tat2dmike77
12-14-2008, 07:04 PM
That's my whole point on the coaching, it wouldn't matter who the coach is when you can't execute simple football basics. Which this team, can't do, for whatever reason.

Because they like thier coach.

Like my Drill Sergeant told us. "Men you don't have to like me. But you have to respect my position" None of us liked him we all feared and respected him and we did our jobs to our fullest extent.

These guys are buddies with dick instead of him being a hard ass to his players and demanding they perform to the highest standards as most of them are paid.

chernobylwraiths
12-14-2008, 07:12 PM

Oh wait, I know why!

Well, against Cleveland, they were still on the outside of field goal range against the wind AND Cleveland was stacking the line against the run. The biggest thing was though, that we were down in that game AND we were still on the outside of field goal range.

In this game, we had the LEAD were running it well even made a first down the last series AND got five yards on first down against a team geared up to stop the run.

Two different scenarios and two stupid coaching decisions that ultimately cost them the games.

chernobylwraiths
12-14-2008, 07:13 PM

What's your point?

Yep, Lee Evans, Marshawn Lynce, Jason Peters, etc suck. :rolleyes:

Mr. Pink
12-14-2008, 07:17 PM
Yep, Lee Evans, Marshawn Lynce, Jason Peters, etc suck. :rolleyes:

Lee Evans = only receiving threat in offense and still has only 50 catches...good job! Expansion team WRs can do that.

Lynch is no better than McGahee on the field.

Peters is not the same player he was last season.

This team's only true elite player, is a punter. Unfortunately because he's been used so much since he's been here, his leg is about to fall off.

Want to keep going on this talent idea?

Go look at the 95 Jags/Panthers and 99 Browns rosters and compare it to this one. We're no better than an expansion franchise, sadly.

chernobylwraiths
12-14-2008, 07:19 PM
Lee Evans = only receiving threat in offense and still has only 50 catches...good job! Expansion team WRs can do that.

Peters is not the same player he was last season.

This team's only true elite player, is a punter. Unfortunately because he's been used so much since he's been here, his leg is about to fall off.

Want to keep going on this talent idea?

Go look at the 95 Jags/Panthers and 99 Browns rosters and compare it to this one. We're no better than an expansion franchise, sadly.

whatever

Mr. Pink
12-14-2008, 07:20 PM
Well, against Cleveland, they were still on the outside of field goal range against the wind AND Cleveland was stacking the line against the run. The biggest thing was though, that we were down in that game AND we were still on the outside of field goal range.

In this game, we had the LEAD were running it well even made a first down the last series AND got five yards on first down against a team geared up to stop the run.

Two different scenarios and two stupid coaching decisions that ultimately cost them the games.

Obviously the coaches would ask Lindell what distance he was comfortable from...if he said he was comfortable with about where they were on the field...that's not the coaches fault.

He obviously had the leg for the kick.

So, instead of blaming the playcalling, let's take just as dumb of a patsy route on this. I blame Marshawn Lynch for not running on the 3rd down play towards the left hash. After all if the ball was on the left hash, the kick woulda been good.

Therefor, the true blame for the Cleveland loss is squarely on Lynch's shoulders.

Mr. Pink
12-14-2008, 07:21 PM
whatever

Awesome debate.

Did you think of that snappy comeback yourself or did a 6 year old help you out?

chernobylwraiths
12-14-2008, 07:25 PM

With brilliance like this, how can I argue? I figured I was bringing myself down to your level, but it must be a few grades too high for you.

chernobylwraiths
12-14-2008, 07:28 PM
Obviously the coaches would ask Lindell what distance he was comfortable from...if he said he was comfortable with about where they were on the field...that's not the coaches fault.

He obviously had the leg for the kick.

So, instead of blaming the playcalling, let's take just as dumb of a patsy route on this. I blame Marshawn Lynch for not running on the 3rd down play towards the left hash. After all if the ball was on the left hash, the kick woulda been good.

Therefor, the true blame for the Cleveland loss is squarely on Lynch's shoulders.

Well, I would HOPE that Lindell would say he could kick a 48 yarder, but MOST coaches would try to get that to a field goal that was more manageable. So, you're damned right it is the coaches fault.

Oh, and Mr. Brilliant. The Lindell DID kick that from the left hash. Try again.

chernobylwraiths
12-14-2008, 07:29 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pJ48VNcQTas&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pJ48VNcQTas&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

For FTY

Mr. Pink
12-14-2008, 07:35 PM
Well, I would HOPE that Lindell would say he could kick a 48 yarder, but MOST coaches would try to get that to a field goal that was more manageable. So, you're damned right it is the coaches fault.

Oh, and Mr. Brilliant. The Lindell DID kick that from the left hash. Try again.

Exactly my point.

You use a ******ed excuse for why we lost, so I used one too.

An equally illogical and wrong reason.

Just to show you how absolutely ******ed blaming the playcalling in the situation was for the loss.

Mad Bomber
12-14-2008, 07:37 PM
...except for Bobby April.

chernobylwraiths
12-14-2008, 07:38 PM
Exactly my point.

You use a ******ed excuse for why we lost, so I used one too.

An equally illogical and wrong reason.

Just to show you how absolutely ******ed blaming the playcalling in the situation was for the loss.

Right. You did that on purpose.

chernobylwraiths
12-14-2008, 07:38 PM
...except for Bobby April.

I did modify it after a couple posts.

Mr. Pink
12-14-2008, 07:41 PM
With brilliance like this, how can I argue? I figured I was bringing myself down to your level, but it must be a few grades too high for you.

Evans last year 55 for 849 5 TDs
Kevin Johnson 1999 Browns 66 for 986 8 TDs

Similarities to both? Only receiving option in a bad offense.

Marshawn Lynch stats last year 280 1115 7
McGahee in 2006 259 990 6

But Lynch is an upgrade on the field? Ok. If you say so.

Ebenezer
12-14-2008, 07:41 PM
Did anybody see the scroll on ESPN? Dick Jauron signed to three year extension...he's here until 2011 folks.